Dan Bloodygumsutti - A Tale Of Poor Hygiene | Part 21

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dan Bloodygumsutti - A Tale Of Poor Hygiene | Part 21

Post by lurking10 »

Also would like to point out how she said she doesn't get involved in "drama". Her commenting on that article is just creating drama.

She's such a tosspot

DarkFairybow
Debater
Debater

Post by DarkFairybow »

New giveaway with probably lots of used stuff <3

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

Also would like to point out how she said she doesn't get involved in "drama". Her commenting on that article is just creating drama.

She's such a tosspot

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

What's the bet the winner is from Melb or Australia?

lurking10
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lurking10 »

What's the bet the winner is from Melb or Australia?

fakesutti2016
Talker
Talker

Post by fakesutti2016 »

For anyone not wishing to die of second hand embarrassment, don't go on Dani's twitter tonight, she's on another "Meme Spree" :roll:

Also, she's in one of these moods:

Post by Guest »

Yuck the instagram she just posted, everything looks so grotty :?

fakesutti2016
Talker
Talker

Post by fakesutti2016 »

I genuinely laugh when I remember that Dani once mentioned that she wanted to work with Beyondblue and give talks at different schools about Mental Health...

But then she goes and posts stuff like this? How can anyone take her seriously? She wouldn't know the first thing about mental illness! And I'm sorry if this offends anyone, because I know we shouldn't really speculate whether or not the mental illnesses she says she has are real or not, but it just frustrates me so much when I see her retweeting and laughing at stuff like this. These sorts of posts make me think that her whole mental illness schtick is just another way of being relatable to 12-16 year old teenage girls.

poss
Informer
Informer

Post by poss »

fakesutti2016 wrote:For anyone not wishing to die of second hand embarrassment, don't go on Dani's twitter tonight, she's on another "Meme Spree" :roll:

Why do I feel dirty and like I need a shower after reading that?? She makes me feel so uncomfortable!!

fakesutti2016
Talker
Talker

Post by fakesutti2016 »

poss wrote:
fakesutti2016 wrote:For anyone not wishing to die of second hand embarrassment, don't go on Dani's twitter tonight, she's on another "Meme Spree" :roll:

Why do I feel dirty and like I need a shower after reading that?? She makes me feel so uncomfortable!!
Probably because she tweets like a super clingy girlfriend. Like who's your "love"? Who are you talking to Dani??

kittymeowz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kittymeowz »

Giveaways every weekend = desperate attempt to regain popularity

kittymeowz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kittymeowz »

She can only check it if your subscriptions aren't set to private.

Desperate.

nevred
Debater
Debater

Post by nevred »

5892 wrote:Yuck the instagram she just posted, everything looks so grotty :?

Whoever wins this, I hope they're making sure to sanitize the SHIT out of it... it looks so filthy. Ew

kittymeowz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kittymeowz »

Rofl so desperate to appear as a "good person" after losing her shit about the bad PR she's received from the article about her eating habits.

The thing is you know she doesn't actually want to do this because she doesn't actually give a crap. If she does actually go through with it it's just in the hopes for subscribers and views. Dani doesn't know how to be empathetic or give solid sound advice. Actually I think to do something like this you would need to be qualified in some way to talk in a high school setting.

Nay
Learner
Learner

Post by Nay »

KimK wrote:pretty sure she had on her twitter saying she was on 1200 calories a day from her "nutritionist" and everyone was getting angry saying it's too low and she was all butthurt saying that's what my nutritionist said blah blah blah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:tu:

Post by Guest »

She pretends to act all shocked and confused about things like this but she's so aware of how many people have an issue with it because so many people have brought it up and see the problem behind it.......now even in a Mamamia article......... she's just too immature or stupid or stubborn to sit back and say "ok, maybe I should keep my yo-yo dieting to myself" and care more about the wellbeing of her followers. If the diet she was on was healthy, she wouldn't have gone back into bingezone again and again. It's like her PT/nutritionist has no idea what she's doing and probably didn't enjoy Dani tagging her on the article today either........... Young girls don't need the word "calories" in their mind at all.

fakesutti2016
Talker
Talker

Post by fakesutti2016 »

kittymeowz wrote:Image

Rofl so desperate to appear as a "good person" after losing her shit about the bad PR she's received from the article about her eating habits.

The thing is you know she doesn't actually want to do this because she doesn't actually give a crap. If she does actually go through with it it's just in the hopes for subscribers and views. Dani doesn't know how to be empathetic or give solid sound advice. Actually I think to do something like this you would need to be qualified in some way to talk in a high school setting.
This is what I was talking about before!! She wants to be this inspirational person and, you know, be the face of Beyondblue, and do all these speeches at schools so she can be looked up to and praised by all these young teens, and be this mental illness success story yet still be pitied when need be. Yet, she will continue to post memes, tweets and make inappropriate jokes that trivialise mental illness to her fans and treats it like some topic that can be used to be relatable and funny??

Also, how is she going to do public speeches at schools or at meet ups with teenagers? What happened to her severe social anxiety? What happened to not being able to confront those two fans who were following her around the shopping centre because it gave her an anxiety attack? What happened to her psychologist telling her that young teenage girls are a trigger for her social anxiety because of her past bullying experiences?

Post by Guest »

I would say gurugossip is her "anxiety" trigger. She wouldn't tell the psychologist that lol .......... it's not teen girls in shopping centers because if that were the case she never would have been able to do that Mecca meet up................ its teen girls following her with their phones up or in food courts while she's eating where she thinks they're trying to get pics for guru gossip........... she seems so into this site that just the mention of doing depression talks in schools on here made her get on twitter and act like she just thought about it. I honestly believe she's on here every hour of the day she retaliates so much it's crazy.

Silkyhoney
Debater
Debater

Post by Silkyhoney »

LOL yuck grandma

KimK
Informer
Informer

Post by KimK »

She is acting so desperate now! and only posting the giveaway stuff because bella uploaded a massive giveaway on her youtube channel, copysutti always trying to one up someone but failing :)

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”