Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Floprissa #SeriesKiller Lace Part 21

Post by candlepants »

Elleayezee wrote:
glitterandgrit wrote:
Veggieblondie wrote:Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol you get a set of keys for each person on the lease. Her name obviously isn't. But sure Mariss, keep it up. Everyone's right, he won't want to live with her for long.

Als, who hides a key for their SO. They've obviously spent enough time together to where he could just give her a key in person. Especially for someone sooooo concerned about her safety, I wouldn't want a key hanging out on top of the door. How obvious is that??

Also, why have a key made. Most apts I know give out two keys regardless of having one or two people on the lease.
Well, my current place only gave one, and the last place i rented also only had 1 set. Still, that's a huge red flag that he didn't just cut her a key (takes 5 minutes) and give it to her lol, their relationship is so weird.

talkaboutit
Informer
Informer

Post by talkaboutit »

candlepants wrote:
Elleayezee wrote:
glitterandgrit wrote:

Lol you get a set of keys for each person on the lease. Her name obviously isn't. But sure Mariss, keep it up. Everyone's right, he won't want to live with her for long.

Als, who hides a key for their SO. They've obviously spent enough time together to where he could just give her a key in person. Especially for someone sooooo concerned about her safety, I wouldn't want a key hanging out on top of the door. How obvious is that??

Also, why have a key made. Most apts I know give out two keys regardless of having one or two people on the lease.
Well, my current place only gave one, and the last place i rented also only had 1 set. Still, that's a huge red flag that he didn't just cut her a key (takes 5 minutes) and give it to her lol, their relationship is so weird.
Not to mention isn't helping her move? He takes time off any other day to travel, but he can't help her move?

My boyfriend would ask me to wait until the weekend or take a day off to help me, especially if moving in was OUR choice together. He'd be so excited. Not to mention he wouldn't want me going up four flights with all that stuff alone. Like if its their new chapter together, why isn't he there?

talkaboutit
Informer
Informer

Post by talkaboutit »

candlepants wrote:
Elleayezee wrote:
glitterandgrit wrote:

Not to mention isn't helping her move? He takes time off any other day to travel, but he can't help her move?

My boyfriend would ask me to wait until the weekend or take a day off to help me, especially if moving in was OUR choice together. He'd be so excited. Not to mention he wouldn't want me going up four flights with all that stuff alone. Like if its their new chapter together, why isn't he there?

Elleayezee
Informer
Informer

Post by Elleayezee »

Trying to avoid a super long quote string but I agree with talkaboutit above, when my bf and I moved in together, he was looking forward to it--we both were on the same page and excited.

marchfav
Talker
Talker

Post by marchfav »

If I was Noah, I'd be so mad that she showed where he hid the ("her") key. His last apartment building was easy to locate if you know the neighborhood and with her lack of privacy awareness I'm sure she'll show the surroundings of his new place in future videos.

As for him not helping her with the move, yeah if they'd really move in together they'd do it all in a weekend together. Maybe he's like, "if you MUST clutter my place with all your stuff, you gotta do it alone" :corn:

Veggieblondie
Learner
Learner

Post by Veggieblondie »

marchfav wrote:If I was Noah, I'd be so mad that she showed where he hid the ("her") key. His last apartment building was easy to locate if you know the neighborhood and with her lack of privacy awareness I'm sure she'll show the surroundings of his new place in future videos.:corn:
I totally agree. Like if she had any shred of respect for him or anyone in that building she wouldn't be telling the world. Like Jesus Christ marissa. Also all of these people coming to her saviour on YouTube to defend her against the mean people. Poor marissa what will she ever do.

Veggieblondie
Learner
Learner

Post by Veggieblondie »

Preaches about self care and self love and then says shit like that. Like is she really that much of an attention whore?

candlepants
Informer
Informer

Post by candlepants »

talkaboutit wrote:
candlepants wrote:
Elleayezee wrote:
glitterandgrit wrote:

Yeah good point, weird!! Shows how their relationship is tbh. But perhaps she's all #girlboss i can do this myself!!! wouldn't put it past her

laurenthegumdrop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laurenthegumdrop »

Lol yeah right!! Marissa would love if he was helping her move and would record him moving stuff saying stuff to him and just generally showing off.

