Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed

Faery

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed

Post by Faery »

I think @lelana might know how to lock this thread and start a new one.
We can Private msg between ourselves?
Lets call it Mariyah Ahmed weds clueless Umar Bari of Slough.

His family lived up north for years until 2014 so i think she may hv connections. He woukdnt bother noticing that troll otherwise

Faery

Post by Faery »

Omg VF is being called fat abd aged in her new ig pic lnao
She does look so aunty

Post by Guest »

After the MUA fiasco at her sisters wedding is anyone going to be willing to travel to her? I guess they’ll just ask for the fee in advance now. They can’t risk the same thing happening to them

Post by Guest »

Also, do blob and Zahra go to the same lip clinic? They both have similar pouts. Has VF ever had fillers?

Snarktastic
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Snarktastic »

Most definitely they used the same person. Their lips are just awful looking.

Snowflake24
Debater
Debater

Post by Snowflake24 »

Lol to all the girls trying so hard to drown this thread with text, you guys do realize that we can click your username and click “ignore” and your giant walls of text are minimized into nothing right? But please, keep up the hard work since you have nothing else better to do with your lives lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

So if her company is dissolved guys and she’s still trading using the name “VanityFemme” she could be in serious trouble with the Law, what she’s doing is illegal, and the money isn’t hers to keep

Itsonlybants
Talker
Talker

Post by Itsonlybants »

Lol this ‘foe’ is a great option. Blocked!

VF is on a mad rant again because somebody called her fat but we can’t judge her but it’s ok for the abusive nasty troll to abuse others and claim it’s a ‘clapback’.

Stick to your poundshop wedding planner and start messaging insta people for freebies in return for shout outs. We know that’s how your wedding will be going down.

Where’s the family photo? Is that cos half of them are separated? Heard the freshly SIL has been kicked out. Prob couldn’t put up with all these interfering sisters. Also Natasha’s husband was prob also missing so dwarfy couldn’t upload any photos of her gang.

What’s this pish about moving to Birmingham? We know you’re moving to Slough the ghetto and enjoying date night to Steaakout. Living the dream.

simi100

Post by simi100 »

Safira wrote:I added them as foes :tu: poor Umar feel like he's an innocent down to earth person who doesn't know much about VF's past. One day he will find his way to this site and only God knows how he's gonna react. Does anyone know if Natasha is divorced or is it just rumours? I agree knew thread is needed. Any suggestions what we should name the thread? What about Vanityfemme got shagged in library? Or Vanityfemme and Umar Bari :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Then this Umar guy will find the new thread very soon :FU: don't know how else we could direct him to this forum, his insta is private and he's not on fb..
She thinks by spamming she will stop this thread. If she had stayed on at school she would work out that the first 55 pages can be read and they tell anyone more then enough. This poor guy - he seems straightforward and doesn’t deserve this.

Runway_Ghost
Informer
Informer

Post by Runway_Ghost »

Add those 2 knobs to your foe lists then we won't see their comments... ;)

simi100

Post by simi100 »

Itsonlybants wrote:Lol this ‘foe’ is a great option. Blocked!

VF is on a mad rant again because somebody called her fat but we can’t judge her but it’s ok for the abusive nasty troll to abuse others and claim it’s a ‘clapback’.

Stick to your poundshop wedding planner and start messaging insta people for freebies in return for shout outs. We know that’s how your wedding will be going down.

Where’s the family photo? Is that cos half of them are separated? Heard the freshly SIL has been kicked out. Prob couldn’t put up with all these interfering sisters. Also Natasha’s husband was prob also missing so dwarfy couldn’t upload any photos of her gang.

What’s this pish about moving to Birmingham? We know you’re moving to Slough the ghetto and enjoying date night to Steaakout. Living the dream.
No one can abuse her yet she is free to abuse everyone, including the stuff we blocked above. The irony of it.

Why did they chuck the freshie daughter in law out?

And what happened with her sis marriage. Do you think it’s karma for the way she treated the MUA and all those brides she didn’t provide dresses for?

If that’s the case VF has a truckload coming her way. She doesn’t ever acknowledge her own bullying. All screenshotted.

Runway_Ghost
Informer
Informer

Post by Runway_Ghost »

zulawula wrote:Chut-saray is Madiha obviously. Also VF is not marrying Umar. The guys shes marrying is a darkie

She is marrying Umar. It's all tagged on her pics and he commented too as well as a girl who say's she is his cousin and congratulates them

Snarktastic
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Snarktastic »

Feel so bad for the poor imported sis in-laws must be rough dealing with this sort.

Post by Guest »

I think she once posted a picture of her sister in law and she was a very pretty girl. They must have given her a hard time poor girl. I remember when the elder nephew was always with VF but she stopped posting her niece and nephew after the MUA fiasco.

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2uhpjef ... AleixNKiT9

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=sd00np&s=9#.XAlfMRNKiT9

Screenshots from yesterday when she was bitching on IG like an old fucking cunt. She’s so insecure, she needs mental help. Her anger issues will destroy her relationship. She IS a fatty!!! She has no life, sits on the gram constantly and reading every comment carefully like a fucking lunatic. She blocked me literally after 2 minutes because I told her to relax and watch some star plus :rofl: :rofl: Who even does that? She's a psycho

Chut-saray
Talker
Talker

Post by Chut-saray »

I heard someone jumped in the Clyde today .....I was hoping it was one of uz

Post by Guest »

Chut-saray wrote:I heard someone jumped in the Clyde today .....I was hoping it was one of uz
Was that not you!!!

Snarktastic
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Snarktastic »

Chut-saray wrote:I heard someone jumped in the Clyde today .....I was hoping it was one of uz
Hope your atleast getting one of those watches they perpetually hawk.

Faery

Post by Faery »

haanaazo wrote:faery your dad was good last night

Glad you enjoyed the fuck. You can tesch your gayboy some tricks

tell him I said thanks

:tu:

Runway_Ghost
Informer
Informer

Post by Runway_Ghost »

Faery wrote:

Omg lol he is so camp. I dunno.. i feel he’s camp and i have quite a few gay friends whi can tell me if im right lol

Well, he might not mind shes fucked loads guys as he mught be marrying her as a smokescreen like that pharmacist who was sentenced today. That’s what happens these days aming gay asians where it's still taboo.
Hes like a thinner version of hamza from diary of a bad man lolll

Return to “Vanity Femme”