LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Niomi Smart Part 3

Post by LadyBugB »

Lamour88 wrote:
LadyBugB wrote:LOL
Here we go again!! And again, and again, and again. ;)
Uh, yeah? It's a thread dedicated to criticizing a YT guru, what do you want people to talk about instead... Brexit? I'm honestly curious because I've nothing against you, but you hang out on Marcus' page and drag him (and other YTers) regularly on this site, so why is Niomi so different that when criticism comes up on HER thread, it's OH HERE WE GO AGAIN. One could easily say the same for the 'Marcus is such a douchebag' comments you like to leave periodically on his thread. Why keep coming back to Niomi's trash thread simply to say we're trashing her? WE ALL KNOW. If you find it redundant, why do you keep checking in? I understand if you don't agree-- that's honestly cool. I get that you like her. And there are trash threads on here that I don't agree with, so I don't keep checking in lmao. There's stepping in and giving a reasoned counterpoint sometimes, and then there's just coming by to complain that ppl are complaining. ON GG!!!

And you'd have to be living in deep, blissful denial at this point to believe that Niomi doesn't have SOME sort of obsessive issue with food and exercise. The most I could understand is that her fans maybe don't think it's *too bad* yet.

And just for the record, I don't agree with people using her issues to 'insult' her. It's not Niomi's fault that she is dealing with some shit. But it's funny you'd see that as an insult.
It actually isn't exclusively but whatever.

Well I do agree with the masses that Niomi is bland and boring but she embraces it and doesn't try to be something she is not. I can't say the same for others, and if we're talking about Marcus specifically, I've not always been a fan but after him and his gf decided to show their racist tendencies I have nothing nice to say about him nor am I going to cheer him on. And tbh I dip in and out of threads not minding who's doing the posting but I do get tired of conversation about eating disorders and people prescribing their experiences on Niomi who they only know through the edited version she shows us.

ga7ba
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ga7ba »

the thing is that it's a trash thread and you never trash you only defend her. which is fine but then you should make a rave thread about her instead. it's just weird that you keep coming here and read things you don't like and argue about it even though that's the purpose of this thread. I mean this site is called guru gossip not niomi worshiper lol.

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

ga7ba wrote:the thing is that it's a trash thread and you never trash you only defend her. which is fine but then you should make a rave thread about her instead. it's just weird that you keep coming here and read things you don't like and argue about it even though that's the purpose of this thread. I mean this site is called guru gossip not niomi worshiper lol.
This isn't a trash section though, it's more of a free for all...

too_curious
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by too_curious »

Can someone please start a new thread?

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

too_curious wrote:Can someone please start a new thread?
New thread!
https://www.gurugossiper.com/viewtopic. ... 53&t=32513
Done! It's only fitting ;)

Return to “Niomi Smart”