Tony made the mistake of marrying this crazy b*tch

misscupcake8
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: THE GIANT & the troll..._E: Hollywood Story, Part 17

Post by misscupcake8 »

She posted a pic of her, Tony and the kids,2 days ago when they went to see fireworks, on instagram. He's still around.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Nazzababy13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nazzababy13 »

Yup, this is the pic of them waiting for the fireworks. I noticed Tony looks pretty miserable, and someone else commented it too. She responded saying he just hates pictures. Image lol sure Kamel

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

You can see the sadness in Tony's eyes ! I know he isn't smiling but, the eyes are the windows to the soul - and he's as miserable as sin ! :?
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Laloca28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Laloca28 »

With this description of ARD revocation no wonder the woman may be stressed! :rofl:

What Happens If You Do Not Complete Your ARD?

Failing to complete your ARD may come in various forms. You may fail to pay your files and court costs associated with your ARD. Or, you may violate the perimeters of your probation. If that happens, you have violated your ARD. If you violate your ARD, your ARD privileges will be revoked and you will be sent back to stand trial for your charges. This will expose you to all statutory fines, penalties, and jail time associated with your charges.

budda83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by budda83 »

Laloca28 wrote:With this description of ARD revocation no wonder the woman may be stressed! :rofl:

What Happens If You Do Not Complete Your ARD?

Failing to complete your ARD may come in various forms. You may fail to pay your files and court costs associated with your ARD. Or, you may violate the perimeters of your probation. If that happens, you have violated your ARD. If you violate your ARD, your ARD privileges will be revoked and you will be sent back to stand trial for your charges. This will expose you to all statutory fines, penalties, and jail time associated with your charges.
I would feel sorry for her but she did this to herself. She should have paid her fines on time. Instead she wasted her money on junk she didnt need. She went to California knowing she shouldn't. She keeps spending like she is rich. She is not at all loaded. Her mother pays her mortgage and im sure all the utilities and other bills. What makes me even more peeved is that she acts like she has money. But she doesnt. She claimed poverty!!!! Im sorry she needs to step off of youtube and get a real job to support her family. Pay her fines and be an adult!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

Poor Tony. Nicole is lucky to have someone like him stand by her side and she should be taking responsibility instead of stressing him out more, needlessly.

I'm relatively new to Kamel, and I was wondering if anyone could fill me briefly into the details of what happened with Tony and his stroke? When did it happen? Thank you. He just seems like such a nice guy. So do all her kids. They deserve a good wife and mom. <3

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by beautifuldisaster082 »

Poor Tony. You can see the sadness and frustration in his eyes. I am guessing he's missing his aunt on top of everything else that Nicole has caused. She hasn't been on snap chat today yet. I hope she's taken some of the advice and spending time with her family before she gets thrown in jail.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Angel227 wrote:Poor Tony. Nicole is lucky to have someone like him stand by her side and she should be taking responsibility instead of stressing him out more, needlessly.

I'm relatively new to Kamel, and I was wondering if anyone could fill me briefly into the details of what happened with Tony and his stroke? When did it happen? Thank you. He just seems like such a nice guy. So do all her kids. They deserve a good wife and mom. <3
Her daughter is a scary mess. I guess I would be too if Kamel was my mom, that or i'd save up money to move out as fast as i can! :?

misscupcake8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by misscupcake8 »

I agree Kames is a shit mother but I just cannot stand Emma. I know this is probably an unpopular opinion but I just find her really, REALLY, irritating, attention seeking and incredibly immature for her age. She is almost 16 and acts like she is 8! Feel bad, as I know she is just a kid but I just can't stomach her, have to tap through every snap with her in, as she drives me nuts

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

misscupcake8 wrote:I agree Kames is a shit mother but I just cannot stand Emma. I know this is probably an unpopular opinion but I just find her really, REALLY, irritating, attention seeking and incredibly immature for her age. She is almost 16 and acts like she is 8! Feel bad, as I know she is just a kid but I just can't stomach her, have to tap through every snap with her in, as she drives me nuts

