Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Belle Jorden

Post by cookie_Alaska »

prawncocktailcrisp wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:55 am
DB51413C-95D2-4861-ACD0-0BA11542187C.jpeg

Who doesn’t know how to do wavy hair?

Even if you don’t.. I’ll bet there’s a million tutorials already out there???

these are the most basic curls achieved with a curly wand. which will translate into a "highly requested" video where she talks about how happy she is, apologies for not uploading but she's been soooooo busy with ant , or the dog or with a top secret project. no belle the world does not need these basic curls. thank you bye

shc755
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by shc755 »

Ok her latest tweet. Sleeping with Sirens Iris cover reminds her of the good old tumblr days. Ummmmm that song came out in 2016 🤔 not 2010

Post by Guest »

Hold onto your handbags guys, she’s feeling SO inspired! Again! For the 841st time this year! Expect one or two videos of bare minimum rehashed airhead content that she’s already uploaded sometime in the next 40 years.

Meow788
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Meow788 »

future_ghost wrote: Hold onto your handbags guys, she’s feeling SO inspired! Again! For the 841st time this year! Expect one or two videos of bare minimum rehashed airhead content that she’s already uploaded sometime in the next 40 years.
Has anyone ever called her out on this on either Twitter or ig? I just don't get it. How can she be working past midnight 5 days a week if there's never any content? I'm surprised she still has an agent.

Jessika143
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Jessika143 »

Anyone noticed how she’s subtly copying sophierimmer....same nails and started doing the faux freckles and hoop earrings lol

Post by Guest »

Jessika143 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:56 am
Anyone noticed how she’s subtly copying sophierimmer....same nails and started doing the faux freckles and hoop earrings lol
She does! I cannot unsee it now. :o

hollyxwinter
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by hollyxwinter »

Omg yes I noticed this too she is so cringe!! Love Sophie tho, her followers go up by the day, Belles stay the same...

Jessika143
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Jessika143 »

Exactly the same flame print nails lolll

Jessika143
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Jessika143 »

Also she looks so different in the obsession promo vid...it’s not cool how much she (and others) filter there photos to perfection. I would be so worried how much I didn’t look like my insta photos if I had that level of followers and publicity. Her voice sounds really croaky and deeper recently aswell...

cookie_Alaska
Learner
Learner

Post by cookie_Alaska »

she massively was copying Gina Shkeda her personal account is EverydayGins and obviously belle had to do the same when she was using a personal account "everydaybelle" amongst other ways she was copying. her followers have literally stayed in the 180sK for months now!

Post by Guest »

cookie_Alaska wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:02 pm
she massively was copying Gina Shkeda her personal account is EverydayGins and obviously belle had to do the same when she was using a personal account "everydaybelle" amongst other ways she was copying. her followers have literally stayed in the 180sK for months now!
They’ll magically increase now she’s read this as she buys some more to keep on faking ‘success’.

hollyxwinter
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by hollyxwinter »

Lol her new picture totally copying Sophie, the tan, the ring, the nails, the boots - tragic

Jessika143
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Jessika143 »

Yes that last pic she put up, could literally be a sophie pic, she must realise ppl are gonna clock on. Sophie prob looked at it herself and was like wtf?!

Yyyikesss
Debater
Debater

Post by Yyyikesss »

Wow scrolling through her Instagram feed you can really see the different phases she has gone through. Her newest Sophie phase is really awkward like I just think it’s so weird when full on adults copy each other like that. And as someone who has had that happen to me, I can say it is extremely obvious when someone is ripping you off. Seems like belle assumes that if Sophie sees her page she will just think belle has the same style as her. Girl bye! We all saw your wannabe Ariana grande bs and you suddenly just try to do an image overhaul and think no one will see what a try hard you are lol! Girl! No! It seems like she just pics someone who she wants to be like and copies them, doesn’t particularly have her own aesthetic at all.
Sorry for my inevitable typos/weird autocorrects :HK:

Post by Guest »

She’s a sponge that soaks up personalities.

Yyyikesss
Debater
Debater

Post by Yyyikesss »

Wowwwww her voice sounds COMPLETELY different in her recent videos! She used to have such a higher pitched fake cheerful generic YouTuber voice and now she is clearly trying to seem like more of a ~cool girl. Sorry to burst your bubble belle but no one who is actually cool would ever be a YouTuber or influencer. The “cool” aesthetic she is trying to pull now is just annoying.
Sorry for my inevitable typos/weird autocorrects :HK:

Post by Guest »

Innovate don’t imitate, she says on the caption on her recent post.... I can’t even cope

prawncocktailcrisp
Learner
Learner

Post by prawncocktailcrisp »

35073042-C0E9-4CDA-8144-25710A1D1986.jpeg
A) it looks tacky
B) who the fuck calls it a powder room.

She’s so pretentious!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

cookie_Alaska
Learner
Learner

Post by cookie_Alaska »

a powder room is a guest bathroom. this is her actual bathroom. it's so tacky. oh belle

Post by Guest »

I thought it was a side show bob lamp then realised it’s a palm tree. Ffs. Either way it’s shit. She’s on some Gucci Home Decor flex now. She’s going to be too busy redecorating again.

Return to “Gurus With Less Than 50,000 Subs”