HRH Collection General Thread Part 7

NoCheeseNachos
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: HRH Collection General Thread Part 7

Post by NoCheeseNachos »

blahblah20 wrote:
NoCheeseNachos wrote:I was looking on her Instagram for a pic of her old assistant (the one who she let go of because she said she was a fan girl) and for some reason this pic caught my attention, and then I noticed the comment from Alex's sister in-law.
When did she say that and how long did this assistant work for her? I must've missed that.
I believe she worked for her for less than a month December 2015-January 2016.

Start at 1:50

Her name is Claudia and she's seen in this vlog: at 24:40

lolomgstop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolomgstop »

NoCheeseNachos wrote:

So which part does she say the reason the assistant was fired because from 1:50 well into 15 mins later she's rambling and going off into tangents.

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by marakoojah_ »

lolomgstop wrote:Alex is a delusional mess. Idk if she usually photoshops her pics but her IG vs. her Youtube video is ridiculous. Her skin looks like a sundamaged leathery splotchy mess in the video, and decent on her IG.
just the lighting on her photos gives the illusion of better skin. but in videos and she's moving a lot you can see her skin has a lot of texture and pores

EffyStonem
Informer
Informer

Post by EffyStonem »

Ya I mean sure not ALL republicans are racist etc etc but we know Alex IS a republican who does happen to be racist/classist/etc based off of things she has said many times before... so idk why we can't bring that up?

Anyways I don't remember word from word but I believe the assistant was let go for thinking it was more "fun and games" than a job? Like I think she may have said she was a fangirl but not exactly used that term.

lolomgstop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolomgstop »

EffyStonem wrote:Ya I mean sure not ALL republicans are racist etc etc but we know Alex IS a republican who does happen to be racist/classist/etc based off of things she has said many times before... so idk why we can't bring that up?

Anyways I don't remember word from word but I believe the assistant was let go for thinking it was more "fun and games" than a job? Like I think she may have said she was a fangirl but not exactly used that term.
Those facts about Alex have been brought up countless times actually and I agree 100%. Instead of talking about just Alex though, people's personal gripes/personal opinions with whatever political party are brought up ad nauseum all over this damn board (and in this thread) and we get enough of that shit through MSM to not bring it here.

I can't locate in any of those videos where it was stated why the assistant was let go, but the "fan girl" thing was new to me. The video someone posted above is a rambling mess and I don't think I ever heard her say anything about it.

NoCheeseNachos
Learner
Learner

Post by NoCheeseNachos »

lolomgstop wrote:
NoCheeseNachos wrote:

So which part does she say the reason the assistant was fired because from 1:50 well into 15 mins later she's rambling and going off into tangents.
Sorry I posted the wrong link
Start at 1:50:

lolomgstop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolomgstop »

NoCheeseNachos wrote: Sorry I posted the wrong link
Start at 1:50:
Thank you! This is back when she easily got 100K+ views lol.

Post by Guest »

omfg anyone seeing her recent instagram posts where she is sitting there? is it just me or does her face look EXTRA fat and bloated? it's like the girl is gaining weight every week. hahahaha i wonder how dumb she feels for getting lipo. yeah girl the fat is now going everywhere else because you STILL eat like shit, drink and don't exercise :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

the only thing she has going for her are her legs. i bet when she's older she's gonna be one of those ladies with skinny legs wearing black leggings and a giant poncho on top to hide the square torso and fat deposits. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lolomgstop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolomgstop »

Wtf @ the IG post she made about "no wonder why I'm fat, nutrition facts are lies."? Who knows where she pulled that calorie chart from (in the second shot) so if the ingredients or serving sizes have changed, so have the total amount of calories. :?

She just continues to self-shade day after day after day and yet she STILL doesn't understand why she's gaining weight. She ruined her metabolism years ago when she kept cycling on and off of that infamous starvation diet where she would sip on a venti coffee throughout the day to suppress her appetite. Now she's using lipo to get rid of extra fat and still doesn't understand nutrition labels and the breakdown of sugar. Her diet is nothing but sugar, sugar, carbs, sugar, and more carbs.

hrhsucks
Informer
Informer

Post by hrhsucks »

^ Amen to that.
I was laughing so hard when I saw her IG stories.
She bought a sponge/cracker from Switzerland. That thing supposed to suppress/control her appetite lmao. :rofl:
. :w<3:

lolomgstop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolomgstop »

She literally has an alcoholic drink in her hand or in the background in almost every other photo on her IG. I'd bet 500 HRH Collection "vintage crystals" that she doesn't factor any of that into her flawed calorie consumption.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ yea and alcohol can cause bloating, especially in the face. If she just cut that out she might see a bit of a difference.

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by marakoojah_ »

she looks like an alcoholic to me. she drinks every night

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Do Alex and Nick have anything on common/share any of the same interests aside mexican food? They seem like a couple who can never agree on anything from the way she talks.

surgeryhugs
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by surgeryhugs »

it's so sad to see how alex and nick communicate with each other. especially whenever nick calls her/wants something from her she's so dismissive i don't understand how any man could stand being with that bloated heifer for longer than 5 seconds :respekt:

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

surgeryhugs wrote:it's so sad to see how alex and nick communicate with each other. especially whenever nick calls her/wants something from her she's so dismissive i don't understand how any man could stand being with that bloated heifer for longer than 5 seconds :respekt:
That call was so awkward it was like "hi." "hi." followed by silence. They sound like a couple who has been together 20 years, have nothing in common anymore, and are just going through the motions of a relationship that has been over for awhile.

lolomgstop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolomgstop »

I agree with everyone about their relationship. With that said, with the way Alex is now and how she has fucked up her face and body, who else on Earth that is mentally and emotionally stable and successful would want to be with her? She has a complaint for everything in existence (except Asians) and comes off like an insufferable twat most times I'm surprised even Ming can tolerate her.

I get the feeling they settled for one another. Yeah, they have a history together but whatever spark they had, if there even was one to begin with, is gone. Clearly.

Also, the new vlog, whoever stated that she walks like she has a dick was not lying.

LaChloe
Learner
Learner

Post by LaChloe »

Does Nick even live in that house? I have yet to see a single thing of his in the house anywhere, not one thing. It almost looks like he just kind of visits every so often. And if he does actually live in the house all of his personal belongings have to stay hidden because it's not her "aesthetic".

Sent from my C6725 using Tapatalk

loveherhateher
Informer
Informer

Post by loveherhateher »

surgeryhugs wrote:it's so sad to see how alex and nick communicate with each other. especially whenever nick calls her/wants something from her she's so dismissive i don't understand how any man could stand being with that bloated heifer for longer than 5 seconds :respekt:
When i saw that, my first thought was, "talk to your husband, girl!" Why would you not pause filming to find out what your HUSBAND needs or wants to talk to you about?!? such a strange marriage. he was prob relieved anyhow.

ytaddict3
Informer
Informer

Post by ytaddict3 »

Now a rant on going to the movies. She hates everything. What a miserable person. :(

Return to “HRH Collection”