Shes just continuing the cycle of spoiling by taking violet there all the time

Chlorophyll
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: XSparkage Part 5

Post by Chlorophyll »

I watched the pond's cold cream video she uploaded yesterday. I wished I could reach through the screen the smack her right in the forehead. She considers herself a "skincare junky" but she expects us to believe that she's never used cold cream or even a creamy make up remover before? :roll: Like this bitch is NOT EVEN trying anymore. I'm pretty sure oil cleansers are more efficient than an emulsified lotion anyhow, but this product is some miracle because pond's sent it to her....
I am most likely not going to be returning to the forum in the future! But I would like to thank all of you for the advise, humor, and support I have received during my years of participation here. This place doesn't deserve the hate it gets! :tu:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

lol I know. It's the greatest, most amazing thing because they're paying her to say so.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

I haven't watched her in forever, but of course they bought that VR headset for the PS4. That thing is $550!! Seriously, how often are they going to use that?? Let me guess, Paul just had to have it. Total waste.
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

Knitting Jenny
Informer
Informer

Post by Knitting Jenny »

thepumpkinqueen wrote:Shes just continuing the cycle of spoiling by taking violet there all the time
No, she is just spoiling herself. Violet is a cover story to go there all the damn time 8-)

And yeah, it is still expensive with seasonal passes to go to Disney World a couple times a year. Gas/flight, food, Leesha buying 5 hairties because she forgot hers at home, staying overnight, gas/flight home. And whatever else pops up to throw money at :roll:

I call it now: The moment Violet is old enough for kindergarden they will have a nanny or Au pair. No way they give up to just do what they want all day for that child.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Oh I fully expect someone else to be taking Violet to and from school every day. But I'm thinking it'll be her mom or brother. Those two always seem to be available. And then pawn it off on Paul's parents for whatever days they're free. :rofl:

I find it funny how Leesha seems to always be more into the stuff she says Violet "is obessed with" than Violet is. She was "obsessed" with Daniel Tiger, so she was constantly watching it on tv and buying her stuff from the show. Then Paw Patrol, so now everything has to be Paw Patrol. I swear it's just to feed Leesha's need to constantly buy shit!

Chlorophyll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chlorophyll »

I'm so happy I'm not the only person who's noticed that she uses Violet as an excuse for so many things. I was starting to think I was just being catty and paranoid. LOL.
I am most likely not going to be returning to the forum in the future! But I would like to thank all of you for the advise, humor, and support I have received during my years of participation here. This place doesn't deserve the hate it gets! :tu:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

haha I felt the same way, I just had to finally say something. Like I get it, my son LOVES Mickey Mouse - but I don't go and buy him every Mickey thing I see every time we go out somewhere, you know? The way she does it is weird and too much. She over-does it - then when it's birthday or Christmas time, it's nothing special because she's buying, buying, buying all year long.

Knitting Jenny
Informer
Informer

Post by Knitting Jenny »

No, not paranoid and catty :D The only thing she is glad about is that she can buy stuff in a new category of Amazon and also because she can now see all the Disney Princesses in real life :P

Knitting Jenny
Informer
Informer

Post by Knitting Jenny »

I have something really awesome that will really be a positive change for me happening and it's been taking a lot of time and attention (along with being a bit stressful!).
Did she got a flat in Disney World and is moving in permanently?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

:rofl: I'm looking forward to seeing what this big announcement is. Surely it can't be something she has to put too much work into, she's far too lazy for that.

TelepathicDreamer
Learner
Learner

Post by TelepathicDreamer »

im still confused to why companies still send her things? her ratings are quite poor compared to other utubers what a waste of time

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

[youtube][/youtube]

She got an office with SometimesGlam? When did that happen? She starts filming Leesha around 2:02 and shows Leesha's office area.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

The fuck? Was this her big news? I've never heard of the other girl so thanks for posting this or I wouldn't have seen it lol. Why the hell does she need an office to do what she does? It seems like just another excuse to spend more time away from her kid lmao

Knitting Jenny
Informer
Informer

Post by Knitting Jenny »

All the stuff she needs to buy for that place...

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Haha true - a new excuse to spend money on Amazon.

BBauntie
Talker
Talker

Post by BBauntie »

Is it me or is she looking preggo in her recent IG pic? I don't watch her videos, so maybe i missed something?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She's gained a lot of weight back. It's not hard to see why when all she posts is pictures of food when they're constantly eating out. She had fried nachos followed by smore's bread pudding at some place yesterday on Snapchat...

Chlorophyll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chlorophyll »

I took a break from my usual December craziness to watch some of her most recent videos. They were more of a snore fest than usual, but the Sweet Peach party vid stood out to me. Why the fuck did she even bother going if she was just going to make fun of the decorations and complain about needing lash glue the entire time? Does the whole "OMFG I don't look perfect and I can't have a good time until I fix it!!!" thing actually work when you aren't 19 anymore? :roll: At least it's been over a month since she posted a video that was blatant click bait, I guess. It's getting to the point where I can't stand this bitch and I just want to forget she exists....

Return to “Leesha (Formerly XSparkage)”