Tanya Bleurgh - 'Acting' Healthy - Part 22

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tanya Bleurgh - 'Acting' Healthy - Part 22

Post by snuffy777 »

4. Nail my American accent. I got some exciting news yesterday, which is that my US visa has been approved. The reason I need one is because currently when I audition for a film that is shooting in the states, it’s very difficult for me to get the role when someone they like equally as much as they like me has a visa ready to go. Production companies know how tricky visa’s can be and they don’t want to risk it holding up their filming, so it really is an essential for me! Now that I have it, my agent is going to be sending me American scripts a lot more and although I have worked on my accent in the past, I want to get it perfect for all the self-tapes (when you put yourself on tape at home before being called in to audition in the room) I’ll have to do. I’m sure it’ll come back to me in no time, just think I need a refresher lesson, so I’ve booked one in with a dialect coach booked in for next Tuesday.
https://www.tanyaburr.co.uk/2017/10/october-goals/

The reason she doesn't get parts is because she doesn't have a US visa. Yeah, sure. Whatever makes your no-talent no-star-quality-having self feel better. :roll:

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

tok wrote:She's trying to look young and fresh but just ends up looking immature or like that fat girl everyone had in their class back then that looked oddly old.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

She does look oddly old, while at the same time looking like a badly dressed chubby boy. You just know that her weight is gonna increase with time, she’ll probably yo yo from one fad diet to another. I think her weight is gonna be an inevitable health problem for her and she’s too much of a couch potato to stick to regular exercise. Next she’ll be blaming her size on the fact that she can’t get acting roles, especially in the US :rofl:

Blair Gilbert
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Blair Gilbert »

Next thread anyone? Maybe we should call it Steal Your Style Tanya or something like that?

muahaharrr
Informer
Informer

Post by muahaharrr »

Mom Burr - Grandma goes Hollywood

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Lenovo TAB S8-50F met Tapatalk

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

muahaharrr wrote:Mom Burr - Grandma goes Hollywood

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Lenovo TAB S8-50F met Tapatalk
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Perfect

Or

Mama Burr - Grandma needs a stylist for Hollywood

I was reading her blog post about her goals, she just turned it into an opportunity for a smug boast about stuff she’s done like the TV pilot, which means fuck all, real actors do those all the time especially in the US most don’t get picked up by the networks. Also she said she’d done a short film.... of what exactly, you can do a short film on YouTube .

I loved the bit she wrote about how she’d like to get back to the gym cos she’d stopped recently and doesn’t know why :rofl: could it be cos you’re a couch potato Tarn and always will be. I bet she’ll just post insta pics in her workout gear and pretend she’s been to the gym :rofl:

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm7230707/medi ... m474883328

What is this hair?
What are these eyebrows that are treading Niomi Smart territory of oddness? :?
Why does she insist on wearing clothes that make her look like a teenage boy?
Why is she taking herself so seriously in regards to acting? :rofl:

I would give credit to Tanya for being determined in life, but something about her approach is so irritatingly shallow that I just can't. ASKING to be on the cover of Glamour UK. Then with the acting- it's like she thinks doing everything "the best" like taking private acting lessons and having her head shots done by a celebrity photographer will make her an actress. I'm pretty sure directors, producers, casting agencies, etc. don't give a fuck about superficial shit like that OR online presence (some of the biggest high-profile actors don't even do social media e.g. Alicia Vikander, Natalie Portman) OR how "professional" your imdb.com profile looks. :roll: It's beyond cringeworthy that Tanya posted her "best" red-carpet moments and magazine cover on there.... then you scroll down to see ONE minor acting role on her actual resume... which was for an obscure short film... written by someone she's friends with...

ello101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ello101 »

"Tanya Burr was born on June 9, 1989 in Norwich, Norfolk, England. She is an actress, known for Disconnect (2017) and YouTubers React (2012)."

LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

ello101 wrote:"Tanya Burr was born on June 9, 1989 in Norwich, Norfolk, England. She is an actress, known for Disconnect (2017) and YouTubers React (2012)."

LOL

Being on YTers react =/= actress. How dumb does someone have to be to believe that constitutes an acting role?

Helmi
Debater
Debater

Post by Helmi »

I think the main problem with Tanya's style is that she has extremely feminine features (big lips, soft facial features, curvy body) but her current style is too androgynous. Contrast is sometimes good but with her it is just too much. She does not carry this style with confidence either. She looked much more comfortable before when she was wearing floral dresses and heels instead of boxy s-shirts and black Vans.

And in case someone is offended - nothing wrong with androgynous or masculine style if that is your thing. But with Tanya, it obviously is not her.

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer

Post by lordofmisrule »

snuffy777 wrote: What are these eyebrows that are treading Niomi Smart territory of oddness? :?
What is wrong with Niomi's eyebrows?

