Aspyn Part 13

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aspyn Part 13

Post by Orangealert »

I would much rather watch that Aspyn and Parker than traveling Aspyn and Parker. The fact that they were surprised at the date being so cheap and fun shows that they're forgetting to be humble and grateful for what they have and are becoming accustomed to the "finer things".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

osara0715
Informer
Informer

Post by osara0715 »

Orangealert wrote:I would much rather watch that Aspyn and Parker than traveling Aspyn and Parker. The fact that they were surprised at the date being so cheap and fun shows that they're forgetting to be humble and grateful for what they have and are becoming accustomed to the "finer things".

I completely agree. They travel so much I feel like they have no time at home to appreciate and really look forward to trips. I know they "like" to travel but it can get a bit overkill. They just go from place to place and take pictures/video the whole time, and then come home to film a couple videos and pack again. Isn't part of traveling enjoying the change of scenery and experiencing a new place? Not to mention the lack of knowledge, whenever I've gone somewhere I spend tie researching famous places to go and what makes that place unique, and thats all part of the experience. Whereas Aspyn & Parker jet off to these places they probably couldn't even find on a map and plan what picture they're going to take for their sponsored instagram post...

lostintheabyss
Talker
Talker

Post by lostintheabyss »

How is Mara related to them? I don't care to find where they mentioned it, but this kid keeps popping up, like who do you belong to????

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

lostintheabyss wrote:How is Mara related to them? I don't care to find where they mentioned it, but this kid keeps popping up, like who do you belong to????
Parker's older sister Haley, who workers at the warehouse for them-that's why we always see the poor thing crawling on the dirty floors and Aspyn not working, shoving the camera in its face

vanillafilter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vanillafilter »

I don't have kids so I don't know anything about this, but is it normal for babies to be bald at age 1? I've never seen that before and always wondered why Mara was bald...

PinkOceanWhale
Talker
Talker

Post by PinkOceanWhale »

^I think Aspyn mentioned it before in a vlog and just said there is nothing wrong, just how she is. I did think it was funny she tweeted about not being able to get good pictures of Mara because she moves around too much and then had an annoyed smiley emoji. This is solidifies that Aspyn really just sees Mara as a prop. She is a baby, a person. People move, people have their own thoughts and feelings. They don't always want to do what you want them too. Just like a dog or any animal. Hopefully spending this much time with Mara will deture her from having kids like with having a dog but I highly doubt it.

gugogi16
Informer
Informer

Post by gugogi16 »

vanillafilter wrote:I don't have kids so I don't know anything about this, but is it normal for babies to be bald at age 1? I've never seen that before and always wondered why Mara was bald...
It's not so unusual. Hair's not really a big deal, sometimes it grows in unevenly, sometimes the hair babies are born with falls right off, something babies are born with full heads of hair. I think it's especially common for blonde babies to have thin or no hair for awhile. It's not too uncommon for some babies not to grow hair until the early toddler years.
Aspyn + Parker Drinking Game: https://goo.gl/56VmWq :cheers:

mmbrake28
Talker
Talker

Post by mmbrake28 »

New main channel "prank" video = cringe fest

Like, if you're going to make a prank video....at least try and pull a prank on someone. Don't just *badly* act out what potentially would happen. It just shows that they literally don't hang out with anyone beyond themselves and they only pump out videos for $. If they really had "pranks" that were cool and innovative and video-worthy, they would have spent some time actually pranking people and getting their reactions. That would have actually been worth watching. Instead, we get this shit. :rofl:

okpeach
Informer
Informer

Post by okpeach »

lolololol that video i can't it was so cringe

nugget

Post by nugget »

her channel is just slowly turning into a buzzfeed copy, it's so sad.

hhalehh
Talker
Talker

Post by hhalehh »

She overdid the self tanner. Her arms are brown, her neck is white, and her face is orange.

beansandrice
Learner
Learner

Post by beansandrice »

next thread title suggestion- Sasspyn Fauxvard

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

I don't understand how she can have so much clothes and so much makeup and still can't dress weather appropriately or match her damn orange face

Queen900
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen900 »

Her prank video reminded me of Alisha Marie's 'roommate wars' videos she does with her sister

PinkOceanWhale
Talker
Talker

Post by PinkOceanWhale »

^I was just about to say that. Except they took turns doing the pranks and actually had a "plot" and actually had somewhat cleaver pranks. Who would fall for pillows on the door? You would see it before opening the door. Also the ketchup one, how would you put the ketchup in there in the first place without the other person noticing? The only one that was cleaver was the phone one. I will give her that.

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

Oh my god, their tour agency posted the full video of the "top travel essentials" and Aspyn's essentials? Self-tanning wipes and her headphone adapter. People I don't want to pack my bag: Aspyn Ovard

They also posted video of Aspyn + Parker "thanking" their subscribers in the Philippines for their support, but it seems really awkward and forced

osara0715
Informer
Informer

Post by osara0715 »

Orangealert wrote:Oh my god, their tour agency posted the full video of the "top travel essentials" and Aspyn's essentials? Self-tanning wipes and her headphone adapter. People I don't want to pack my bag: Aspyn Ovard

They also posted video of Aspyn + Parker "thanking" their subscribers in the Philippines for their support, but it seems really awkward and forced

That thank you video was the most awkward thing I've ever watched lol. Also how many times can Aspyn complain about the iphone7? She still complains about it constantly to this day, she even tweeted about it like last week. If you hate it so much just go back to the 6s!! There really wasn't that much of a difference, especially since she doesn't really use the camera on it. But we all know she won't do that, because mrs materialistic haaaas to have the latest iPhone

marynicole
Informer
Informer

Post by marynicole »

Orangealert wrote:Oh my god, their tour agency posted the full video of the "top travel essentials" and Aspyn's essentials? Self-tanning wipes and her headphone adapter. People I don't want to pack my bag: Aspyn Ovard

Wow they sound so uneducated and vapid compared to the other influencers. Could Parker really not think of another word besides comments? Also I'd bet a lot of money they're not going to voluntarily do any sort of meet up ever let alone while they're on vacation. God they're stupid

chandlerfaith
Learner
Learner

Post by chandlerfaith »

I saw this on Facebook and couldn't stop thinking about A+P, it's so them :rofl:

vanillafilter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vanillafilter »

chandlerfaith wrote:I saw this on Facebook and couldn't stop thinking about A+P, it's so them :rofl:

Holy shit I'm dying :rofl: That's like, their whole life.

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”