PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 4

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 4

Post by FleekCucumber »

Speaking of cat.....

Remember that Hello Kitty Chiapet that a "fan" got her because she kept saying on her Miranda videos she wanted one? She had it for a few weeks then proceeded to break it into a million pieces outside because it didn't grow like she wanted.

So, a fan purchased an item for her, and she trashed it.

That is when I noticed she was changing. This was back in her and Josh's old house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jolteon
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Jolteon »

Onyxmom90 wrote:The way the cat passed out... makes me nervous.
In which video did Gus pass out? I don't think they showed Gus in her latest vlog but tbh I skipped a lot of parts. :( Where are you getting all this from?

budofly
Debater
Debater

Post by budofly »

I noticed that in one of Kory's videos, he had edit Miranda videos on his to-do list. She's not even editing her own videos anymore? She is getting lazier by the day.

Yoona
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Yoona »

Once a Youtuber stops editing their own videos you know they're so far up their own ass that they'll never come back imo. If you want to call this your job then do the work. Filming is only half of it and takes the least effort.

Onyxmom90
Debater
Debater

Post by Onyxmom90 »

Jolteon wrote:
Onyxmom90 wrote:The way the cat passed out... makes me nervous.
In which video did Gus pass out? I don't think they showed Gus in her latest vlog but tbh I skipped a lot of parts. :( Where are you getting all this from?
It was on her snapchat. The comment was that he was worn out from all the excitement or something like that.

Jolteon
Talker
Talker

Post by Jolteon »

She's doing a livestream on YT right now, maybe someone here should ask her about Gus. :D (I kinda wanna, but I'm honestly afraid lmao.)

iloveeyoursmile
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by iloveeyoursmile »

i'm pretty certain she stayed at the palm's sky villas when she was in vegas. those places are huge idk why teeny and the hollywood bombshells (or whatever they're called) couldn't stay with them.

(also that's she's gonna have a nice ass tax write-off)

mel_1994
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mel_1994 »

Why does she have to eat in every single live stream? She will get up and leave and come back with food. Then she will proceed to eat and struggle with talking because there's food in her mouth. She can't wait a hour and eat after the stream is over? Is she trying to prove she eats or just trying to be really annoying.

ravenclaw67
Informer
Informer

Post by ravenclaw67 »

Where are you guys getting 2.5 stars for HBO from? I haven't rated it on my Netflix account and it's showing around 4.75 stars. Is it different for different countries maybe? I'm in Canada. I don't have too strong an opinion either way about it being renewed although it would likely be veryyyy entertaining to see her flustered :) tryin :)) to pretend :))) her ego :)))) isn't bruised :)))))))) :D !! by the show being a flop lol

And YIKES at getting her assistant to edit videos for her ... What else does she have to do? Snapchat and watch YouTube videos to keep up to date on the drama and shade? Must be such hard work.

cozysnail_
Learner
Learner

Post by cozysnail_ »

Jolteon wrote:She's doing a livestream on YT right now, maybe someone here should ask her about Gus. :D (I kinda wanna, but I'm honestly afraid lmao.)
I asked her bout gusgus. well not rlly asked i just told her to make sure he's drinking water and she responded saying to not worry because he drinks a ton of fiji water all the time

ravenclaw67
Informer
Informer

Post by ravenclaw67 »

"He literally drinks Fiji water every five minutes he's fine" :roll:

Jolteon
Talker
Talker

Post by Jolteon »

ravenclaw67 wrote:"He literally drinks Fiji water every five minutes he's fine" :roll:
Haha, kudos to whomever tweeted Colleen about it. I guess judging from both of their reactions that Gus is spoiled rotten or something. But uh... Fiji water is a little excessive. :?

Twiglet
Informer
Informer

Post by Twiglet »

ravenclaw67 wrote:"He literally drinks Fiji water every five minutes he's fine" :roll:
Because simply stating 'water' wasn't *fancy* enough.... Can I get my eye to roll on turbo?

Callalilly
Talker
Talker

Post by Callalilly »

When I first brought my kitten home from the shelter he was very subdued and depressed for about a day. He just lay around and didn't want to interact. I was so worried because he had been so fun and rambunctious at the shelter. I realized that the sluggishness was his response to stress, because he started perking up as he got used to his new surroundings.

