fafinettex3

smudgedLipstick

fafinettex3

Post by smudgedLipstick »

I think fafinettex3 and a few others (lollipop26, for example) should be booted from the main page. After all, neither of them youtube anymore.

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: less (aka never) talked about gurus

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

I agree with this - every time I see her on the main home page I ask myself why she's still there. She doesn't make videos, and when she does there's like, a 6 month gap between them. I unsubscribed a year ago, and I'm guessing most others did as well since the videos she does make never end up on the most viewed "how to and style" page of youtube...

misskryskrys
Lurker
Lurker

Post by misskryskrys »

On instagram she said she was making a comeback soon. Who knows how soon it'll be though..

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

Hahaha a comeback? Does she have any subscribers left!?
You can't "comeback" if you have nothing to come back to!

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Alka »

who cares? I gave that girl numerous chances with her going away and coming back. it has been what? 4 times at least if you count all the hackings? whatever! not watching her, YT developed a lot since she left and she's irrelevant

smudgedLipstick

Alka wrote:who cares? I gave that girl numerous chances with her going away and coming back. it has been what? 4 times at least if you count all the hackings? whatever! not watching her, YT developed a lot since she left and she's irrelevant
:yup: she started selling out towards the end anyway (only doing reviews for companies and stuff like that). She was one of the originals, but her thrown has been long taken over. Send her to the less talked about gurus and save the main page for the people who need to be trashed.

blahblah20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blahblah20 »

She could've had a big YT career like some of the other gurus. She always had a lot of subscribers and that was in the very beginning of the YT beauty community.

Kaoru123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kaoru123 »

blahblah20 wrote:She could've had a big YT career like some of the other gurus. She always had a lot of subscribers and that was in the very beginning of the YT beauty community.
Exactly! She could have cashed in fine, after all she was one of the biggest gurus and I personally really liked her, but I guess the dark side of YT got to her, or she changed priorities to her education, which is good!
_| ̄|○

shakenshake
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shakenshake »

I miss her. I was always super jealous of her MAC collections and make up skills. I loved how she made all her tutorials look effortless and her skin and hair was lovely. She was easy to watch and I found her relaxing in a way. Aww :sadm:

Bom
Informer
Informer

Post by Bom »

shakenshake wrote:I miss her. I was always super jealous of her MAC collections and make up skills. I loved how she made all her tutorials look effortless and her skin and hair was lovely. She was easy to watch and I found her relaxing in a way. Aww :sadm:
SAME! She's one of the first gurus I've ever watched. Watching her now would make me feel a bit nostalgic haha.

I haven't watched her in awhile but I assume she's doing well for herself. Good for her. She doesn't need youtube.

smudgedLipstick

She was my favourite guru at one time. She seemed really sweet and down to earth. Her videos were clean and well put together. She's one of the reasons I started watching beauty gurus on YT. I miss her videos, and I do hope she's doing well. Her relevance on this site is non-existant though. If anything, she should be a rave about - not on the front page of trash a guru.

vumomma
Talker
Talker

Post by vumomma »

notahatergator wrote:Hahaha a comeback? Does she have any subscribers left!?
You can't "comeback" if you have nothing to come back to!
I kind of feel like part of the reason she didn't come back full force awhile ago was because she didn't have a legion of fans kissing her ass and begging her to make more videos.

I'm glad she's gone. I never liked her attitude and she acted like it was such a hassle to make a 5 minute video. It also really bothered me when she did that Halloween tutorial series, because none of the looks were original and at least half were outright stolen.

allure
Informer
Informer

Post by allure »

shakenshake wrote:I miss her. I was always super jealous of her MAC collections and make up skills. I loved how she made all her tutorials look effortless and her skin and hair was lovely. She was easy to watch and I found her relaxing in a way. Aww :sadm:
Me too. She was one of my favorites. She seemed sweet and I always loved her hauls and tutorials. She's pretty good at makeup IMO. I wish she'd come back on yt for good but I seriously doubt that will ever happen. :(

pinkivy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by pinkivy »

I live in the same area as her. She works at sephora and goes to a pretty decent college. Maybe she's just too focused on real life now. It'd be awesome if she could still do some videos here and there though!

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Alka »

why is she still on college? she's been there for 4 years now? or more?

pinkivy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by pinkivy »

Alka wrote:why is she still on college? she's been there for 4 years now? or more?
I think she's going for a new degree? What was the one she told YouTube she going for? Nursing? I think she said somewhere she's going to do something else. It might've been Instagram where I saw it but idk.

ScarlettAisha
Learner
Learner

Post by ScarlettAisha »

I really liked her videos, she was bubbly, VERY good at applying makeup (unlike other gurus) and didn't seem like she wanted to show off her stuff. Sure, she had mostly high-end products, but her videos were fun to watch and relaxing, just like the old Michelle Phan videos... Anyways, wish she posted more often, but as you guys said, maybe the "black YT market" finally got to her :?

brown_script

Post by brown_script »

pinkivy wrote:I live in the same area as her. She works at sephora and goes to a pretty decent college. Maybe she's just too focused on real life now. It'd be awesome if she could still do some videos here and there though!
i thought she was an LPN? i see pictures of her in scrubs in her instragram all the time.

GoshDarnIt
Informer
Informer

Post by GoshDarnIt »

So she's back....

This is getting quite old

ReadySetPose
Informer
Informer

Post by ReadySetPose »

She looks different besides weight loss... does her nose appear smaller ?

Return to “fafinettex3”