Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Petty Paige / PaigeChristie

Post by WORDSALAD »

dreamhaus wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:49 pm

She was pumping out this 3/4 years earlier so..... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Screenshot_20191023-100307__01.jpg
Wow. So...... This is probably the most cynical thing I'm ever gonna say on this forum (probably 😉) but... anyone else think she may have used having a kid as an excuse for losing weight? Like honestly. Wow dude, even I'm shocked at that thought entering my head but she's so bloody vain ......

Like, the doctor said she had to lose weight to conceive right? And she had to have weight loss surgery to lose weight right? (--- For a start, why? Why couldn't she just eat less and move more like the rest of us??) Well erm..... There's no more convenient excuse for sudden (and easy, without effort) weight loss via surgery than the fact she desperately wants a baby but can't have one. It would be a convenient way to get weight loss surgery on the NHS possibly too, altho I think she paid for it privately right?

But hey. Instead of having to say 'OK guys I'm unhappy being this fat and I'm having weight loss surgery' after YEARS of plus size virtue signalling she gets a total free pass because she's doing it in the name of motherhood. ......?

Then again she could just not have got pregnant at all after and said it didn't work if she didn't really want a kid..... Man. Maybe I need to work on my cynicism 🙁
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

hustlecat
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by hustlecat »

WORDSALAD wrote:
dreamhaus wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:49 pm

She was pumping out this 3/4 years earlier so..... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Screenshot_20191023-100307__01.jpg
Wow. So...... This is probably the most cynical thing I'm ever gonna say on this forum (probably Image) but... anyone else think she may have used having a kid as an excuse for losing weight? Like honestly. Wow dude, even I'm shocked at that thought entering my head but she's so bloody vain ......

Like, the doctor said she had to lose weight to conceive right? And she had to have weight loss surgery to lose weight right? (--- For a start, why? Why couldn't she just eat less and move more like the rest of us??) Well erm..... There's no more convenient excuse for sudden (and easy, without effort) weight loss via surgery than the fact she desperately wants a baby but can't have one. It would be a convenient way to get weight loss surgery on the NHS possibly too, altho I think she paid for it privately right?

But hey. Instead of having to say 'OK guys I'm unhappy being this fat and I'm having weight loss surgery' after YEARS of plus size virtue signalling she gets a total free pass because she's doing it in the name of motherhood. ......?

Then again she could just not have got pregnant at all after and said it didn't work if she didn't really want a kid..... Man. Maybe I need to work on my cynicism Image
I do believe she paid for it privately but yes I think it was a way for her to not offend her “big beautiful and loving it” group. Like “Believe me ladies I LOVE MYSELF but to have a child I simply MUST lose weight! I promise that’s the only reason!!” And she did WLS instead of traditional weight loss because she’s lazy and wanted fast results.

AnniaDrama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AnniaDrama »

Peppa Schmint wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:08 pm
She wants so bad to put out this image of the perfect instagram life, but knowing she’s gonna be around actual rich people - she realizes she’s gonna come up short. I hope we get another awkward photo like the one of Dustbin looking outta place in his jorts and flip flops. Showing that these people have nothing in common and aren’t really friends at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can't she decide if she's broke or if she's living her best life as a sucessful youtuber? She alternates between the two more often than Shane says "oh my god".

AnniaDrama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AnniaDrama »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:31 am
The baby is 17 week's old and she's weaning her already? There's family vloggers on youtube who exclusively breastfed their children up to 12 months! It's way too early. The poor mite can't even sit up on her own - and judging by the amount of food outside of her mouth, she is not ready. Babies who are not ready to be weaned will push the food out of their mouths as they don't know that they have to swallow it. Coincidentally, Paige is saying that the baby isn't sleeping much! Maybe because she still needs six bottle feeds a day! You cannot give her baby food at this age and cut down on milk !

