Logan and Jake Paul

lmmomSD
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Logan and Jake Paul

Post by lmmomSD »

Logan Paul is NOT a "maverick". He is so mainstream and boring, it's not even funny. Idiot, yes. Renegade, no. If he was actually a "maverick", he would eschew traditional trappings of wealth. Any idiot can buy Gucci, Rolex, Lamborghini, etc. He goes for the brand name. A real maverick wouldn't give a damn about designer labels or $400,000 cars. It's all about showing off.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Nobnob26
Learner
Learner

Post by Nobnob26 »

He knows his pre-teen and teen fanbase likes to feel edgy/different/stick it to the adults that's why he says that. But like you say he's just a regular douche bro-dude who thinks he's original.

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

Logan's having yet another break, his subs are now the lowest they have ever been even before the new break.

His team are really scrabbling, hopefully this is them on the way out.

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

Bugman22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bugman22 »

Comolemntfou wrote:Logan's having yet another break, his subs are now the lowest they have ever been even before the new break.

I’m guessing it is. With YouTube removing his ads and recommendations and all that stuff kinda crazy to think how much exposure he got in the first place. I can see his team probably angling him to phase out youtube then moving to probably once a week or three times a week. That way with his channel going down, publicly it looks more like he did it on his terms not cuz of YouTube. He’s an idiot. But kinda interested to see what he does to transition out. Obviously his young demo still follow him, but can he break into an older demo? I’m gonna guess not. Anyone over the age 18 already think the guy is an asshole.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GluteActivation
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GluteActivation »

trishasunbornchild wrote:Last thing, Jake Paulers are claiming that Jake made 50 million last year. Now that is laughable :rofl: :rofl:
I mean it COULD be possible. He has multiple streams of revenue, not just YT ad money.
This guy did a video on how much Jake Paul is estimated to make and it sounds pretty legit. But his math added up to about $30Mil being conservative
[youtube][/youtube]

barbiegirl123
Debater
Debater

Post by barbiegirl123 »

A little OT, but I saw school of rock the musical last night and Jake and Erika were there. My family stagedoored after the show and he was waiting at the end of the barricade, which means that he likely was not given backstage access, bought his own tickets, and sat in the crowd. SOR didn't have a big stage door crowd, there were like 10 people there, and my sister and I were the first people to notice him there. We ran over and asked him for a selfie (we both hate him, but still wanted documentation) and his response was sooooo.... weird? he looked at us and said yeah really quietly and had this blank expression on his face, but then when we pulled out the camera his face went electric for the photo. Super enthusiastic.

My takeaway from the whole thing: He only chose to see SOR because the majority of the cast is 10-12 years old and he knew they would freak out for him and he would get some Instagram content (and he did). So gross. Also Erika looked like an elderly grasshopper.

Fairy23
Learner
Learner

Post by Fairy23 »

Jake really no longer looks for real talent, just friends.
How is Justin Roberts in team 10? His videos are so bad. His fake gf, and how his Ferrari has been gone for months the excuses are running out.

Nobnob26
Learner
Learner

Post by Nobnob26 »

Bugman22 wrote:
Comolemntfou wrote:Logan's having yet another break, his subs are now the lowest they have ever been even before the new break.

I’m guessing it is. With YouTube removing his ads and recommendations and all that stuff kinda crazy to think how much exposure he got in the first place. I can see his team probably angling him to phase out youtube then moving to probably once a week or three times a week. That way with his channel going down, publicly it looks more like he did it on his terms not cuz of YouTube. He’s an idiot. But kinda interested to see what he does to transition out. Obviously his young demo still follow him, but can he break into an older demo? I’m gonna guess not. Anyone over the age 18 already think the guy is an asshole.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I don't see him making it in Hollywood anymore after the suicide forest scandal. Or D-list movies nothing major. Maybe he will record a shitty music album lol. He can't make it in the modeling world either for the same reason as for Hollywood. So.....in the long term what are his plans now i wonder.
I mean it COULD be possible. He has multiple streams of revenue, not just YT ad money.
This guy did a video on how much Jake Paul is estimated to make and it sounds pretty legit. But his math added up to about $30Mil being conservative
Thanks for the video i'll watch. His financial team must have made smart investments then, and/or his merch really much be selling "like a god's church" :roll:
We ran over and asked him for a selfie (we both hate him, but still wanted documentation) and his response was sooooo.... weird? he looked at us and said yeah really quietly and had this blank expression on his face, but then when we pulled out the camera his face went electric for the photo. Super enthusiastic.
Well he's playing a role for his audience when he's on camera and all, acting like a stupid teenager on coke. You saw the normal him i guess. Which kinda make sense, i don't think he would have made it that far if he really was a stupid as he looks in his vlogs.