HeadFullofDreams
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HeadFullofDreams »

Blair Gilbert wrote:Next thread anyone? Maybe we should call it Steal Your Style Tanya or something like that?
I can't take credit for this but 'Grandma Chic' cracked me up.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

labenx
Informer
Informer

Post by labenx »

We don't know it the pilot got picked up but I'm guessing it didnt since its been months and she hasnt filmed anything else.
The short film was written by her friend Scarlett Curtis and hasnt been shown anywhere :roll:

ItsMarie
Informer
Informer

Post by ItsMarie »

lordofmisrule wrote:
snuffy777 wrote: What are these eyebrows that are treading Niomi Smart territory of oddness? :?
What isn't wrong with Niomi's eyebrows?Image

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

emmaemma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmaemma »

Blair Gilbert wrote:
Gizmo2323 wrote:Like mum-jean trend perfectly reflects, fashion is not always or even often universally flattering. A person who rocks mum jeans - Emma Hill. A person who does not - Tanya, me, and probably 90% of womankind. It's ok, other trends exist if that's your thing.
Seriously I have yet to find a person who was wearing mom jeans and I thought : oh she looks good! I hate them.
I hate them too but Emma Hill does make them look good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

rai1234 wrote:
ello101 wrote:"Tanya Burr was born on June 9, 1989 in Norwich, Norfolk, England. She is an actress, known for Disconnect (2017) and YouTubers React (2012)."

LOL

Being on YTers react =/= actress. How dumb does someone have to be to believe that constitutes an acting role?
As dumb as Tarn of course. :rofl: To say she is an actress is a fiction in itself. There will be loads of struggling actors out there who will hate this dumb bitch for trying to get a leg up into the business through her friend Scarlet Curtis who is also talentless and only gets work because her parents are famous. Next Tarn will be an extra in a Richard Curtis film and credit that as a role. I also noticed that her brother Oscar was credited with some minor editing on the short film written by scarlet :roll: Jesus more fucking nepotism.

Tarn is SO slow and dumb maybe the next thread should be called Pooh Burr: The girl of little brain :rofl: Even tho this pains me cos I love Winnie the Pooh and I think she’s got a Winnie the Pooh mug :rofl: Or it could just be called Poo Burr: The search for a brain, cos she’s SO shit and thick :rofl:

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

snuffy777 wrote:Image
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm7230707/medi ... m474883328

What is this hair?
What are these eyebrows that are treading Niomi Smart territory of oddness? :?
Why does she insist on wearing clothes that make her look like a teenage boy?
Why is she taking herself so seriously in regards to acting? :rofl:

I would give credit to Tanya for being determined in life, but something about her approach is so irritatingly shallow that I just can't. ASKING to be on the cover of Glamour UK. Then with the acting- it's like she thinks doing everything "the best" like taking private acting lessons and having her head shots done by a celebrity photographer will make her an actress. I'm pretty sure directors, producers, casting agencies, etc. don't give a fuck about superficial shit like that OR online presence (some of the biggest high-profile actors don't even do social media e.g. Alicia Vikander, Natalie Portman) OR how "professional" your imdb.com profile looks. :roll: It's beyond cringeworthy that Tanya posted her "best" red-carpet moments and magazine cover on there.... then you scroll down to see ONE minor acting role on her actual resume... which was for an obscure short film... written by someone she's friends with...
This must have been a professional head shot for her bio, was this really done by a celebrity photographer who was it? Someone has done her makeup and picked that t shirt for sure. Because usually Tarn would overload her eyebrows with pencil and wear far too much foundation, eye makeup etc. Also ’no neck’ Tarn would have picked an ugly boxy t shirt with a too high round neckline to make her neck look even shorter :rofl:

Also I can’t believe she asked to be on the cover of Glamour :o Jesus this fame whore’s narcissism knows no bounds, i wonder if she paid for it. And the pictures in her acting bio of her on the red carpet :roll: oh bitch get a grip

Citrine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Citrine »

As people have mentioned before, she just doesn't have a single original thought in her head. Jim tried to get into presenting so Tarn thought she'd get into acting. Good on her for trying something else and recognizing that yt fame won't last. But seriously, look at your abilities critically and objectively to realize what you might be capable of outside of yt. Acting is as reachable for her as a singing career :roll:

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

Citrine wrote:As people have mentioned before, she just doesn't have a single original thought in her head. Jim tried to get into presenting so Tarn thought she'd get into acting. Good on her for trying something else and recognizing that yt fame won't last. But seriously, look at your abilities critically and objectively to realize what you might be capable of outside of yt. Acting is as reachable for her as a singing career :roll:
I always saw her as more of an author writing fiction; not sure if she can but that seems a suitable fit! Or even scripts if that is the direction she wanted to go down.

Kit168
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Kit168 »

You just know the direction this bitch is gonna try an go down, she’ll get jim to write a crappy script and pay Scarlet Curtis to produce or direct some crappy short film version of it :roll: all so she can add more bullshit to her ‘acting’ :rofl: bio

YouTubers make short films all the time and act in them, they don’t make a big deal out of it and what they don’t do is call themselves actors, get private lessons and try and go work in Hollywood, she’s SO deluded
Last edited by Kit168 on Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Blair Gilbert
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Blair Gilbert »

ItsMarie wrote:
lordofmisrule wrote:
What isn't wrong with Niomi's eyebrows?
:rofl: Those are my thoughts everytime I see Niomi. I truly don't wanna see Tanya doing her make up as bad as Niomi does it... But she's getting even worse at it. Guess it runs in the "friendship group". Just look at Zoella

Return to “Tanya Burr”