She's rushing her child along because she's desperate to go and hang out with these so called 'friends' - they aren't your friends Paige ! FFS Look after your baby!
This upsets me a lot. I think that she liked the idea of having a child and it might really have been her dream. But when reality came it wasn't that fun anymore. Many people like the idea of having children but don't know what it entails in reality. She's probably not cut for this and might even have post partum depression like some people here said. I think she's doing everything she can to avoid her child, therefor getting her out for childcare/leaving her with her mother, trying to stop breastfeeding her as fast as possible and replace with food because breastfeeding implies that she has to be somehow present with the child, going to parties and events with irrelevant z-listers in the states, going to starbucks or something like that to work, etc. I hope she gets help and even therapy if necessary. The consequences of her negligence and lack of affection and care for her child might have dire consequences in her future. I'm also concerned with her drinking habits that seem like another method of avoidance.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

I thought she said breast feeding didn't work for her pretty much right away?

hustlecat
Talker
Talker

Post by hustlecat »

monak wrote:I thought she said breast feeding didn't work for her pretty much right away?
I don’t have children but being unable to breastfeed is a bit common, isn’t it? More than some are willing to admit? I listen to a podcast where a new mother was talking about how it’s not unheard of for mothers to be unable to breastfeed, and the added social stigma this sometimes brings on from the “you absofuckinglutely MUST breastfeed” crowd.

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

It is common for women to have issues with it and yeah there are some nasty bitches out there who treat those women poorly because of it. I believe they are the same type of people who will treat women with fertility issues like crap as well.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

I think breast feeding probs are very very common but because there's such an insane focus on 'natural breast is best' 🙄 women who can't do it feel very ashamed and pressured into it. The NHS makes a big deal out of breastfeeding and will send women who either can't or won't do it to classes and shit like 'reeducation'.- get your mind right ladies! Lol in the day when I was born (1984 lol somewhat appropriately) my mum just plain flat out said she didn't wanna breastfeed and they left her alone. Funny that 30 odd years *ago women probably felt like they had more choice in the matter than they do now.
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

dreamhaus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dreamhaus »

WORDSALAD wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:56 am

Wow. So...... This is probably the most cynical thing I'm ever gonna say on this forum (probably 😉) but... anyone else think she may have used having a kid as an excuse for losing weight? Like honestly. Wow dude, even I'm shocked at that thought entering my head but she's so bloody vain ......

Then again she could just not have got pregnant at all after and said it didn't work if she didn't really want a kid..... Man. Maybe I need to work on my cynicism 🙁
It has crossed my mind too. She's built a whole personality on being body posi, even gone so far as to do an article in a national newspaper saying how she's better and happier at size 24 than size 12. She can't just say guys I lied, I wasn't happy being fat and I got WLS to be thinner. You're going to get a lot more understanding from the peanut gallery if you conflate WLS with fertility and the desire to be a mama. No-one is going to question it because of fear of looking like a bitch.

Paige lies.....a lot and nothing is off limits it seems, so it's not cynical to wonder if this is another thing she's lied about.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

^^^ Thanks everyone thought I was just being a garbage person lol

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Sorry, I meant to put that some youtubers exclusively breastfeed and others do formula - without introducing any solids for the first year. I couldn't breastfeed either - but, I didn't wean my children at a very young age. I think I tried sugar free rusks in formula milk at around the 8 - 9 month mark. My two hated things like baby porridge (it was like wallpaper paste). Paige is wanting her baby to grow up really quickly. I think she sees her daughter as an 'inconvenience' - which is awful
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

hustlecat
Talker
Talker

Post by hustlecat »

auntiflo13 wrote:Sorry, I meant to put that some youtubers exclusively breastfeed and others do formula - without introducing any solids for the first year. I couldn't breastfeed either - but, I didn't wean my children at a very young age. I think I tried sugar free rusks in formula milk at around the 8 - 9 month mark. My two hated things like baby porridge (it was like wallpaper paste). Paige is wanting her baby to grow up really quickly. I think she sees her daughter as an 'inconvenience' - which is awful
That was definitely confusion on my part. You were pointing out she’s trying to get her tiny baby to eat semi-solid and solid food already??!!! That’s insane!

dreamhaus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dreamhaus »

hustlecat wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:05 am
auntiflo13 wrote:Sorry, I meant to put that some youtubers exclusively breastfeed and others do formula - without introducing any solids for the first year. I couldn't breastfeed either - but, I didn't wean my children at a very young age. I think I tried sugar free rusks in formula milk at around the 8 - 9 month mark. My two hated things like baby porridge (it was like wallpaper paste). Paige is wanting her baby to grow up really quickly. I think she sees her daughter as an 'inconvenience' - which is awful
That was definitely confusion on my part. You were pointing out she’s trying to get her tiny baby to eat semi-solid and solid food already??!!! That’s insane!