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

barbiegirl123 wrote:A little OT, but I saw school of rock the musical last night and Jake and Erika were there. My family stagedoored after the show and he was waiting at the end of the barricade, which means that he likely was not given backstage access, bought his own tickets, and sat in the crowd. SOR didn't have a big stage door crowd, there were like 10 people there, and my sister and I were the first people to notice him there. We ran over and asked him for a selfie (we both hate him, but still wanted documentation) and his response was sooooo.... weird? he looked at us and said yeah really quietly and had this blank expression on his face, but then when we pulled out the camera his face went electric for the photo. Super enthusiastic.

My takeaway from the whole thing: He only chose to see SOR because the majority of the cast is 10-12 years old and he knew they would freak out for him and he would get some Instagram content (and he did). So gross. Also Erika looked like an elderly grasshopper.
There's pap videos that show him lighting up once the camera starts rolling and doing several takes for his videos. He's an actor and the vlogs are not real life. Normal life he's probably just sitting quietly constantly refreshing his bank account.

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

Fairy23 wrote:Jake really no longer looks for real talent, just friends.
How is Justin Roberts in team 10? His videos are so bad. His fake gf, and how his Ferrari has been gone for months the excuses are running out.
His dad's an investor in team 10. Everything they do is just about money.

Whitesand
Informer
Informer

Post by Whitesand »

getridofshaycarl wrote:I've been hearing rumblings about their father Greg like father like sons~

Yeah their dads a douche: https://blindgossip.com/?p=88262
However, instead of simply moving out and forgoing the money, the roommates got some leverage.

They got a video of his dad being touchy with a 16 year old and recorded a conversation where his dad is bragging about having sex with the underage girl. [The star, who is now an adult] is very nervous because he and his dad have a long history of sharing photos that they got from underage girls. If this got out, it would ruin the whole family. He’d better pay the roommates.

cleocat4
Informer
Informer

Post by cleocat4 »

That lisp tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aasshhyy
Learner
Learner

Post by aasshhyy »

Speaking of Justin Roberts: https://theblast.com/jake-paul-smash-fe ... ke-rental/
This fun tidbit came out today.

Dobrica
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dobrica »

Wow, what a joke. I knew his father bought him that Ferrari since his channel is way too small for him to be making "Ferrari money," but I had no idea it was actually rented. That's pretty lame.

I can't stand Jake Paul but I honestly think Logan can be funny in short doses. I remember him from the Vine days, I don't think he's as talentless and as stupid as people make him out to be. There are far cringier YouTubers out there, in my opinion, like KSI and his brother.

Which reminds me, I hope the boxing match will actually happen. Should be entertaining.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

Dobrica wrote:Wow, what a joke. I knew his father bought him that Ferrari since his channel is way too small for him to be making "Ferrari money," but I had no idea it was actually rented. That's pretty lame.

I can't stand Jake Paul but I honestly think Logan can be funny in short doses. I remember him from the Vine days, I don't think he's as talentless and as stupid as people make him out to be. There are far cringier YouTubers out there, in my opinion, like KSI and his brother.

Which reminds me, I hope the boxing match will actually happen. Should be entertaining.
:rofl: never say this again

prctentious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prctentious »

yes. smashing plates is peak quality humor. ha ha.

melissa1983
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by melissa1983 »

I don't believe Jake for a second about taking a few days off from vlogging to "help someone who is in need". Could you be anymore vague? I realize he doesn't owe his fans an explanation, but I just don't buy it. Something more is going on.

Dobrica
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dobrica »

Logan took time off as well. Maybe they have some family issues. Or maybe they're working on something.

Dobrica
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dobrica »

BONTBFW wrote::rofl: never say this again
It's my opinion. I'll say it as many times as I want to, thank you very much. Couldn't care less if it's not a popular opinion or if no one else agrees with me.

Godisfromatlanta
Informer
Informer

Post by Godisfromatlanta »

Dobrica wrote:Logan took time off as well. Maybe they have some family issues. Or maybe they're working on something.
People are saying they’re in Florida doing something involving the Parkland shooting. That’s admirable but Jake and Erika didn’t need to make those dramatic ass videos smh

Return to “The Paul Brothers”