Marzia (CutiePieMarzia) - Part 5

vivaglam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Marzia (CutiePieMarzia) - Part 5

Post by vivaglam »

^ Yeah I can't see it being furniture either, her fans are mostly children lol so it wouldn't do well at all. Who would buy furniture for their home designed by a youtuber? It's more likely a small lifestyle range like what Zoella has. I've said before that the project with Felix will probably be a his and hers clothing range, but someone in the comments on the new video said he mentioned in one of his live streams that he wanted them to do a book together, so that could be it. Either way, another lazy and pointless video on her part. I could be reaching, but I'm wondering if she's seen this thread and that's why she's pulled back a lot from vlogs and more personal videos. At times it's seemed obvious that she's read here, I wonder if she's taken the criticisms of her being lazy and spoiled too personally. It wouldn't be the first time she's let criticism get the better of her.

kb925
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kb925 »

And can I just say when she mentioned she cut her hair, I almost choked on my food. Her hair looks worse than mine which I didn't think possible lol! It looks so unhealthy.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

Is it the hair dye? It doesnt look nice or healthy! I wouldn't be happy if a hairdresser did that to my hair.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

realitycheck
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by realitycheck »

vivaglam wrote:^ Yeah I can't see it being furniture either, her fans are mostly children lol so it wouldn't do well at all. Who would buy furniture for their home designed by a youtuber? It's more likely a small lifestyle range like what Zoella has. I've said before that the project with Felix will probably be a his and hers clothing range, but someone in the comments on the new video said he mentioned in one of his live streams that he wanted them to do a book together, so that could be it. Either way, another lazy and pointless video on her part. I could be reaching, but I'm wondering if she's seen this thread and that's why she's pulled back a lot from vlogs and more personal videos. At times it's seemed obvious that she's read here, I wonder if she's taken the criticisms of her being lazy and spoiled too personally. It wouldn't be the first time she's let criticism get the better of her.
100 Percent Agree......
can you also imagine if she did make furniture??
Here is a plain light yellow sofa, inspired by my lemon collection, here is a tiny leaf (shows a leaf with the size of a thumb) I thought its a nice touch and she soon charges it for an unbelievable price. :D

alex.pyt
Informer
Informer

Post by alex.pyt »

realitycheck wrote:
vivaglam wrote:^ Yeah I can't see it being furniture either, her fans are mostly children lol so it wouldn't do well at all. Who would buy furniture for their home designed by a youtuber? It's more likely a small lifestyle range like what Zoella has. I've said before that the project with Felix will probably be a his and hers clothing range, but someone in the comments on the new video said he mentioned in one of his live streams that he wanted them to do a book together, so that could be it. Either way, another lazy and pointless video on her part. I could be reaching, but I'm wondering if she's seen this thread and that's why she's pulled back a lot from vlogs and more personal videos. At times it's seemed obvious that she's read here, I wonder if she's taken the criticisms of her being lazy and spoiled too personally. It wouldn't be the first time she's let criticism get the better of her.
100 Percent Agree......
can you also imagine if she did make furniture??
Here is a plain light yellow sofa, inspired by my lemon collection, here is a tiny leaf (shows a leaf with the size of a thumb) I thought its a nice touch and she soon charges it for an unbelievable price. :D
Ahaha! Well I'm not talking big furniture, but more like decorative objects such as pillows, statues, vases, stuff like that. She had makeup collaborations before so it wouldn't make sense for her to keep it a secret, and a book... I don't see Felix writing a serious book, and not with her.

vivaglam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by vivaglam »

^ oh yeah definitely, it'd be decorative and overpriced tat that nobody needs. Stuff like candle holders, plant pots, jewellery plates and random ornaments. She's probably seen how well Zoe has done with her lifestyle stuff and wants a piece of the pie.

If they did a book together, I think it would be a simple storybook that she just does the illustrations for.

And I totally agree that her hair looks really damaged and dry. It looks like she needs a trip to the hair salon, not like she just had one! At this point it would look much healthier if she just dyed it all a darker brown like she used to have. The ombre looks outdated.

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

Hedgehog huh? Wonder if it'll last as long as the Axolotls.

arthurnewton
Learner
Learner

Post by arthurnewton »

vivaglam wrote:
-Natstea- wrote:Marzia is just so controlling, I even think that poods is a bit scared of her because he sometimes says that he's scared of Marzia getting mad at him (can't remember where) it may seem like a joke but it's pretty weird to me. He obviously will never leave her because of how much he loves her but if that ever happens I think Marzia will only miss his fame.
Yeah he's said numerous times that she'll get mad, she won't be happy, she'll get angry at him etc. I remember in his vlog at xmas when they went to visit his family, he was too late to collect their bags from the airport and they'd have to wait until morning, he said "Marzia is going to kill me" in jest, but I think he does seem to get genuinely anxious about displeasing her. I don't think she acts very lovingly towards him at all, and I agree that she just likes the lifestyle and the financial freedom. The way she treated him when he was sick really showed how little she cares for him.

As for her 'busy schedule' the girl has never worked a day in her life, she genuinely has no idea what a normal day is like. She's been living a life of leisure for so many years that she truly does think that menial tasks are huge events. She showed her planner for the week recently and each day there was one errand to do like 'pick up lamp' and 'book courier' she thinks that doing that one task is her big event for the day and feels so productive for doing it. She's clueless to the fact that it takes most people a day to do what she spreads out over a whole week.
Yeah, I happen to have been watching some bits of the streams Pewds does since a week (hey I do like PUBG) and I heard similar things:

- Him saying "she asked me to get the dogs out this morning. Let’s not pretend it’s her asking, it’s an obligation; she is the woman, she is in control." (things like that).

