Dan Nutsutti - The Expert Freeloader | Part 17

erinlove
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dan Nutsutti - The Expert Freeloader | Part 17

Post by erinlove »

GUYS I FEEL LIKE IM REALLY APART OF SOMETHING NOW! dani has blocked me on instagram ;)
i really dont know why or how because im just a lurker.. i dont follow her or like anything of hers, nothing on the fakeyliesutti page, nothing but i guess i must of accidentally liked something to piss her obviously! So i guess shes blocking anything and everything seeing as i dont know what i even done :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post by Guest »

Someone in the comments of her latest video suggested she should do an interview with John, if she hasn't done anything wrong, to clear it up.

Imagine her trying to defend herself on the spot, without having time to sit on her phone coming up with a story. Not going to happen.......

Krg114
Learner
Learner

Post by Krg114 »

I never used to be a huge fan of John, but now it feels like Christmas came early. I hope he keeps doing more videos on her.

Bbbaby
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Bbbaby »

I hope Sparkle comes back to help John with his series. Imagine how thorough it would be with her help :D

B Bop
Debater
Debater

Post by B Bop »

She is very quiet on social media since all this went down, and the few inspirational power of positivity things she has posted are fake as anything. Must be too hot to handle. Waiting for her to blow.

Can someone please pass the popcorn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crossroads2727
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by crossroads2727 »

Is she still in Sydney? Imagine what that house full of 'mystery men' must be thinking, having this drama unfold and Dani is just hanging around at their house...

cassandra16xo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cassandra16xo »

"Be a traveller, not a tourist" HAHAHA dani is the biggest joke. She's just a tourist. She thinks she's already a traveller because of the Contiki trip (FREE TRIP) like everything is a free trip. Dani you are a tourist, give me a break hahahaha

Post by Guest »

Should we petition against Variety Holidays, the company that has decided to fund her trips around the world away from Beans in 2017?

They're an independent travel planning agency in the UK. They create travel packages for people who want to go on sports and adventure holidays. They only have 22 instagram followers (@varietyholidays), so I have a feeling they've chosen Dani to build their following on there and to boost their online presence and reputation as a business, and for her to provide travel images to use on their Instagram.

Little do they know, she has barely done her job properly for other travel businesses, she's just on for the free ride? She also will give their company the worst reputation out of anyone they could choose. I think they're wasting their money on her, especially as they're a new, small business.

Thoughts?

cassandra16xo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cassandra16xo »

Close enough

crossroads2727
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by crossroads2727 »

5892 wrote:Should we petition against Variety Holidays, the company that has decided to fund her trips around the world away from Beans in 2017?

They're an independent travel planning agency in the UK. They create travel packages for people who want to go on sports and adventure holidays. They only have 22 instagram followers (@varietyholidays), so I have a feeling they've chosen Dani to build their following on there and to boost their online presence and reputation as a business, and for her to provide travel images to use on their Instagram.

Little do they know, she has barely done her job properly for other travel businesses, she's just on for the free ride? She also will give their company the worst reputation out of anyone they could choose. I think they're wasting their money on her, especially as they're a new, small business.

Thoughts?

Yes, this needs to happen. Not only because of Beans but she represented Contiki poorly as well as her free trip to Bali. I have no clue why this company would shell out big dollars to sponsor her trips when she won't generate the business they're after.

Also I'm spiteful because I would love to travel to some of those places, especially for free.

bellhearts
Debater
Debater

Post by bellhearts »

^^^ Post it to reddit on beauty guru chat. They already stated a post to write to Too Face, I'm sure people will get on board with this as well.

Post by Guest »

Because this is so credible............ :roll:
She doesn't have the nerve to show what she wrote to them....

Talyylouisee
Informer
Informer

Post by Talyylouisee »

5892 wrote:Because this is so credible............ :roll:
She doesn't have the nerve to show what she wrote to them....

Well of course they aren't going to identify any cruelty when minions only feed them a sugar coated half story Image

Just pin pointing one of the issues, the lack of light, which is easily proven, we see instances of an area being unsuitable.
Sure she may have food and water but the poor thing is treading poo through its own bed due no not seeing where it's walking, it very well may also be walking into its food and water and contaminating that also.
And no, the excuse of dogs having good sense of smell and being able to tell where the food and water is no use cause if that's the case then the puppy will be practically suffocating due the to heightened stench of its waste due to the LACK of VENTILATION.

Post by Guest »

I normally don't care much for John, his unquestioned love of Jaclyn irks me as the evidence is obvious. But I absolutely LOVE him for these two videos (and hopefully future videos) of Dan The Man. Karma is a bitch aye Dan Dan ;)

problematicfave
Learner
Learner

Post by problematicfave »

I AM LIVING FOR THIS!! DRAG HER JOHN!!!!!

scartissue
Talker
Talker

Post by scartissue »

Enjoyed John's follow up video, thought it was a good overview of the main points... It would take a million hours to detail every little thing Dani has done, so I thought he did a good job of touching on the main overall themes, and hopefully there'll be plenty more videos to come

Post by Guest »

That girl posted her initial email to the RSPCA. what a joke! Leave out all the details, and lie and say Beans is toilet trained......

LaurenCurtisss
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by LaurenCurtisss »

Hey it's LaurenCurtis from 404 TEXT NOT FOUND!
Idk if anyone remembers me but I'm apart of Danis "inner circle" of minions.
When I as unable to make a guru gossip accounts or ageeeees I tried my very best to go back and like Dani as a person but after seeing Johns video I snapped. I DMED John and I will be sending him lots of stuff about Dani that we all minions know. More or less exposing her from the inside and confirming things :roll:

Clotho
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Clotho »

First time Dani Trasher! Funnily enough I found Dani's GG Thread through a John video a couple weeks ago when one of you recommended doing a vid on her, so despite not even watching her I've been literally reading her thread on her for weeks non stop! (Before you even think it, Dan Mansucki, I work full time and read in my spare time about how shitty you are at existing) and literally us to stop mid-thread 10 to come and read this one as soon as I saw John's videos. 11/10, I hope she gets exposed. I just don't get how people like her are popular and get their own social media platform?

LF> Dani Liesutti exposed series

orangepipzz
Talker
Talker

Post by orangepipzz »

Hi Guys, first time poster, long time lurker!!

I am infuriated with the way she has treated Beans and how manipulative she is being about the whole situation. I have emailed the RSPCA with screenshots of the video and the link to it so hopefully they take notice of it and do something!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”