I don't think he asked her to move in. I think she's just snakily moving things in with the guise that she wants to decorate his place and is maybe saying stuff like "well I'm moving in in October so I'm getting some small stuff in"

I feel like Noah might be getting worried. It's just too weird how long of a break they had and then she's now "moving in" I don't think he's playing her but I think he's passive and kind of just letting her do her thing but I wonder if she'll actually move in. I can't imagine them lasting that much longer after they move in.

a_lynn81
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by a_lynn81 »

i agree with everyone else, it really doesn't seem like this was an agreed upon plan and they're moving in together. it was already said; if that was the case she would be posting about it constantly, and she would have a key, not an extra one on top of the door. i'm starting to feel bad because its very obvious that he doesn't want her to/isn't very excited about her moving in, and she's just taking the idea and running with it.
my boyfriend and i have plans to move in together in december and we both can't contain our excitement about it, planning how the apartment will look together, organizing how we're moving everything, etc. moving in with a signficant other should be a very happy moment for the both of you as a couple, and this is just showing how one-sided her relationship really is.

charliebaby
Lurker
Lurker

Post by charliebaby »

GOD did anyone else see the thread of comments on her new video trying to figure out if she had moved in with noah or her grandparents?? there was a ton of replies, and one person commented on it "all these replies just contradict each other lol" and MARISSA commented on it "hahahaha" like!! that's it!! that's all she said!! didnt clarify anything, just this weird background awkward laugh you do when you don't know what else to say.

anyway i tried to take a photo but she'd deleted it.

the thing is, it's a simple yes or no question. "did you move in with noah?" "yes i did!" or, "hey guys, noah and i are moving in together, really excited to show you some moving vlogs!" like it's SO simple, so the fact that she hasn't makes it very obvious that they're not moving in together. so instead of just... saying that.. she says "us" and "our" to confuse her viewers because she's too ashamed, for whatever weird reason, to admit that they're not living together. they've barely been dating a year, i personally would be surprised if they were already living together. i feel like it's more common for people to wait a few years before taking that jump. i mean my bf and i just moved in together and we've been together for six years lol.

i used to adore marissa, and i was going through a really hard time job wise during her year of you. but then weird things like this would happen where she was clearly lying, or ppl would ask for links to things in the comments and she would just tell them to google it, or she would tweet really weird or passive aggressive or down right rude crap. but she deletes comments questioning that stuff, so i sort of felt like i was going crazy. id wonder "am i the only person who doesn't think that the stuff she's doing is kind of rude? am i the only person who feels let down when she, yet again, failed to upload when she said she would?" and then i found GG and realized i WASNT the only one who noticed. she likes to pretend that all her "haters" are just crazy and sad people.. none of us are. we just don't tolerate bull lol.

Elleayezee
Informer
Informer

Post by Elleayezee »

ImageImage

BeanQueen
Informer
Informer

Post by BeanQueen »

Jerseybitch
Informer
Informer

Post by Jerseybitch »

Does spraying herself with rose water count as her showering :?:

gossipinright
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipinright »

This will prob give myself away to her but my bf and I are going to SF next month and we love going to different bowling alleys and I knew she and Noah went... I legit asked her of recommendations and she just liked the tweet... no response. Thanks girl?

Also I emailed her asking for advice on staying in SF.. originally I was going alone so I was hoping to recs on neighborhoods that were safe/affordable and she literally emailed me back two fragmented sentences. Again, thanks.

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

gossipinright wrote:This will prob give myself away to her but my bf and I are going to SF next month and we love going to different bowling alleys and I knew she and Noah went... I legit asked her of recommendations and she just liked the tweet... no response. Thanks girl?

Also I emailed her asking for advice on staying in SF.. originally I was going alone so I was hoping to recs on neighborhoods that were safe/affordable and she literally emailed me back two fragmented sentences. Again, thanks.
Ok please don't think I'm being a bitch, but what were you expecting?
She's proven time and again that doesn't give a fuck about anyone, literally no one but herself, and even then it's questionable. I don't get why people get so upset when they ask for a recommendation or suggestion and get some half ass response.

gheebuttersnaps
Learner
Learner

Post by gheebuttersnaps »

So on IG she posted about some art she and Noah bought.. It's from a local artist. BUT that artist has "one woman show" in here IG bio. It was really bothering me for awhile because I KNEW Marissa stole that phrase from someone and now I know. She stole it from a hardworking (like, actually, unlike someone we know) local artist. She is such a scumbag.

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

gossipinright wrote:This will prob give myself away to her but my bf and I are going to SF next month and we love going to different bowling alleys and I knew she and Noah went... I legit asked her of recommendations and she just liked the tweet... no response. Thanks girl?

Ok please don't think I'm being a bitch, but what were you expecting?
She's proven time and again that doesn't give a fuck about anyone, literally no one but herself, and even then it's questionable. I don't get why people get so upset when they ask for a recommendation or suggestion and get some half ass response.

Veggieblondie
Learner
Learner

Post by Veggieblondie »

gheebuttersnaps wrote:So on IG she posted about some art she and Noah bought.. It's from a local artist. BUT that artist has "one woman show" in here IG bio. It was really bothering me for awhile because I KNEW Marissa stole that phrase from someone and now I know. She stole it from a hardworking (like, actually, unlike someone we know) local artist. She is such a scumbag.
The safest part is I'm not the least bit surprised. She is lowest of the low. She's petty, rude, self righteous and expects everyone to kneel at her feet. It will all come crashing down soon enough. Everything happens for a reason. Image

Veggieblondie
Learner
Learner

Post by Veggieblondie »

**the saddest part

Return to “MarissaLace”