Akaydollar$ign (Akaydoll) General Thread~Part 25

N0va
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Akaydollar$ign (Akaydoll) General Thread~Part 25

Post by N0va »

lilbby wrote:Her demeanor changes so quickly whenever she interacts with people. Even just getting her drinks at Starbucks, she starts playing on her phone and nervously picking hangnails whenever she has to talk to the barista.
I'm not surprised she's nervous when she talks to people irl. When she says dumb shit in her videos, she knows 90% of her views use it as a background noise so many don't even pick up on her everyday stupidity. But, when she's talking to waiters, baristas and other people that are right in front of her, and paid to actually listen, she's aware of how dumb she is and her social anxiety kicks in.

bopma
Informer
Informer

Post by bopma »

"I didn't realize it was so soon away." .....the way she talks just gets worse with each new vlog.

lilbby
Learner
Learner

Post by lilbby »

"Wife me up!!!" she made toast and scrambled eggs I'm done

93938989pe
Learner
Learner

Post by 93938989pe »

lol at her squealing after a random person waved at her....

jdlc0899
Informer
Informer

Post by jdlc0899 »

Someone here said she was probably going to Palm Springs for her next "vacation" and sure enough she is going there this week :rofl: :rofl: She is SO predictable. Sad! Also for someone who does nothing all day, how do you get your vacation days mixed up? She said she thought her trip was on a weekend but it really starts this week. So much for that $600 planner to keep you in check smh :roll:

ShannonQT85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShannonQT85 »

No wonder she has to go to Sephora all the time. She wears even more shit on her face than I thought. That sped up GRWM had her face fully concealed and foundation applied when the video started (because of course....she STILL refuses to show her actual real bare face with no makeup showing she's a real person with skin problems as if we don't know) and then proceeded to apply a shit load of various powders, bronzers, highlighters, over and over....I feel so sorry for her skin having to hide behind such a crazy mask. Does she really honestly think she looks good? She looks like a drag queen to me....not even joking. Especially with the wig on to top it off

Other than a dermatologist which is clearly a given I think Kayla needs to also see a therapist at this point to deal with both her complete lack of self-esteem about her appearance + her shopping addiction and social anxiety of course as well. Girl has so many problems both on the outside and on the inside

N0va
Learner
Learner

Post by N0va »

ShannonQT85 wrote:Does she really honestly think she looks good? She looks like a drag queen to me....not even joking
Drag queen on a really, really bad day.

ceightyfour
Debater
Debater

Post by ceightyfour »

It doesn't surprise me that she's lame enough to care about getting a Jeep wave. People would expect that from a teenager not someone her age. :rofl:

catbutts
Informer
Informer

Post by catbutts »

ShannonQT85 wrote:No wonder she has to go to Sephora all the time. She wears even more shit on her face than I thought. That sped up GRWM had her face fully concealed and foundation applied when the video started (because of course....she STILL refuses to show her actual real bare face with no makeup showing she's a real person with skin problems as if we don't know) and then proceeded to apply a shit load of various powders, bronzers, highlighters, over and over....I feel so sorry for her skin having to hide behind such a crazy mask. Does she really honestly think she looks good? She looks like a drag queen to me....not even joking. Especially with the wig on to top it off

Other than a dermatologist which is clearly a given I think Kayla needs to also see a therapist at this point to deal with both her complete lack of self-esteem about her appearance + her shopping addiction and social anxiety of course as well. Girl has so many problems both on the outside and on the inside
I agree that she needs to face her self esteem issues. I think I'm unattractive and don't have confidence in my appearance, but I've made my peace with it and I'm comfortable in my own skin and don't feel the need to cover myself up and pretend I look different than I actually do. She needs some serious self-reflection and, above all, she needs to stop lying to herself and just face her own demons.

Just stop trying to look like Kylie Jenner because that is a tremendous waste of time.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

ceightyfour wrote:It doesn't surprise me that she's lame enough to care about getting a Jeep wave. People would expect that from a teenager not someone her age. :rofl:
I've never even heard of this and I had a Wrangler in high school/college lol

Kaycool962
Learner
Learner

Post by Kaycool962 »

I'm clueless, what the fuck is a Jeep wave lol. She was too hyped about it.

