LazyLikeLindsey - Beautybaby44 Part 14

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: LazyLikeLindsey - Beautybaby44 Part 14

Post by Solcool2 »

Why do all the voice memos on her podcast sound like the same person? It almost sounds like Meghan and Lindsey doing diff voices lol. Is it just me?

Rootbeer
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Rootbeer »

I just noticed how discolored her forehead, nose, and the tops of her cheeks are. She really needs to wear sunscreen and start using some vitamin C skincare or something, she's not even in her 30s yet and already has bad sun damage. I can only imagine that state of her skin when she's much older :? Her mom has sun damage too but Lindsey's skin looks like it will be way worse when she's her mom's age.

thumbalina991
Stalker
Stalker

Post by thumbalina991 »

Did anyone else notice in her video, VLOG | quarantine grocery haul, what i eat in a week + trying new skincare, she never said that the video was sponsored.... like she is just rubbing the moisturizer on her face for 5 minutes and talking about how great it is yet never mentions the sponsor... you'd think that she'd know she needs to do that considering shes been on youtube forever.

I made a comment addressing it but that must have got blocked bc i said sponsored or something

jlm1995
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jlm1995 »

thumbalina991 wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 10:39 pm
Did anyone else notice in her video, VLOG | quarantine grocery haul, what i eat in a week + trying new skincare, she never said that the video was sponsored.... like she is just rubbing the moisturizer on her face for 5 minutes and talking about how great it is yet never mentions the sponsor... you'd think that she'd know she needs to do that considering shes been on youtube forever.

I made a comment addressing it but that must have got blocked bc i said sponsored or something
The description box of the video discloses the sponsorship

Tarzzyk
Informer
Informer

Post by Tarzzyk »

She is flogging her top she got as part of that Man U soccer game promo on her depop. These “influencers” are so scabby.

pinetreegal20
Learner
Learner

Post by pinetreegal20 »

I know this thread is dead and GG seems to be moving to discord (hopefully there will be a lindsey thread soon) but her latest vlog is the first one I've seen in a while. She is literally making me question if the country is in the middle of a pandemic or not. She's going on a road trip to Palm Springs?? She was going out and getting drinks with her friends???

GossipCat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GossipCat »

Anyone know who her new boyfriend is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sassyfrassy
Talker
Talker

Post by Sassyfrassy »

GossipCat wrote:Anyone know who her new boyfriend is?

His name is Jared Cosgrove.

I am 100000% about this :)

Also someone link the discord gg lol plz. I need to talk about people ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

GossipCat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GossipCat »

Thanks! She calls him her boyfriend but his Facebook says single? That kinda stinks for her!

Sassyfrassy
Talker
Talker

Post by Sassyfrassy »

She used the word "absurd" so many fucking times in one of her recent videos.
Lexie uses it so often and never have I ever heard Lindsey say it until now.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

littlebones
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by littlebones »

I'm sorry but I don't understand how Lindsey can call herself a "sustainability vlogger".

I enjoy some aspects of her vlogs as lifestyle vlogging, but her channel is pretty much defined by constant mindless and needless consumption. The vlogs consist of hauling new clothes all the time and making totally needless furniture upgrades, as well as buying takeout and grocery shopping for the standard American diet in plastic packaging.

I don't think you need to be perfect at being sustainable if it's something you care about but there are a bunch of channels that come to mind when I think sustainability vlogging, none of which are Lindsey. Those usually involve making things yourself and focus on activities that are not just shopping and consumption.

It's nice she's interested in the topic, I just don't see how she feels comfortable calling herself a sustainability vlogger.

Return to “Lindsey Hughes”