mebentz wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:38 pm
bryannajs wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:56 pm
moonlightbl wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:13 pm
Raven_nevermore wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:32 pm
Ok Sarah asked us not to spread it around the internet she uploaded it to Patreon bc she gets less views. Soooo because I love Sarah I will respect that and I k ow a lot of people lurk here so if you want to know what happened pm me
i can’t pm anyone because i’m new but could you please tell me? i joined to figure out what happened between sarah and ashlynn lol
SAMEEEEEE. I've been trying to figure this out since it happened, I thought that I was finally going to get the answer lol I've really went through a whole process and I can't even PM.
Me too!! I’ve watched Sarah forever. Her and Ashlynn were my idols. I’m so glad they’re back making videos again. But I really wanna know what happened! someone pm me please.
Here's a quote from "elizabeth t" on youtube, the saint who bought the patreon so we could all know!

"whew chile okay here we go guys:
so Sarah and ashlynn go to La, sarah gets approached with the tour deal and she promises Ashlynn half of the tour money if Ashlynn goes on tour with her (keep in mind Ashlynn didn’t wanna go but agreed because sarah promised half of the money) when they come back from tour, sarah said she felt really codependent on Ashlynn because they had been together everyday and now they live with each other and she said she would get jealous when Ashlynn made new friends because she was never able to. (She described instances where she would cry in her room while Ashlynn had friends over) she said it was really unhealthy and she became depressed. After the tour they were also unmotivated to make videos with each other because the excitement wasn’t there anymore! Fast forward and sarah told Ashlynn that she wasn’t gonna give her the tour money that she promised because her “accountant said so”. Ashlynn is really upset because she told sarah that she could’ve used that tour time to find a job in la and she was relying on that money :( Ashlynn has to go back to Oregon now because sarah screwed her over (SARAHS WORDS, NOT MINE) sarah basically takes accountability for not keeping her promise, and not standing her ground with her accountant. She said she felt so guilty and one day (like almost a year later) she had a breakdown and decided she had to give Ashlynn the money. So she drives to Oregon and gives Ashlynn the check, but it still feels awkward between them because she missed out on a year of Ashlynn’s life. Now this is the weird part... and I’m sure sarah is a good person but she sounds really toxic in these situations. And she acknowledges her toxic behavior but it makes me feel uncomfortable hearing this lol. But basically she hung out with a group of friends at a festival a few months later and Ashlynn was invited too and she said she felt all these weird emotions about not having the same friendship with her that she broke up with Will??? At the festival??? Because she was sad about Ashlynn??? Apparently Will was crying the entire night. And then literally the next morning she’s like “no wait Will maybe I do wanna be with you” and Will is like “maybe?” And sarah said she started crying about Ashlynn and saying she was just stressed about that situation. Honestly poor Will because that’s really a mind fuck lmaooo. anyways she breaks up with Will for one night and goes back to her life. Fast forward Her and Ashlynn recently reconnected at a Lizzo concert and get drunk and she said it was like nothing changed. Now they’re friends, end of story"
WTFF why sarah seems so toxic:/ i cant believe this

iphone6
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarah Baska

Post by iphone6 »

Speaking of ashlynn, shes doing a quarantine special on her onlyfans lol. She doesn't active promote it but she still post on there

lilaclove19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lilaclove19 »

Halloween wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:49 pm
In a weird turn of events, Ashlynn is an onlyfans girl/nudes seller now lol. Not sure how long it's been going on, don't have a problem with it, I just checked her Twitter for the first time in a while and it's a strange place to be.
Ah man, I loved Sarah and Ashlynn's friendship so fucking much. No shade towards Ash, I'm sure she's killing it on OF, but it's still kind of a shock to read this. She just didn't seem like the type to go into this type of venture. Part of me wonders that if she hadn't made that move to LA and just stayed in Oregon and went to school she'd be in a totally different spot.

Oh well, I really do wish her the best.

Yupyupyupyup
Debater
Debater

Post by Yupyupyupyup »

I’m actually quite enjoying these gaming videos. She’s makes a mundane game very entertaining to watch for me
Christ on a bike :toad:

[H]
Learner
Learner

Post by [H] »

F :tu:

shutupSIRI
Learner
Learner

Post by shutupSIRI »

Love the way she spun these Life Is Strange videos into storytimes. They were really entertaining to watch and I lowkey hope she does more of them. I'm so here for G4m3r G1rl Sarah lmao

pinksaltlamp
Lurker
Lurker

Post by pinksaltlamp »

re: ashlynn & sarah
are you kidding me? sarah has always kinda been seen as a good person to me, being honest about sponsorships, cutting off tana, knowing kinda when to call it quits with drugs but i can't believe she would just use and then refuse to pay ash? that's fucked. im glad they're on better terms cause watching the old oregon vlogs paints a better picture of their friendship. i'm glad ashlynn moved back, la really seems to fuck people up.

i like the life is strange videos! however, i wish she would upload more regularly? i forget i'm subbed to her cause i'll get a random vid in my sub feed from her and im like holy shit she still does youtube? i also use to not be a fan of will, but it seems like she really truly loves that man, so good for them! in terms of content tho, i want something new! storytimes are old gimme somethin fresh

Halloween
Informer
Informer

Post by Halloween »

I also loved her Life is Strange series! Tbh I'm loving all of this quarantine content she's putting out. Her typical storytime videos of ~CrazzY CraZ~ vacations are fun, but I think her sense of humor really shines through when it's just her and her camera alone doing whack shit. The Omegle video had me rolling. Her editing skills are SO above and beyond as well and I'm guessing that's why she doesn't pump out content as much as most YTers. It's extremely time consuming (I used to edit so trust me on this y'all, it takes TIME.)

