acaciacutie (Part 2)

BornThisWay94

Re: acaciacutie (Part 2)

Post by BornThisWay94 »

bnx18 wrote:As much as I think Brinley is adorable and seems like a cute calm baby I couldn't imagine being jealous of her life. I just see no stability in her life. And honestly acacia is just so freaking boring hence why she doesn't vlog anymore. She's a stay at home mom I guess but still she just takes photos of Brinley all day long and watches Netflix and then follows Jairus everywhere to make sure they look goals and happy. After she's married she'll have nothing else to be excited for really which is why she'll get pregnant asap to add some interest to her life again.

Exactly, nothing to be jealous of imo. I for sure am not jealous of popping a kid out at 19 with a guy who deep down probably doesn't wanna be with me and is only in it because I trapped him by getting pregnant. In 10-15 years, Acacia will be in her mid 30s with no education, no job experience and completely bored with her life with nothing to show for it other than a few kids she had when she was young and dumb. She lives in this bubble that her Internet fame will last forever and that's why I wouldn't be surprised if she started pimping Brinley out in a few years--gotta pay those bills somehow.

paperbox9623
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by paperbox9623 »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
bnx18 wrote:As much as I think Brinley is adorable and seems like a cute calm baby I couldn't imagine being jealous of her life. I just see no stability in her life. And honestly acacia is just so freaking boring hence why she doesn't vlog anymore. She's a stay at home mom I guess but still she just takes photos of Brinley all day long and watches Netflix and then follows Jairus everywhere to make sure they look goals and happy. After she's married she'll have nothing else to be excited for really which is why she'll get pregnant asap to add some interest to her life again.

Exactly, nothing to be jealous of imo. I for sure am not jealous of popping a kid out at 19 with a guy who deep down probably doesn't wanna be with me and is only in it because I trapped him by getting pregnant. In 10-15 years, Acacia will be in her mid 30s with no education, no job experience and completely bored with her life with nothing to show for it other than a few kids she had when she was young and dumb. She lives in this bubble that her Internet fame will last forever and that's why I wouldn't be surprised if she started pimping Brinley out in a few years--gotta pay those bills somehow.

I just feel sorry for her. When you're young you don't think certain things in your life are guna happen. But they do. Marriages breakdown, the person you thought you would have next to you for your whole life leaves. I certainly did not expect my partner of 3+ years to leave when I was her age, I thought they were my life partner. Things happen, everything changes, people change. Your life goes to shit multiple times but you think you have it all figured out at 19, boy have you got a storm coming

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

paperbox9623 wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:

I just feel sorry for her. When you're young you don't think certain things in your life are guna happen. But they do. Marriages breakdown, the person you thought you would have next to you for your whole life leaves. I certainly did not expect my partner of 3+ years to leave when I was her age, I thought they were my life partner. Things happen, everything changes, people change. Your life goes to shit multiple times but you think you have it all figured out at 19, boy have you got a storm coming

Yup, similar thing happened to me. Was with someone for 6 years, was engaged and was planning the entire rest of my life with this person--and then we split up. You can't predict the future and just because you're married to someone or have a baby with them means that they're guaranteed to be with you for the rest of your life. She's young and incredibly naive, still in her Honeymoon phase and holy shit when it crashes and burns it's gonna hit her harder than ever.

bbish13
Informer
Informer

Post by bbish13 »

is it just me, or does Acacia seem super awkward around Brinley?
I was watching their new vlog and she's just so awkward.

a_lynn81
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by a_lynn81 »

what in the world is acacia doing in the new vlog...within the first three minutes she explains that brinley only falls asleep to this certain youtube video, then proceeds to show us how she plays the video on her phone, with the phone right next to brinley's ear. you can hear it very loudly the entire time that she's filming, and it was probably so much louder for brinley. then the phone is next to the baby the entire vlog. wtf

eatincrackers
Talker
Talker

Post by eatincrackers »

Her hair looks so much better now that she is growing out her bangs! The bangs made her head look really weird, especially when she would do full body shots.

flowergrrrl
Learner
Learner

Post by flowergrrrl »

Jairus goes to his friend's house every SINGLE DAY to play music and leaves her home alone with Brinley lmao.