Also, she needs to figure out how to say things correctly.. "I didn't realize it was so soon away" and "this is like the beast feast i ever did make"
:rofl:

queenjuicy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by queenjuicy »

What does "soon away" mean, Kayla? Please explain.

KpopFiend101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KpopFiend101 »

[youtube][/youtube]

Times a tickin lol

Everyone is moving back home, Lindsey has twice as many subscribers so there is no way she is making less than Kayla...Kayla may want to look into moving back home and actually finding a job maybe in social media or something, she's pushing 25 and in all honesty her channel isn't growing as much as others that started when she did.

I mean she's been on Youtube for 6 YEARS and neither of her channels have hit a million subscribers, not even close...

lilbby
Learner
Learner

Post by lilbby »

^^ Plus Lindsey has been selling a lot of her designer stuff on depop. At least she recognizes that she has too much stuff whereas Kayla is still indulging in useless "luxury" items.

In her GRWM she used 6 different highlighters..... and she wasn't even glowy

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

Finallllly these idiot youtubers with no life skills/education/work experience are moving back. Kayla (and her parents) need to realize she has no reason to be in LA. She has not held a real job in years and does nothing but use slang incorrectly and guzzle down Starbucks.

N0va
Learner
Learner

Post by N0va »

KpopFiend101 wrote:I mean she's been on Youtube for 6 YEARS and neither of her channels have hit a million subscribers, not even close...
It's 8 years actually.. but hey, at least she has 32 million views, right? :rofl:

bopma
Informer
Informer

Post by bopma »

It's sad because she can literally do the same things she does in LA at home in Virginia. She doesn't go to events and network so it's not like she'd be missing out on anything.

KpopFiend101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KpopFiend101 »

bopma wrote:It's sad because she can literally do the same things she does in LA at home in Virginia. She doesn't go to events and network so it's not like she'd be missing out on anything.
The only difference is that she will have no friends if she moves back home vs the like 5 friends she has now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ceightyfour
Debater
Debater

Post by ceightyfour »

Kaycool962 wrote:I'm clueless, what the fuck is a Jeep wave lol. She was too hyped about it.

Also, she needs to figure out how to say things correctly.. "I didn't realize it was so soon away" and "this is like the beast feast i ever did make"
:rofl:
The Jeep Wave is a tradition between Jeep owners to wave (or make any kind of hand gesture/signal) to each other on the road. BMW owners do stuff like this too, and I believe they started it. Basically it's their way of acknowledging each other and saying, "Hey! We're in the same club and we're cool." This is where the stereotype that people with BMWs are a**holes came from. People don't do it much anymore, but decades ago not as many people could afford cars like that so it made them feel like special snowflakes to have a rare expensive car.

Imagine being that obnoxious.

t0astfully_
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by t0astfully_ »

flour wrote:
catbutts wrote:
Chloe_Bean wrote:^ Her diet is clearly not up to par if she's working out regularly but that's what she looks like. I feel like she tries to make it look like she eats well but she must be eating junk when she's not filming her food. Or she's eating what she shows in her WIEIAD videos plus other stuff off camera. The first thing she should do is cut out the starbucks unless she's going to get black coffee or unsweetened tea. She seems to drink a lot of excess calories.
I think it's also the sheer amount she eats, the snacks and the binge drinking. She's always having some gigantic smoothie or granola bar in the car on the way back from working out or whatever. And yes, definitely the Starbucks. She's incapable of just getting plain coffee. She could get a normal coffee with some milk to top it off, it's still a little creamy if that's what she likes.
Remember that one time she went to a real coffee shop and had a fit about how "awful" the coffee was because it was, like, REAL coffee? There's a reason she sticks with starbucks, and it's not because they have exceptional products.
What I don't get is how Kayla is always justifying her venti Starbucks or trying to make it seem healthy, like hello they are FULL of sugar lmao. Also why doesn't she use her Keurig ...........

Return to “Kayla Lashae”