She's just so naturally funny and silly. I hope the LA-influencer motive doesn't suck more life out of her than it already has because I think she's got so much more potential than that. There's no reason she should be associated in the same realm as Tana or even Andrea -- she doesn't realize her humor and general demeanor could take her so much further than that. I guess that's where the $$$ is, so it makes monetary sense but... C'mon girlie, you're better than that.

I watch a lot of comedy stand-ups, sketches, and everything in between... and Sarah is one of the most consistently humorous entertainers that I follow. I'm just rooting for her so hard to follow this niche rather than the everyday influencer stuff. I hate to see Great Comedic Lady Potential become wasted due to stupid social media standards.

sudden opinion
Learner
Learner

Post by sudden opinion »

Halloween wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 1:31 pm
I also loved her Life is Strange series! Tbh I'm loving all of this quarantine content she's putting out. Her typical storytime videos of ~CrazzY CraZ~ vacations are fun, but I think her sense of humor really shines through when it's just her and her camera alone doing whack shit. The Omegle video had me rolling. Her editing skills are SO above and beyond as well and I'm guessing that's why she doesn't pump out content as much as most YTers. It's extremely time consuming (I used to edit so trust me on this y'all, it takes TIME.)

She's just so naturally funny and silly. I hope the LA-influencer motive doesn't suck more life out of her than it already has because I think she's got so much more potential than that. There's no reason she should be associated in the same realm as Tana or even Andrea -- she doesn't realize her humor and general demeanor could take her so much further than that. I guess that's where the $$$ is, so it makes monetary sense but... C'mon girlie, you're better than that.

I watch a lot of comedy stand-ups, sketches, and everything in between... and Sarah is one of the most consistently humorous entertainers that I follow. I'm just rooting for her so hard to follow this niche rather than the everyday influencer stuff. I hate to see Great Comedic Lady Potential become wasted due to stupid social media standards.
Agreed. I think with a bit of direction she could really shine in the comedic world. She naturally has such an incredible sense of humor and wit. Also i’m biased my sister and I met her at a concert a few years ago and she was so damn nice and cool in person.

chelsealand
Informer
Informer

Post by chelsealand »

I love this girl. I can't believe she is making over 3K/month on Patreon when she hasn't uploaded a video since April? Why do people keep paying?

Halloween
Informer
Informer

Post by Halloween »

This thread died so I’m here to revive it <3

Are we all getting tired of the Life is Strange content yet? Personally I like it, but it’s been a while since we’ve gotten anything else from her.

I wish she’d create a separate channel just for gaming tbh. I’d love to see her play Fall Guys or Among Us or something lmaooo that would be a trip.

Halloween
Informer
Informer

Post by Halloween »

Oh shit, sorry for the double post but is anyone else getting the feeling that her and Will broke up?

She recently said she’s gone through a lot of shit lately that she can’t talk about right now, then she went on that random vacation by herself, and she’s been really quiet on Twitter/IG. It doesn’t even look like she’s logged on in weeks.

Their pictures together are still up but ehh, something doesn’t seem right.

angelbabyx03
Lurker
Lurker

Post by angelbabyx03 »

I actually really enjoy her Life Is Strange videos and look forward to them every week. I'm going to be sad in two weeks when she's all finished. :(

Croc
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Croc »

Halloween wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:32 pm
Oh shit, sorry for the double post but is anyone else getting the feeling that her and Will broke up?

She recently said she’s gone through a lot of shit lately that she can’t talk about right now, then she went on that random vacation by herself, and she’s been really quiet on Twitter/IG. It doesn’t even look like she’s logged on in weeks.

I was thinking the exact same thing

Halloween
Informer
Informer

Post by Halloween »

Croc wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:50 am
Halloween wrote:

Yeah she just uploaded her newest LiS video and was raving about how hot the main voice actor was. Seems a little sus to me? She only talked about that stuff when she was single (except for like, fictional characters or Harry Styles lmao). I think it's safe to say they're broken up.

angelbabyx03
Lurker
Lurker

Post by angelbabyx03 »

Halloween wrote:
Croc wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:50 am
Halloween wrote:

Yeah she just uploaded her newest LiS video and was raving about how hot the main voice actor was. Seems a little sus to me? She only talked about that stuff when she was single (except for like, fictional characters or Harry Styles lmao). I think it's safe to say they're broken up.
Didn't he move to LA pretty recently, too? Man, it'd suck if they're really no longer together.

babybaby1978
Stalker
Stalker

Post by babybaby1978 »

i cannot STAND the life is strange videos ?? it just seems kind of lazy? or like weird? idk? but i honestly think she’s at her best when she makes like a 45 minute long video about some event in her life, i think it shows her personality the best and is the most entertaining. i used to like LA sarah but her new vibe rn and the blonde hair is kinda not my vibe at all

Halloween
Informer
Informer

Post by Halloween »

Yeah I mean the LiS stuff is definitely lazier than her other videos lol. With the pandemic it’s kind of hard to make a storytime about crazy events in her life and whatnot though, but I get what you mean.

Maybe this also has something to do with the possible breakup? She could just be too upset/unmotivated to make anything else rn. I hope we get confirmation soon.

idlemelon
Talker
Talker

Post by idlemelon »

i love her video game series!! she’s so funny and as she gets older and the idea of story times as a mid 20s youtuber gets cringier i think this is such a good direction for her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “N-Z”