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

flowergrrrl wrote:Jairus goes to his friend's house every SINGLE DAY to play music and leaves her home alone with Brinley lmao.
Well she IS her mother lol... lots of women where I'm from in Canada have babies that don't even get to meet the fathers until they come home from working 6 months out of the year several provinces away. I get what you mean though lol, I'm shocked the dolts don't bring her to where he plays music and wreck her little eardrums even more. It's alarming to see she doesn't seem capable of caring for her child without him, when she holds Brinley there is a disconnect that's visible even on camera. I don't believe its a post-partum related issue tho I just honestly think she is clueless about being a parent & thought it was going to be a cake walk since pregnancy was oh so fun & she got so much attention!

bbish13
Informer
Informer

Post by bbish13 »

elleira wrote:
flowergrrrl wrote:Jairus goes to his friend's house every SINGLE DAY to play music and leaves her home alone with Brinley lmao.
Well she IS her mother lol... lots of women where I'm from in Canada have babies that don't even get to meet the fathers until they come home from working 6 months out of the year several provinces away. I get what you mean though lol, I'm shocked the dolts don't bring her to where he plays music and wreck her little eardrums even more. It's alarming to see she doesn't seem capable of caring for her child without him, when she holds Brinley there is a disconnect that's visible even on camera. I don't believe its a post-partum related issue tho I just honestly think she is clueless about being a parent & thought it was going to be a cake walk since pregnancy was oh so fun & she got so much attention!
I noticed the disconnect too!
I mean, she barely held Brinley for the first month. Jairus did all the work. I think she had PPD and is now recovering, but she missed out on creating that super important mommy bond with Brinley.

flowergrrrl
Learner
Learner

Post by flowergrrrl »

elleira wrote:
Yeah she should def be able to stay home alone with the baby, but did you notice how she caught herself saying "friends" first and then switched it to "business partner"? He goes and fucks around with his friends and plays music all day and doesn't take care of the baby while she stays home and does everything. My best friend has a baby the same age and if she was alone every single day because her boyfriend was playing music with his friends there would be hell to pay. If he's not directly providing for the family he shouldn't be off with his friends and not helping her every single day.

Daynahhhh
Informer
Informer

Post by Daynahhhh »

In the new vlog she said they're planning to build their own house :roll:

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

There’s an Australian TV show called The Checkout that has a series called “As a Guilty Mum”. It’s suppose to be a informational parody on all the stupid consumption we do for our kids (like buying kid branded water or singing potties) but all I can think of while watching is Acacia!
Here’s the one about “making memories” I think it’s a very funny show overall and really suggest a watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paperbox9623
Talker
Talker

Post by paperbox9623 »

Orangealert wrote:There’s an Australian TV show called The Checkout that has a series called “As a Guilty Mum”. It’s suppose to be a informational parody on all the stupid consumption we do for our kids (like buying kid branded water or singing potties) but all I can think of while watching is Acacia!
Here’s the one about “making memories” I think it’s a very funny show overall and really suggest a watch

I really enjoyed that!!! So good & relatable hahaha

poisonprincess
Informer
Informer

Post by poisonprincess »

paperbox9623 wrote:
Orangealert wrote:There’s an Australian TV show called The Checkout that has a series called “As a Guilty Mum”. It’s suppose to be a informational parody on all the stupid consumption we do for our kids (like buying kid branded water or singing potties) but all I can think of while watching is Acacia!

I really enjoyed that!!! So good & relatable hahaha
"Lights, cameras, contractions!"
That's hilarious and 100% acacias mindset about pregnancy and parenthood

workinprogress
Learner
Learner

Post by workinprogress »

Daynahhhh wrote:In the new vlog she said they're planning to build their own house :roll:
Ain't no way in hell Acacia has the patience to build their own house. She probably won't even be able to finish 2017 without getting married or pregnant again.

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

workinprogress wrote:
Daynahhhh wrote:In the new vlog she said they're planning to build their own house :roll:
Ain't no way in hell Acacia has the patience to build their own house. She probably won't even be able to finish 2017 without getting married or pregnant again.

She’s all about instant gratification and rushing her life.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Her problem is that she lives in a bubble and dreams up a fantasy life. I remember months ago when someone asked her about what she wanted her future to be like, she said something along the lines of "I wanna be with Jairus and our family and own an ice cream shop" like what rational adult has that dream? That sounds like someone with their head in the clouds, which is exactly what she is. All she wants is a perfect 24/7 "goals" life, not an actual realistic one.

weatethepopcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by weatethepopcorn »

Brinley is huge for four months.... still don't think she's cute

bnx18
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bnx18 »

An ice cream shop is so random though lol I can’t even imagine acacia being able to own her own business she’s far too lazy for that.

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

bnx18 wrote:An ice cream shop is so random though lol I can’t even imagine acacia being able to own her own business she’s far too lazy for that.
It is quite random but not a horrible idea. She lives in hipster ass Oregon, if they moved to Portland and she used her "aesthetic"/interior design skills she actually could have cute locally owned mom and pop shop (which is another bonus bc hipsters tend to prefer locally owned). Also it doesn't take skill really to run a ice cream shop as opposed to say a bakery. She doesn't have to do any work to actually produce the products, just buy them from another manufacturer. I agree she is quite lazy, but she could hire a general store manager and teenage servers (or Jairus' young family members) and boom she continues to make money not doing any real work lol

Return to “acaciacutie”