HeyClaire/Claire Marshall - Part 3

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: HeyClaire/Claire Marshall - Part 3

Post by allsaints »

Changalang wrote:I cant point out what it is, but I've always thought she looked a bit strange.. like she looks a lot older for her age. She looks like a haggard old woman.
Likely the weight loss,thinning especially extra thin sometimes haggard people.

Alexbakerfield_18
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Alexbakerfield_18 »

Damn. I remember writing a post a year ago on this thread for 2018. In the beginning of 2018, it looked like things would perk up because she uploaded 2 vlogs that brought back nostalgia of the former glory Claire vlog days. But as usual, not only did she just remain stagnant, she went even more downhill with her content. She’s not posting a 2018 review video. I mean considering how fucking pathetically lazy she seriously got in 2018, I’m not shocked. She doesn’t even post current faves/empties videos. Now she’s so lazy, she does all her sponsorships via Instagram posts.

cellophane
Learner
Learner

Post by cellophane »

on her IG stories she's talking about the content she's been working on and that we can expect something in February. I wish she would just stop talking and teasing new content because most of us don't trust that she will deliver on that anymore. she's the one creating the expectation and then not following through and snapping at people when they call her out on it. live your life, publish videos whenever you want and stop this endless circle. I have no expectations anymore.
S.

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

So true. She should just shut up and let her actions speak for itself - which so far.. not very much
BANNED

:hugs:

goodgollymissmolly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by goodgollymissmolly »

I finally unsubscribed from her on YouTube. She doesn't care about that platform anymore and only uploads when she has some kind of brand deal to promote. Someone else pointed that out in the comments and this was her response (which she copied from Instagram): "I'm sorry you are frustrated with my uploads but please don't interpret someone's upload schedule or work to reflect the way they care for their followers. I post here (Instagram) pretty regularly and I'm here to engage with you. Maybe it's not always in video format, but I'm not looking at you though eyes of an 'influencer' as a 'consumer'. I'm here talking to you person to person. I also want to say that I am AWARE of the situation and I want to continue uploading videos but I am also trying to grow a life outside of YouTube. [ This ] won't be forever so let's just enjoy the space while we can...right?"

It just seems like she got bored with YouTube and realized she could make a similar amount of money on Instagram without having to deal with filming and editing.

anotherone
Informer
Informer

Post by anotherone »

^ "im not looking at you through eyes of an 'influencer' as a 'consumer' line is such bs. Her job is instagram! And im not knocking her for making money on that platform bc she has to make a living somehow, but she needs to just cut ties with Youtube.

mangowarfare
Learner
Learner

Post by mangowarfare »

goodgollymissmolly wrote:
Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:27 pm
I finally unsubscribed from her on YouTube. She doesn't care about that platform anymore and only uploads when she has some kind of brand deal to promote. Someone else pointed that out in the comments and this was her response (which she copied from Instagram): "I'm sorry you are frustrated with my uploads but please don't interpret someone's upload schedule or work to reflect the way they care for their followers. I post here (Instagram) pretty regularly and I'm here to engage with you. Maybe it's not always in video format, but I'm not looking at you though eyes of an 'influencer' as a 'consumer'. I'm here talking to you person to person. I also want to say that I am AWARE of the situation and I want to continue uploading videos but I am also trying to grow a life outside of YouTube. [ This ] won't be forever so let's just enjoy the space while we can...right?"

It just seems like she got bored with YouTube and realized she could make a similar amount of money on Instagram without having to deal with filming and editing.
kind of sounds like a patronizing break up message

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

Life outside of YouTube? She has been irregular since about 2014-5 , there is no YouTube life

northern native
Informer
Informer

Post by northern native »

While I do miss the good old "blue velvet couch days" of Claire's channel, I think that is long and dead. As soon as she moved out of that apartment, she pretty much gave up on youtube. She has no passion for youtube anymore and it's sad but true. Every year she makes her obligatory "I'm back!!!" video and after like 4-5 videos, she leaves again. I was watching her first pop-punk challenge recently and she was so completely different, much more relaxed and fun loving. That Claire doesn't exist anymore.

ReiRei
Informer
Informer

Post by ReiRei »

well that caption is appropriate but I doubt she's that self-aware

Post by Guest »

Strange caption, considering the rest of the US is experiencing a polar vortex so harsh it's life-threatening and caused several governors to declare states of emergency.

boneslett16
Stalker
Stalker

Post by boneslett16 »

ReiRei wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:39 am

I was waiting for someone to post this shit :rofl:

ReiRei
Informer
Informer

Post by ReiRei »

boneslett16 wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:57 pm
ReiRei wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:39 am

I was waiting for someone to post this shit :rofl:
welcome to GG ;) <3

cristina85
Learner
Learner

Post by cristina85 »

I think there is a before and after since she had that boyfriend and she got too excited about their relationship even when they had nothing in common.

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

Eww why would she post that look how big and wierd her face looks even though she tried to hide it in the shadows

ReiRei
Informer
Informer

Post by ReiRei »

lotus wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:23 am
Eww why would she post that look how big and wierd her face looks even though she tried to hide it in the shadows
yeah the pose is really awkward. makes her look really stumpy

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

cristina85 wrote:I think there is a before and after since she had that boyfriend and she got too excited about their relationship even when they had nothing in common.
Dylan?

cristina85
Learner
Learner

Post by cristina85 »

Yes!! She changed a lot with him.

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

I wonder why she chose such a shitty thumbnail for her new vlog? I completely overlooked it earlier and just saw she posted links in her ig stories. Didn't even notice it was there. Maybe that was the her intention.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

Ugh. Her read on the London vlog is really bad. She sounds so robotic.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

Return to “Claire Marshall”