Loey Lane (Part 6)

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Loey Lane (Part 6)

Post by CrowRot »

^^^^ LOL I WAS JUST ABOUT TO POINT THAT OUT. I doubt Tyler would be fond of her writing him in out in place of a hot ghost hunter. Unless he’s the hot ghost hunter? And she’s supposed to be younger and he’s just a boyfriend to appeal to the younger kids? Who knows man.

I’m gonna preorder it though. I need to peep the Litsqaud and see the ghost in the poolside bungalow, bruh.
"You're asking me why? I did it 'cause I was bored."

Post by Guest »

Disgusting. She will do anything for money. The description reads horribly. It sounds like something my 10 year old niece could write. Seriously did anyone even edit this?! It just doesnt seem to flow and doesnt seem like its going to be a good story. Shes trying too hard to be cool for tweens. Shes pathetic.

Post by Guest »

https://jakazimer.com/loey-lane-series/

Apparently its a series? Ugh

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

They’re bringing Marilyn Monroe’s ghost into this? Fucking hell. Leave the poor woman alone. I swear if they contribute her suicide in it somehow, I will throw a fit.

I can see this as like a try-hard Nancy Drew rip-off, to be quite honest.

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

Double post but I checked that website and the woman Loey is “collabing” with on this project is an edge lord writer who writes bad romance and mystery novels. All the covers are made from bad clip art.

Either this was ghost written or she was heavily involved with editing.

YTSceptic
Lurker
Lurker

Post by YTSceptic »

queenrei34 wrote:Oh no bby wut is u doing?? That is not a dressssss, it just looks like she forgot to put on pantsImageImage

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
She sure is on a deleting rampage on this video. I opened it up and there were 221 comments, then sorted them again and as if by magic, only 84 comments. Things are grim when you have to hide from over half the feedback. Poor little delicate Ghost Hunter. :rofl:

Post by Guest »

queenrei34 wrote:Oh no bby wut is u doing?? That is not a dressssss, it just looks like she forgot to put on pantsImageImage

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Haha reminds me of Regina George in sweatpants.....but for lardylane “This Snuggie is all that fits me right now!”

Legit looks like a Snuggie or some old curtains/table cloth that had enough fabric to make a dress of her size.

hollywood
Talker
Talker

Post by hollywood »

Her stupid book was so ghost written, but I am sure we will hear all about "how hard I worked on this book, it is everything I wanted it to be..."

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

hollywood wrote:Her stupid book was so ghost written, but I am sure we will hear all about "how hard I worked on this book, it is everything I wanted it to be..."
Lol "my book was ghost written! Like, a real ghost write it. I was literally shook, ohmagosh yoo guise."

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

Eh, if people are genuinely being malicious about her weight/appearance, I can see why she’d delete them. People really love harping on the fact she’s fat despite that not being the issue with her.

That’s just my opinion though. I get why she does it if the comments are malicious (read: not criticism).

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Is it me or are her shirts getting more and more low cut?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

Post by Guest »

BlueHoneybee wrote:Eh, if people are genuinely being malicious about her weight/appearance, I can see why she’d delete them. People really love harping on the fact she’s fat despite that not being the issue with her.

That’s just my opinion though. I get why she does it if the comments are malicious (read: not criticism).
Yah she deletes comments criticism or not... she will delete it if its not an "i love you" kind of comment. I once wrote that i didnt like one of her outfits in a haul but i liked another and she deletes it... like seriously girl needs thicker skin. Shes not even fat positive she is a fat girl who pretends to be a 14 when shes a 24. She doesnt even love herself...always trying to lose weight or be something she isnt. Losing weight isnt bad but its how you look at yourself..

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

I actually considered the book rumors might be about a body positive book, but lol of course not.

If anyone does have an interest, there is a wonderful body positive activist who is honest and raw but fun and inspiring at the same time: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Body-Positive- ... m=referral

I don't see this fanfiction book being any good lol. Reminds me of when Bella Thorne and Kylie/Jendall Jenner tried writing teen novels, and although Bella's might have not done that horribly, teens are fickle and picky about their young adult novels. I also feel like that era has passed, I might be wrong. I used to love books as a teen, and might even read one of those cheesy teen books for the nostalgia of it, but I don't know what the heck Loey was thinking with this weird book lol.

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

The book is apparently aimed at kids ages through 11-17, and the publisher typically does YA/kids books. I'm pretty sure this is either ghost-written or was carved out by Loey and finished by this woman.

DietVanilla
Informer
Informer

Post by DietVanilla »

BlueHoneybee wrote:The book is apparently aimed at kids ages through 11-17, and the publisher typically does YA/kids books. I'm pretty sure this is either ghost-written or was carved out by Loey and finished by this woman.
I just cant believe she thinks her audience is dumb enough to believe she wrote a book :rofl:
* Make sure to subscribe before you leave! *

Milli-J
Informer
Informer

Post by Milli-J »

I know this photo is a few days old, but seriously... Why does she wear things that ride up so much?! She's gotta be so uncomfortable. I can't believe she thinks this is a good look??! I think that romper is cute tbh but it clearly doesn't fit right........

Also where's the new thread at? :D

suspenders
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by suspenders »

Milli-J wrote:I know this photo is a few days old, but seriously... Why does she wear things that ride up so much?! She's gotta be so uncomfortable. I can't believe she thinks this is a good look??! I think that romper is cute tbh but it clearly doesn't fit right........

Also where's the new thread at? :D
I can only imagine the uncomfortable feeling Loey is experiencing every time she wears a one-piece/romper. It looks sooo damn tight along the length of her torso and crotch. It has to be hiked wayyy up there. I doubt she'd be able to sit down with that on, either it would rip or it would rip something :-?

Can one of us make a new thread or does it have to be a mod??

laboricua
Informer
Informer

Post by laboricua »

BlueHoneybee wrote:Eh, if people are genuinely being malicious about her weight/appearance, I can see why she’d delete them. People really love harping on the fact she’s fat despite that not being the issue with her.
But it is an issue with her. If it wasn't, she would be honest with everyone about her real sizing. How can she be body positive when she clearly hasn't come to terms with the fact that she's gotten bigger? Ain't a damn thing wrong with that either, just BE HONEST. We all have eyes! WE CAN SEE.
I was so messed in the head when I first started watching her and her saying she's a size 14.. and I'm a 16! I'd look in the mirror like what the? who the? HOW?! And I'm in my late 30s ffs! I can't imagine what it does to young teen girls! That's what bugs me the MOST about her. The paranormal stuff is BS and we all know it's BS.. she's hustling to bring in that money. But the blatant lying about her size is what ultimately turned me off to her, and will keep me off until she decides to be honest.

CrowRot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CrowRot »

Then her lying about her weight is the issue, not her weight itself. I’m sure she does lie about her sizing. All I’m saying is the fact she’s fat isn’t what’s wrong with her, her deception is.

meowmeow35
Learner
Learner

Post by meowmeow35 »

The only reason she waers that stupid romper is because it was from American Eagle and a size "XL" (she says). Hell they only go up to a XXL...so my guess is that it was a XXL and she sausaged herself into it to make herself feel better. "OH I can wear straight sizes", STFU Loeybuglanelit...you can't! Funny how she wore it to a meet-and-greet. Gross.

Return to “Loey Lane”