- Her sending texts while he streams (she did that multiple times already, also to show she watches the stream herself), him having to answer immediately, or saying things like "Marzia keep sending me links. I'm sorry Marzia if I'm ignoring you, I'm mid game" (probably in order to prevent this sort of tweet:

- Him saying "I’m making Marzia wait, not good" multiple times and having to leave "because of Marzia" and Brad (who is his editor and knows the couple well) joking and saying "he needs to go or Marzia will cut his dick off" or "Felix, go home it’s an order, and suck my foot"…

- Also, if he is unlucky enough to stream in the same flat as she is, she proceeds to interrupt the stream physically. It was the case for the merch stream and during the PUBG one yesterday she interrupted 4-5 times in the course of 2 hours (where pewds had to answer her questions or had to leave the room immediately). It was so fucking annoying. And the first time she did so she even threw a water bottle at him (not even kidding).

So yeah as far as I’m concerned the controlling thing is there. And before anyone asks I have nothing against Melix as a concept, after all they were extremely cute a few years ago. I just think that the perfect picture shown is artificial and I’m surprised by the gap there is between it and the little we perceive that is the reality. I guess for Pewds, Marzia represents a certain comfort and stability, but I wish he would stand for himself more. Despite what the medias say he is not a bad person and way more sensible than he lets on :|

I just want to add finally, being a public figure really does complicate things. It makes me remember of another let’s player/youtuber (a close friend of Pewds), Cryaotic, and what happened with his ex-gf. In short she was really involved with his online activities (streaming with him, interacting on twitter) and she created so much drama online; they fighting online or her cancelling the streams because she wanted to spend time or talk with him (when 4-5 streamers would be involved). For some reason he would bend at her will (people even wondered if she didn’t had blackmail on him, at some point). It literally took a bunch of fed-up fans talking about it in order for Cry and his friends to realize how unhealthy the relationship was. I guess he underestimated her, or wanted to keep cool in front of his audience. Tl;dr I do see some things in common in the two situations.

alex.pyt
Informer
Informer

Post by alex.pyt »

^^^ holy shit that's actually insane. I need to watch his streams more frequently :rofl:
It's sad though that even his friends know that she's so.... I don't want to say controlling, but.... :?
He did say recently that he's good at cutting toxic people out of his life... I wonder if we're all seeing things that aren't there or he's too much in love to see them himself...

revenga
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by revenga »

She has nothing to do and 1 friend, of course she annoys Felix all the time!

vxxy
Learner
Learner

Post by vxxy »

They're apparently already going on another little vacation, Felix said in the "I guess this needed to be said." video they're going away for a few days for their anniversary.
It's only been 2 weeks since they got their hedgehog and they're already going on another vacation. What are they gonna do with him? Just leave him alone for a few days? :/
Or have someone take care of him yeah but it seems so stupid to me.
You drive to another city to get your special hedgehog and then you give him away so you can go on another vacation..
I mean, good for them for being able to go on vacation but don't get pets that need daily care then? Idk..

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

It seems really selfish, and it's something that annoys me greatly about pet owners. Don't get a pet if you can't take care of it! I mean sure, it's not like a dog or cat that needs constant attention and care, but hedgehogs are special too and deserve attention.

prettyjay
Talker
Talker

Post by prettyjay »

vxxy wrote:They're apparently already going on another little vacation, Felix said in the "I guess this needed to be said." video they're going away for a few days for their anniversary.
It's only been 2 weeks since they got their hedgehog and they're already going on another vacation. What are they gonna do with him? Just leave him alone for a few days? :/
Or have someone take care of him yeah but it seems so stupid to me.
You drive to another city to get your special hedgehog and then you give him away so you can go on another vacation..
I mean, good for them for being able to go on vacation but don't get pets that need daily care then? Idk..
elegantly wrote:It seems really selfish, and it's something that annoys me greatly about pet owners. Don't get a pet if you can't take care of it! I mean sure, it's not like a dog or cat that needs constant attention and care, but hedgehogs are special too and deserve attention.
As long as they have a good pet sitter who genuinely cares about their animals, I don't see the problem.

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

Yeah, but they JUST got it. They did the same thing the Axolotls and ended up giving them away.

meowlizzz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by meowlizzz »

Meh.....but I hope nothing happens to the hedgehog while they're away, like what happened with the axolotl.

vivaglam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by vivaglam »

I was just watching Emma's new vlog and there was a moment where Marzia walked into the room totally unaware that the camera was there. She looks like a completely different person when you see her candidly and not doing her usual forced posing. (It's the Amsterdam vlog at 3:30 if anyone wants to see)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

prettyjay
Talker
Talker

Post by prettyjay »

vivaglam wrote:I was just watching Emma's new vlog and there was a moment where Marzia walked into the room totally unaware that the camera was there. She looks like a completely different person when you see her candidly and not doing her usual forced posing. (It's the Amsterdam vlog at 3:30 if anyone wants to see)
Ooh, good catch! The way her photos and videos that I've seen are... I see her but at the same time have no clue what she actually looks like. Not sure how to explain it.

Bamboo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Bamboo »

Have you seen her last video? Another one with Felix, again! Besides it's very similar to another one she did in the past about the pugs. Very 'not just pewdiepie's girlfriend' of her. :roll:

Well said about the streams and her attitude while Felix plays PUBG.
English is not my mother language. sorry .

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

I wonder if they are worried about the recent terrorist attack in Spain (yet, another tragedy). They are away on Holiday and on top of that they take mini breaks all the times. I wonder how she deals with it, with her alleged anxiety disorder.

she has really nice legs, sheer black tights is a good look for her.
Pardon my typos, I have a rubbish keyboard. :P

Lime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lime »

God her voice is annoying.
English is not my native language, excuse the mistakes.

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”