Bringing dogs on a tour is a whole different thing. They are pack animals and they are just thrilled to be with their owners. A cat does not respond in the same way at all and will be stressed out the entire time because they will never stay anywhere long enough for the cat to feel secure in his surroundings.

Beckigreen101
Learner
Learner

Post by Beckigreen101 »

I'm probably reading into this too much, but animals that drink a lot water can be diabetic.
My friend who is a Pharmacist had diabetes himself and also had a diabetic kitten/cat. He noticed the cat was drinking a lot of water and would kind of pass out when he slept, even though the cat didn't appear tired. He recognized the signs of diabetes and took his cat to the vet who confirmed the cat was diabetic. I had no idea that you give kittens/cats insulin shots, like people do for diabetes. I didn't even know that kittens/cats could be diabetic.
He didn't have to poke his cats paw for a blood sugar reading, the vet just had my friend give the kitten shots on a schedule and come in for checkups where the vet would do the blood work.

Twiglet
Informer
Informer

Post by Twiglet »

Beckigreen101 wrote:
I'm probably reading into this too much, but animals that drink a lot water can be diabetic.
My friend who is a Pharmacist had diabetes himself and also had a diabetic kitten/cat. He noticed the cat was drinking a lot of water and would kind of pass out when he slept, even though the cat didn't appear tired. He recognized the signs of diabetes and took his cat to the vet who confirmed the cat was diabetic. I had no idea that you give kittens/cats insulin shots, like people do for diabetes. I didn't even know that kittens/cats could be diabetic.
He didn't have to poke his cats paw for a blood sugar reading, the vet just had my friend give the kitten shots on a schedule and come in for checkups where the vet would do the blood work.
You really aren't reading too much into this. Excessive thirst (or polydipsia) is a clinical sign in many different diseases of pets (like diabetes, hyperadrenocorticism, psychosis, kidney disease, acromegaly, liver disease, any number of contagious diseases). In fact, it is one of the more commonly overlooked signs until it become overtly annoying, and then we see the pet make its way into the clinic to determine why it is happening.

And, believe it or not, cats with diabetes (after getting used to the poke) become quite good at accepting treatment of their disease (with cats most commonly having Type 1 diabetes requiring insulin and dogs most commonly having Type 2 diabetes, requiring lifestyle change +/- insulin).

Onyxmom90
Debater
Debater

Post by Onyxmom90 »

Is it just me or is her post thanking all the "positive selfless people" in her life a dig?

Gah this is why I unfollowed her. I regret snooping.

Seeing josh sing to Fellin' Good made me smile cause he actually looked genuinely happy. Real happy not the LOOK AT ME GUYS happy. He's gonna rise when she has her meltdown, I'm calling it. And it seems like he's trying to make power moves to make this YouTube career work and expand. I've seen him do a little commercial, ads, special videos. They're little things right now but honestly these are things I've never seen him do. He may be a cheese ball doing it but no one can say he isn't trying.

ravenclaw67
Informer
Informer

Post by ravenclaw67 »

Where are you guys getting 2.5 stars for HBO from? I haven't rated it on my Netflix account and it's showing around 4.75 stars. Is it different for different countries maybe? I'm in Canada. I don't have too strong an opinion either way about it being renewed although it would likely be veryyyy entertaining to see her flustered : ) tryin : )) to pretend : )))) her ego : ))) isn't bruised : )))))))) :D !! by the show being a flop lol

And YIKES at getting her assistant to edit videos for her ... What else does she have to do? Snapchat and watch YouTube videos to keep up to date on the drama and shade? Must be such hard work.

cozysnail_
Learner
Learner

Post by cozysnail_ »

ravenclaw67 wrote:Where are you guys getting 2.5 stars for HBO from? I haven't rated it on my Netflix account and it's showing around 4.75 stars. Is it different for different countries maybe? I'm in Canada.
it says 2.5 stars for me and i'm in the U.S. :o so i guess it is different??

tuskvegas
Informer
Informer

Post by tuskvegas »

cozysnail_ wrote:
ravenclaw67 wrote:Where are you guys getting 2.5 stars for HBO from? I haven't rated it on my Netflix account and it's showing around 4.75 stars. Is it different for different countries maybe? I'm in Canada.
it says 2.5 stars for me and i'm in the U.S. :o so i guess it is different??
I think it rates on your preferences, not as a whole

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”