Ouija Board

ChanelleJo
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Ouija Board

Post by ChanelleJo »

I found this game in my parents house, they don't even remember anything about it :? . Has anyone tried it? If so, any bad experiences?? It seems creepy. :D

You might notice some spelling mistakes or grammar errors. Sorry, not a native English speaker.

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Ouija Board

Post by Diorette »

I used to have one but it disappeared (don't know how or who did it)

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hollaatmegurl »

I have one, yes, but I haven't gotten anything out of it yet. Whether or not you believe in that kind of thing, a lot of people have had bad experiences with them (whether coincidence or actually bad spirits). If you google it you'll find lots of stories.

If you do decide to try it out, you more than likely won't get any reaction for a while (as in, multiple uses). And it's recommended to start each time with a bit of an opener, casting away bad spirits and letting only good spirits in. (Again, you can google it and find a lot of chants and such).

Good luck if you do try it!

ChanelleJo
Debater
Debater

Post by ChanelleJo »

hollaatmegurl wrote:I have one, yes, but I haven't gotten anything out of it yet. Whether or not you believe in that kind of thing, a lot of people have had bad experiences with them (whether coincidence or actually bad spirits). If you google it you'll find lots of stories.

If you do decide to try it out, you more than likely won't get any reaction for a while (as in, multiple uses). And it's recommended to start each time with a bit of an opener, casting away bad spirits and letting only good spirits in. (Again, you can google it and find a lot of chants and such).

Good luck if you do try it!
Yep, I heard it is pretty dangerous.
Thank you.
You might notice some spelling mistakes or grammar errors. Sorry, not a native English speaker.

Forever Eccentric
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forever Eccentric »

I had one and we would ask stupid questions. Like, "Does Dalton like me?" Then we would all giggle and take off running

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Yes I played one with a friend and we forgot to put it on "Goodbye" and we were done and spooky shit happened. Lights would flicker on and off all the time, we'd hear these snapping/scratching like noises all the time coming from the corner of the room where we played with the Ouija. Scary!

Bunny

Post by Bunny »

I'll never touch one of those.

Forever5stars
Talker
Talker

Post by Forever5stars »

I don't have one but 2 of my friends and I made one on Halloween and tried to use it. It didn't work, but I think that's because one of them doesn't necessarily believe in paranormal-ness. :P

KittenKaboost
Talker
Talker

Post by KittenKaboost »

I remember I found one on the internet before, not sure if it was legit lol, and I asked some stupid question I believe and it got angry. I was scared lol. Never touching those things! My mom also said if I do it to never come home (she wasn't being serious) lol

azealiabanks
Debater
Debater

Post by azealiabanks »

The first and only time I used a Ouija, a friend of mine seriously ended up getting possessed by some sort of evil spirit. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she was shaking and was unresponsive. It was really scary. Dont fuck around with Ouija boards.

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

For those of you who don't have one and want to play, you can make one, the game has a different game but as far as I know it has the same effect.

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

I played with one as a kid but nothing ever happened. Then again, I'm a born skeptic. I think if you really expect something to happen, it will. Self-fulfilling prophecy and all that. ;)

nothinggold
Informer
Informer

Post by nothinggold »

I wouldn't mess with one. Whether it's real or not, I don't really think it's a good idea.

Blueberry
Informer
Informer

Post by Blueberry »

I'm too scared to mess with them. But I know some people that have had some really bad experiences with them. I'd stay far away!

sous les étoiles
Informer
Informer

Post by sous les étoiles »

I would never want to mess with one. Shit's scary.

alanarosetti__xo
Learner
Learner

Post by alanarosetti__xo »

I don't use a Ouija Board, but I am Pagan and so I was raised and taught to do Pendulum Divination. It is kind of the same, but you are not "asking the dead" questions or anything like that.
"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be." - Kurt Vonnegut

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

It's extremely dangerous. A Ouija opens a spirit portal that is hard to close; and an unprotected spirit is HIGHLY vulnerable to full, unconcious possession. Once you say "HELLO", it's game-on. Absolutely anything could happen & I guarantee that you wouldn't appreciate any of it. Don't even breathe on Ouija board.
I WISH YOU WOULD, bitch nozzle.

fukou
Debater
Debater

Post by fukou »

i've always been interested in ouija boards but was always too scared to even think about using them, however my brother died last month and i'm really REALLY tempted to get one and use it to talk to him. i probably won't, but if i come across one (you know just browsing the grocery willy nilly and finding a ouija board in the italian food aisle) i can't say i wont wanna spend my money on it.

moomin.
Debater
Debater

Post by moomin. »

"Dangerous" come on it's a plank of wood.

Watch Penn & Teller's bullshit on this mass produced board game

Slagg
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Slagg »

moomin. wrote:"Dangerous" come on it's a plank of wood.

Watch Penn & Teller's bullshit on this mass produced board game
That's nice, dear.
I WISH YOU WOULD, bitch nozzle.

Return to “Games”