I see where you're coming from. I actually thought the same thing when I first started watching Kamel on SC. Then I realized that Emma is annoying because she wants her mother's attention. She sees her on her phone all the time, and playing in her dungeon where she hoards thousands of dollars worth of products and doesn't even let her own daughter play with any of it. Now maybe she doesn't want to and that's fine but Nicole needs to make an effort to spend time with her. Before she knows it she will be moved out and won't want a relationship with her. I think because she's "weirdT " to Nicole and isn't girly she feels left out. Look at how much she praises Hunter. She's jealous and probably wishes she was a boy so her mom would pay attention. That's just my theory. If that makes sense.

youtubeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by youtubeisfun »

Doesn't seem to me like Emma has any interest in the makeup.

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

youtubeisfun wrote:Doesn't seem to me like Emma has any interest in the makeup.
I don't think so either and that's fine. Nicole needs to take more interest in the things Emma likes so she can have some connection.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

misscupcake8 wrote:I agree Kames is a shit mother but I just cannot stand Emma. I know this is probably an unpopular opinion but I just find her really, REALLY, irritating, attention seeking and incredibly immature for her age. She is almost 16 and acts like she is 8! Feel bad, as I know she is just a kid but I just can't stomach her, have to tap through every snap with her in, as she drives me nuts

Nope, right there with you. If that was my kid I would be scared she would come into my beauty room abd break all of my things. She seems vengeful and just all around creepy.. plus annoying, yep! :?

misscupcake8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by misscupcake8 »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:

Nope, right there with you. If that was my kid I would be scared she would come into my beauty room abd break all of my things. She seems vengeful and just all around creepy.. plus annoying, yep! :?
Glad I'm not the only one!! Lol...

misscupcake8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by misscupcake8 »

beautifuldisaster082 wrote:

I see where you're coming from. I actually thought the same thing when I first started watching Kamel on SC. Then I realized that Emma is annoying because she wants her mother's attention. She sees her on her phone all the time, and playing in her dungeon where she hoards thousands of dollars worth of products and doesn't even let her own daughter play with any of it. Now maybe she doesn't want to and that's fine but Nicole needs to make an effort to spend time with her. Before she knows it she will be moved out and won't want a relationship with her. I think because she's "weirdT " to Nicole and isn't girly she feels left out. Look at how much she praises Hunter. She's jealous and probably wishes she was a boy so her mom would pay attention. That's just my theory. If that makes sense.
I totally agree she is desperate for her mother's attention but I also think she is just desperate for attention in general. Just one of those kids that need a lot of attention.
It's the ridiculous face pulling and gangly spider like body movements that grate on me. She exhausts me just watching her!
But, again, agree Kames needs to give her more 1 on 1 time, maybe she wouldn't be so needy.
I also feel like Emma thinks it's funny and plays up to the camera more, because Kamel laughs at her, except it's not funny. I get Kamel thinks she hilarious because it's her daughter, she loves her and thinks she is great but to the rest of the world it's just annoying.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

I like Emma and I feel sorry for her. When I started watching her, she annoyed me as well. But, seriously, she's dying for attention from her mom. The only attention she gives her is when she acts goofy. Poor kid, her mom always has her face stuck in her damn phone. Also, she's asked her not to record her singing and she keeps doing it.

Plus, when they go shopping she begrudges spending any money on her

I think she's 14, almost 15 this year

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

lol his eyes are screaming "help me" in that photo!

Laloca28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Laloca28 »

Ohhh she's back on Snapchat! "I realized i haven't talked to you guys all day?!" Kamel, they won't let you use your phone or you won't snap while doing community service LMAO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

jackieanne wrote:I like Emma and I feel sorry for her. When I started watching her, she annoyed me as well. But, seriously, she's dying for attention from her mom. The only attention she gives her is when she acts goofy. Poor kid, her mom always has her face stuck in her damn phone. Also, she's asked her not to record her singing and she keeps doing it.

Plus, when they go shopping she begrudges spending any money on her

I think she's 14, almost 15 this year
Totally agree. Emma just wants her mom's attention and that's the only way she gets it.

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”