Yeah. Posted a couple of days ago, the baby is 17 weeks.

Whatever it is she's trying to feed her she obviously isn't in to it judging by the amount she's got around her mouth.
Screenshot_20191026-155809__01.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Peppa Schmint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Petty Paige / PaigeChristie

Post by Peppa Schmint »

dreamhaus wrote:
WORDSALAD wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:56 am

Wow. So...... This is probably the most cynical thing I'm ever gonna say on this forum (probably Image) but... anyone else think she may have used having a kid as an excuse for losing weight? Like honestly. Wow dude, even I'm shocked at that thought entering my head but she's so bloody vain ......

Then again she could just not have got pregnant at all after and said it didn't work if she didn't really want a kid..... Man. Maybe I need to work on my cynicism Image
It has crossed my mind too. She's built a whole personality on being body posi, even gone so far as to do an article in a national newspaper saying how she's better and happier at size 24 than size 12. She can't just say guys I lied, I wasn't happy being fat and I got WLS to be thinner. You're going to get a lot more understanding from the peanut gallery if you conflate WLS with fertility and the desire to be a mama. No-one is going to question it because of fear of looking like a bitch.

Paige lies.....a lot and nothing is off limits it seems, so it's not cynical to wonder if this is another thing she's lied about.
I’ve said this many times on this thread. I will never believe she had WLS to have a baby. She rushed to have it before her wedding - even flying to another country, and paying out of pocket for it. I do believe that she said she did it for fertility reasons cuz she was worried about being ejected from the body posi community for saying she just wasn’t happy at 400 lbs.

She seems really disconnected from this poor baby. Rushing her off to nursery at 2 months when she has a year off for maternity leave is telling. She spends all day on social media and posts herself drinking pretty much daily. Not to diagnose but she seems to be going through something mentally. Her baby is only 17 weeks and she couldn’t wait to dump
her off to fly to Houston this week to be with Nick and the other bottom feeders. Seems like she’s trying to escape her life as a mom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hustlecat
Talker
Talker

Post by hustlecat »

dreamhaus wrote:
hustlecat wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:05 am

Yeah. Posted a couple of days ago, the baby is 17 weeks.

Whatever it is she's trying to feed her she obviously isn't in to it judging by the amount she's got around her mouth.
Screenshot_20191026-155809__01.jpg
.... complaining about her growing up so fast yet pushing her to grow up. Image

Post by Guest »

hustlecat wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:14 pm
monak wrote:I thought she said breast feeding didn't work for her pretty much right away?
I don’t have children but being unable to breastfeed is a bit common, isn’t it? More than some are willing to admit? I listen to a podcast where a new mother was talking about how it’s not unheard of for mothers to be unable to breastfeed, and the added social stigma this sometimes brings on from the “you absofuckinglutely MUST breastfeed” crowd.

It's not "common" to be unable to breastfeed. My mom who is a nurse said that some women don't breast feed because it will make their breasts "swole" :roll:

butshewasaliar
Debater
Debater

Post by butshewasaliar »

CinnamonBun wrote:
hustlecat wrote:

It's not "common" to be unable to breastfeed. My mom who is a nurse said that some women don't breast feed because it will make their breasts "swole" :roll:
What? No. It's not uncommon. Women just don't talk about it out of shame. If your mother actually believes that she needs to get educated. Not expressing your milk is extremely painful.

Post by Guest »

butshewasaliar wrote:
CinnamonBun wrote:
hustlecat wrote:

What? No. It's not uncommon. Women just don't talk about it out of shame. If your mother actually believes that she needs to get educated. Not expressing your milk is extremely painful.

Well considering that she actually is in the medical field, and I said "some" not all :roll: And why is it out of the realm of possibility that some women don't breastfeed because of the aformentioned reason?

butshewasaliar
Debater
Debater

Post by butshewasaliar »

CinnamonBun wrote:
butshewasaliar wrote:
CinnamonBun wrote:
hustlecat wrote:

Well considering that she actually is in the medical field, and I said "some" not all :roll: And why is it out of the realm of possibility that some women don't breastfeed because of the aformentioned reason?
Because of Mastitis. That's why.

And just because someone is in the medical field doesn't mean their education is over. That's being an ignorant care provider.

You're starting to sound like Petty.

Return to “Paigey Why?”