PiinktoRedGumsSparkles (Part 45)

SpankyB89
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PiinktoRedGumsSparkles (Part 45)

Post by SpankyB89 »

I think it'll take her a bit to ever make a video about it, 1) because she is loving the attention/milking it and 2) maybe she is thinking they can salvage what they had (grl pls).

not_todaynotever
Learner
Learner

Post by not_todaynotever »

New account but been here for a long time! At this point I kind of feel bad for her but at the same time it's like she deserves everything she has now. The only reason she reached this point is by her own actions. No job no boyfriend no friends.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

s1dthesqu1d
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by s1dthesqu1d »

Thread name idea: SiingleSparkle? Instead of Sparkles? Cause... single.. :? Idk

Iasomie
Informer
Informer

Post by Iasomie »

PiinkMissingLinkSparkles
PiinkNoDiinkSparkles lmfao

cheesecakelover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheesecakelover »

Iasomie wrote:PiinkMissingLinkSparkles
PiinkNoDiinkSparkles lmfao
I like the second one, but I agree that it should only be sparkle instead of sparkles like s1dthesqu1d said.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

MilkandSugar
Learner
Learner

Post by MilkandSugar »

She posted that she's doing a Qand A on her instagram so I asked her the obvious and I've seen a lot of other people ask her too. This is either her way to answer a simple "we aren't together" and give zero detail just to garner more attention OR she won't answer, of course.

justicebear99
Talker
Talker

Post by justicebear99 »

I think it's great that they broke up (not purely for evil reasons lol) but it seems like she's been focusing on her personal channel alot more and listening to the long pitched cutie cries for better content.

Don't get me wrong, her material is pretty mundane, recycled, and average at best. But the effort is somewhat there now that dodo has flown the coop lol

Hopefully she uses this time to work on herself and stop trying to buy love and attention. How much crappy video footage of him saying shit to her does she have to edit before she realizes that he was not husband material?? I would be absolutely livid if he was even my roommate

Also, I was looking at the surplus of girls reviewing FashionNova and influencers with less than 200k getting sponsored. Again, she has to buy it with her own $ and lament that they refuse to give her any free shit.

I would actually like to know why FN gave her the cold shoulder. Their clothes are exactly up her alley in terms of being overpriced and tacky-trendy. Is it her past of shady business doings, scandals, lying? Or have they watched her hauls and seen how ill-fitting they are on her because she lives in xs delusion : :roll:

headlessgummibear
Informer
Informer

Post by headlessgummibear »

SingleSparkle!!! Yas yas yas!!!

She's not going to fucking answer it on the Q and A. She will just ignore every single one of the comments asking her that, even though I'm going to venture a guess that more than 50% of the questions are going to be about that. She will just act completely oblivious.

Hey look on the bright side Scammy. If you make a video about the break up, that will fulfill one day of your "every day in July" videos and you have to use less of what precious little brain power you have to think up other ideas.

I too noticed that lots of smaller influencers get sponsored by Fashion Nova and I can't believe how openly she whined on camera about them not sponsoring her and basically begging for them to notice her. So sad. I think they won't sponsor her because she keeps ordering XXS and XS everything and so she manages to make even the tackiest of clothes look even more tacky and shitty. At least other influencers make a slight effort to make them look good, but not scammy. FN would probably look at that and be like ew, that looks terrible who is going to buy our items when they see this? Plus, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think FN is big about promoting that they have sizes to fit curvy girls, and I think someone stuffing themselves into the tiniest sizes they offer would go against what they represent, because it's not exactly body positive to be in denial about what size you are. They'd be afraid that it would make them look like they actually DON'T have inclusive sizes because this smaller/average sized person can't even find sizes to fit her, so that might be discouraging to people, especially curvier girls looking for well fitting clothes.

green kitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by green kitty »

Her Snapchat story- her mother and sister are dressed casual- mother in a top and jeans and sister in a tank and sweater - yet scam looks like she's going out for drinks. Why is she like that

brokewexpensivetaste
Learner
Learner

Post by brokewexpensivetaste »

Haven't posted in a while but have been lurking with all this breakup drama. Look who's crawling back!!

free ebay picture hosting

gutterflower
Learner
Learner

Post by gutterflower »

brokewexpensivetaste wrote:Haven't posted in a while but have been lurking with all this breakup drama. Look who's crawling back!!

[url=<a class="vglnk" href="https://ibb.co/dOGLnv]Image[/url" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>ibb</span><span>.</span><span>co</span><span>/</span><span>dOGLnv</span><span>][</span><span>img</span><span>]</span><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>image</span><span>.</span><span>ibb</span><span>.</span><span>co</span><span>/</span><span>hsbLnv</span><span>/</span><span>IMG</span><span>_</span><span>0009</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span><span>][/</span><span>url</span></a>]
[url=<a class="vglnk" href="https://imgbb.com/]free" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>imgbb</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/]</span><span>free</span></a> ebay picture hosting[/url]

HAHA. I went and looked at the full size of that photo. What is that face?! It's like, "Do I have to poop? No... yes... Yes. Definitely yes."

headlessgummibear
Informer
Informer

Seriously I just looked at that too and was like wtf is she doing? She looks like she's scrunching her entire body up and trying to take a dump. THAT'S NOT HOT SCAM

green kitty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by green kitty »

Girl wore a dress and thigh highs to a MOVIE and had her mother or sister film her walking down the street then she filmed herself dancing in the mirror as if she's out for dancing and drinks. She does not know how to dress for an occasion

teezykay
Talker
Talker

Post by teezykay »

She tried so hard to be sexy in this snap and then let's out a cackle lmao
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

headlessgummibear
Informer
Informer

green kitty wrote:Girl wore a dress and thigh highs to a MOVIE and had her mother or sister film her walking down the street then she filmed herself dancing in the mirror as if she's out for dancing and drinks. She does not know how to dress for an occasion
NO WAY OMG that's hilarious

MossyOakLady957
Talker
Talker

Post by MossyOakLady957 »

Just to put it out there I'm on 8th st right now by dahltyn and Sam is nowhere here lol they aren't together.

sammiejeanne89
Learner
Learner

Post by sammiejeanne89 »

a dress and thigh highs to a movie? what a try hard lol. who the fuck is she trying to impress? :lol: unless she's trying to pull some some i'm a sexy independent woman who doesn't need a man attitude

headlessgummibear
Informer
Informer

sammiejeanne89 wrote:a dress and thigh highs to a movie? what a try hard lol. who the fuck is she trying to impress? :lol: unless she's trying to pull some some i'm a sexy independent woman who doesn't need a man attitude
Maybe she thinks she'll pick up a guy there :rofl:

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

Omg I didn't look at her snaps until just now. WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE WEARING?!?!?!?!?!? Does she think that looks good? Her family HAS to be embarrassed by her, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

Omg I didn't look at her snaps until just now. WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE WEARING?!?!?!?!?!? Does she think that looks good? Her family HAS to be embarrassed by her, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “PiinkSparkles”