Post by karmatica »

Continue here!

:tu:

lolomgstop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Jeffree Star Trash Thread Part 4

Post by lolomgstop »

karmatica wrote:Nice clickbait, Joffree!

All that video did was rehash what we were previously told and he's attempting to clap back at the haters who speculate about their relationship.

Joffree claims that Nate didn't know much about him and that Joffree wasn't 'rich' when they started dating since his brand was starting out at the time.

Joffree also said that Nate likes men that look like women and that Joffree does like hooking up with 'straight men.'

What I found interesting is that Joffree claims he's been single for 7 years before he started dating Nate.

I just found this posting on his dogs' IG from May 26, 2013. Even people in the comments have said that this is Joffree's ex. :roll: :

Interesting. Maybe Joffree is one of those people who only counts relationships as "real relationships" where they were actually "in love", but those are the same people who don't figure out if the last relationship was really love until they are in the next one and are "in love" again and can't tell their ass from their elbow. :roll:

Didn't Joffree and Nate meet on IG? I'm pretty sure Nate had sense enough to google his ass to find out who he was to be flying on planes to meet one another blindly. All that matters is that Joffree is "rich" now and Nate is living it up and enjoying every moment of it. It'll be even more interesting to see if Nate continues to date "men who look like women" after he and Joffree are done and over with. Depending on what actually happened with the Zach situation, I can't imagine allowing a (maybe temporary) romantic relationship to interfere with my relationship with my actual/real family over something insignificant.

Soulfiregirl
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Soulfiregirl »

Blood is thicker than water... I'm curious too, as to how long this will last.

Soulfiregirl
Learner
Learner

Post by Soulfiregirl »

he just tweeted that he and Tati are doing a GRWM this weekend...... oh boy.

jadelifts_
Informer
Informer

Post by jadelifts_ »

im interested in knowing what brought these two together tbh.. he kept saying that he only got him because guys lowkey like guys even if theyre straight. thats pretty fucked up lol like y'all didnt feel any other way towards each other rather than him being into trying things out for the first time with a guy?
I'm not sorry.

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

[video][/video]

Yeah, Nate and Joffree met on IG. Just as a refresher, they talked about how they met in this video. :roll: at Joffree always talking over Nate. They talked about meeting at 13:45.

I also call BS on how Joffree claimed that he wasn't 'rich' when he met Nate. Sure J* wasn't as wealthy as he is now, but he certainly had more money and fame than many folks with his ~*music career.*~

I think it's so odd that Nate allegedly unfollowed Zach on social media. What a bish move since that's his flesh and blood. Unfortunately, it seems like Nate is protecting his meal ticket! :?

lolomgstop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolomgstop »

^ Exactly. I think this is the video I remembered where they talked about how they met originally. That would turn me right the fuck off. Nate being with Joffree may very well be a temporary "phase". Nate most likely would not have stuck around this long if it was someone average/without $$$$/without the endless supply of weed, let's be honest.

asap_celine
Informer
Informer

Post by asap_celine »

Commenting on this thread just so I have it for later (lol)

I already knew it would be a click bait video, so I'm not gonna even bother watching it.

I do love his new hair color though. I'm guessing he touched up his hair in Texas just so it would look even when he dyed it this color.

Joffree is always talking over EVERYONE (laura lee, manny, nate, zach, etc). It's really annoying.

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

Soulfiregirl wrote:he just tweeted that he and Tati are doing a GRWM this weekend...... oh boy.
Thanks the heads up. I'm side-eying Tati so hard for her responses. She might as well have said, "I don't care what you guys think of Jeffree. He's nice to me!" Actually she pretty much said that in the past!

[video][/video]

Joffree helped Manny, Laura, Nikita Dragun, Sanders and Teabag grow their channels... It seems like Tatty needs Joffree's help to give her channel a boost.

As much as I hope Tatty will get backlash, I think that Tatty will be OK since Joffree has a very loyal fan base. :?

larrie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by larrie »

that video was a load of bull. jeffree has such a snake vibe, when he speaks it sounds so evil and condescending. i can't explain it but you can just tell he's an insecure bully.

and i laughed out loud when he went on about how much men love him... :roll: :rofl:

PentUpPinUp
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PentUpPinUp »

Why does he let so many people use him? Like what does he get out of it besides having a group of people obsessed with him?
HIIIII “ABBI” :FU:

Wat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wat »

Am I the only one that doesn't like his new hair? It looks grey and ashy. :?

jadelifts_
Informer
Informer

Post by jadelifts_ »

i cant believe im saying this but in J* and nate's defence, zach probably did cause some shit. you bet your ass if my sibling was walking all over me and my husband and biting the hand that feeds them i'd cut them right off but that might just be me idk
I'm not sorry.

thejoker999
Debater
Debater

Post by thejoker999 »

J* keeps saying the media and everyone is obsessed with what he does. lol ok you keep thinking that, hun. It's usually insignificant media outlets who have no credibility who like to talk about him.

lolomgstop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolomgstop »

jadelifts_ wrote:i cant believe im saying this but in J* and nate's defence, zach probably did cause some shit. you bet your ass if my sibling was walking all over me and my husband and biting the hand that feeds them i'd cut them right off but that might just be me idk
This is the problem though. Nate isn't and most likely will never be Joffree's husband. I don't give a shit how many "family" references Joffree makes when talking about Nate's actual family, it doesn't make it a fact and he still isn't sitting at that table.

Remedios the Beauty
Debater
Debater

Post by Remedios the Beauty »

I think that's the dog sitter in the dog's instagram. I think he means it as a cutesy way of saying the guy is taking the dog on a date.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

sugarbones
Informer
Informer

Post by sugarbones »

Soulfiregirl wrote:Blood is thicker than water... I'm curious too, as to how long this will last.
Blood of the coven is thicker than water of the womb, in some cases tho. And when the coven's buying you everything and anything you want at minimal effort - sometimes people sell out. But I wouldn't be surprised if the brothers keep in touch regardless, and Nate continues on with his alien sugar daddy as long as he can.

PentUpPinUp
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PentUpPinUp »

Remedios the Beauty wrote:I think that's the dog sitter in the dog's instagram. I think he means it as a cutesy way of saying the guy is taking the dog on a date.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Yea that guys IG was full of chihuahua photos so I got dog-sitter vibes too
HIIIII “ABBI” :FU:

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by littlebitofcitrus »

Why did he address the BF stuff? It's not like the rumors will stop. Now people will dig to find inconsistencies in his stories. I really thought he would address the racism stuff in a video but I guess I had high hopes. Yawn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

asap_celine
Informer
Informer

Post by asap_celine »

larrie wrote:that video was a load of bull. jeffree has such a snake vibe, when he speaks it sounds so evil and condescending. i can't explain it but you can just tell he's an insecure bully.

and i laughed out loud when he went on about how much men love him... :roll: :rofl:
Yeah, I agree. There were times when he'd go on outrageous rants on snapchat and I would get a little scared. When he goes on rants, he almost talks and looks demonic.

Return to “Jeffree Star”