UnpaidT Fines, WrinkledT Face, CrackedT Lips- Part 16

Ellgranger
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: UnpaidT Fines, WrinkledT Face, CrackedT Lips- Part 16

Post by Ellgranger »

That flowered "kimono" looks hideous on her! She's swf Kathleen soooo hard.

Laloca28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Laloca28 »

Erin it's sooooo annoying!! She's asking for credit for Kamel's photo and she did! No wonder Kamel seems annoyed by her lmao. I checked she didn't edit the caption which means she gave credit from the beginning lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

She's getting a LOT of comments about the Chanel.

Erin looks even worse today than she usually does. That hair is just badt.

The Adventures of the Giant and the Troll continue...

:corn: :corn:

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

Laloca28 wrote:Erin it's sooooo annoying!! She's asking for credit for Kamel's photo and she did! No wonder Kamel seems annoyed by her lmao. I checked she didn't edit the caption which means she gave credit from the beginning lol

Yeah, I saw that too. Erin sucks. She is sooooo annoying and such a little troll. I don't blame YWP for not liking her. They both annoy me for different reasons, but Erin is REALLY the bottom of the barrel. :? I can't imagine having to spend any length of time with her. I can barely make it through watching her on Snap, but it's like the train wreck I can't turn away from.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

If that bag is real, which it probably isn't, she should sell it and pay her damn fine!

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by beautifuldisaster082 »

jackieanne wrote:If that bag is real, which it probably isn't, she should sell it and pay her damn fine!
I wonder where they got it? Was someone selling them out of their trunk or on the street so they got excited knowing they were knock offs and thought no one would notice? Sorry to break it to you Kamel but people can figure out the difference between a "Prado" and a Prada
If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

I'm willing to be that's jenn Gerard's bag no way is that hers and it hasn't been shoved down our throats

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

ohsnapp wrote:I'm willing to be that's jenn Gerard's bag no way is that hers and it hasn't been shoved down our throats

It doesn't seem that Jen is home. Camel may be borrowing it. I haven't seen the snaps yet.
Does she show it up close?

twogirls12
Learner
Learner

Post by twogirls12 »

This trip by far has been boring...thinking Giant told Erin she can't snap unless she approves of her snaps... for the boring crap they doing there was absolutely no reason to go some many days ahead lol all the crap they've done could be done in one day..

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

ohsnapp wrote:I'm willing to be that's jenn Gerard's bag no way is that hers and it hasn't been shoved down our throats

That has to be it. Bingo!

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

twogirls12 wrote:This trip by far has been boring...thinking Giant told Erin she can't snap unless she approves of her snaps... for the boring crap they doing there was absolutely no reason to go some many days ahead lol all the crap they've done could be done in one day..
They are lazy AF.
The way this troll worships the Kamel is sickening.
:barf:

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Angel227 wrote:
twogirls12 wrote:This trip by far has been boring...thinking Giant told Erin she can't snap unless she approves of her snaps... for the boring crap they doing there was absolutely no reason to go some many days ahead lol all the crap they've done could be done in one day..
They are lazy AF.
The way this troll worships the Kamel is sickening.
:barf:
Bingo! And that really makes Kamel feel special. Maybe Erin will come bail her out when she is arrested for being in contempt of court next month when she hasnt' paid her fines

HunnersX
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HunnersX »

Angel227 wrote:Okay, this could just be me. But the way they keep going on and on and ON about the view... I mean, really? It's a little excessive. One comment would have been sufficient. They don't have an ocean view. Maybe I'm just not seeing it because I have lived in Cali my whole life, but it's not THAT amazing of a view. It's what all of southern CA looks like.
She thinks her viewers will believe she keeps going outside for a view instead of chain smoking. It's like how she snaps that she was outside gardening, seeing the neighbor's, playing with the kids", etc...

She's a mess. I don't understand why she thinks she's so attractive.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Yeah, Kamel has put the kibosh on Erin's SC pics. She doesn't want us to see the real her.
I did see the Chanel but barely. She is keeping it on the DL. No unboxing when she bought it.
So again, it is I of two things: Borrowed w/o permission
Bought on a street alley.
We need to see it closer. She would be showing that thing and saying: Isn't it preeettteee? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

HunnersX wrote:
Angel227 wrote:Okay, this could just be me. But the way they keep going on and on and ON about the view... I mean, really? It's a little excessive. One comment would have been sufficient. They don't have an ocean view. Maybe I'm just not seeing it because I have lived in Cali my whole life, but it's not THAT amazing of a view. It's what all of southern CA looks like.
She thinks her viewers will believe she keeps going outside for a view instead of chain smoking. It's like how she snaps that she was outside gardening, seeing the neighbor's, playing with the kids", etc...

She's a mess. I don't understand why she thinks she's so attractive.
Erin accidentally caught her smoking when she was standing outside with her Chanel. :tu:

HunnersX
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HunnersX »

jackieanne wrote:If that bag is real, which it probably isn't, she should sell it and pay her damn fine!
They probably searched the home owner's closets while the home owner was at work. Thieves don't change when they're stealing into their 30s. It's her lifestyle now

Ellgranger
Learner
Learner

Post by Ellgranger »

She looks like Sophia from the golden girls carrying around that purse. :rofl: :rofl:
It just doesn't fit her!!

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

tar wrote:
Erin accidentally caught her smoking when she was standing outside with her Chanel. :tu:
OMG, you're right, Tar! I went back and watched Erin's snaps. Erin is snapping and Kamel has her back to her, like she is lighting a cigarette and blocking the wind with her body. That is when she calls Erin a bitch. Wow.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Well they will if she thinks she will swipe a Chanel. She had better hope that is one she bought in an alley.
She would look better with a Chanel tote. Most women do start with some size of that type of bag.
She needs a Jumbo Chanel in that style for sure.

dawnbreaker
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dawnbreaker »

Did anyone watch her Morphe snapchat takeover?? It looked like she had no idea what to do with it at all; I'm not sure what normally happens during those for Morphe (I just followed them temporarily), but she kept walking up to random customers to ask them what they were purchasing and rambled on about her spray tanned hands for a minute. The owner of Morphe actually showed up during it too, which was surprising to me

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”