AspynWorkaholicOvard - Part 12

Pinkngreentv
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AspynWorkaholicOvard - Part 12

Post by Pinkngreentv »

Another reason she became so popular is because she went to those popular conferences for youtube in California and New York (which was exciting to alot of her followers because they didnt get to go. She would film her entire visit including the hotel and what goes on behind the scences.

Her management company would set her up on so many meet and greets.

She treated her camera audience like part of her "clique" (on camera anyway but an entirely different story on her private twitter lol).

She started making more Youtube "friends" (all staged courtesy of her management company btw)

Her management company got her popular promotion opportunities by being featured on Cover Girl, Teen Vogue, AwesomenessTv, That internet reality show on the Cruise Ship mini series, etc.. and appearances on other super popular YouTube channels (collaborations is what they call them i think)

Pinkngreentv
Informer
Informer

Post by Pinkngreentv »

Finally, another reason why she became really popular is because of her acquired knowledge of how to get her own sponsors from years of watching her management company promote the crap out of her. Based on what she learned, she is able to Promote (brag) about her followers and view count to companies and get basically anything she wants for free.. Thats how she got the following to sponsor her:

Urban outfitters, that phone case place that a lot of youtubers use, other random clothing stores, that resell clothing store online, travel companies, hotels, that home away from home place where you can live in someones home while you travel, furniture stores, car dealerships, etc.

Everything expensive she gets (including those trips she takes) has been sponsored and totally free (including room and board). Of course, none of this would be possible without her signing a contract with her management company a long time ago. They are who kick started everything with networking her with different popular YouTubers and promoting the stank out of her to the public and other businesses. Without their help, she would still be where lindsey hughes is right now and AKAYdoll.

gheebuttersnaps
Learner
Learner

Post by gheebuttersnaps »

I'm super disappointed in Parker and his friends for leaving their wood skate thing out in the world. It seems like that area is part of a preserve or park. What about #leavenotrace guys? Grow up and be responsible for your trash.

osara0715
Informer
Informer

Post by osara0715 »

Kinda off topic but I was looking at Acacia Brinley's twitter and she tweeted a screenshot from amber fillerup's instagram without her username showing and a lot of people in the replies went after her saying she already copied Amber's christmas pictures from last year. Someone posted comparisons and they seriously are almost the exact same pictures except one is with a baby, and the other is with a dog. No wonder her and Aspyn get along so well, they probably just swoon over Amber and copy her all day.
I would crazy if I was Amber, seeing all these influential people casually stealing your looks/style/everything and not getting any credit.

PinkOceanWhale
Talker
Talker

Post by PinkOceanWhale »

^Most likely. But I guess the dog part of Aspyn's Amber Fillerup fantasy won't come true since she clearly hates her mom's dog. I could imagine her convincing Parker that it's just her mom's dog that she doesn't like but many dogs are that way, especially puppies.

There was a funny blog post with Amber that was about them deciding where to move to from New York and it came down to Arizona and Utah. Ultimately they chose Arizona but could you imagine if she had chosen Utah? It would of been interesting to see how far Aspyn would push herself into Amber's life. Guess we will never know though Arizona isn't that far away....

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

Aspyn's depop has more sponsored clothing up. I can't imagine how much she's making from reselling all the clothes she gets for free. ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

giraffe
Informer
Informer

Post by giraffe »

"What's an adjective???"

janelle-95
Informer
Informer

Post by janelle-95 »

I love how Aspyn says she's so shy and not confrontational, but on twitter she is SO confrontational. If she really is shy like she says, then she just talks shit behind people's backs (private twitter) or hides behind her phone to be rude to people. Those are the worst kind of people.

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

Image Jesus, how much of her soul does she sell to get free shit?

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

Image Jesus, how much of her soul does she sell to get free shit?

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

Oh shit, they talked about Evan! Good for them. Parker really seemed quite genuine and Aspyn was crying in the background. No matter how we all feel about them, having someone so young and close to them go through that cannot be easy. I hope their announcement can help

Orangealert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Orangealert »

Oh shit, they talked about Evan! Good for them. Parker really seemed quite genuine and Aspyn was crying in the background. No matter how we all feel about them, having someone so young and close to them go through that cannot be easy. I hope their announcement can help

eczemagurl
Learner
Learner

Post by eczemagurl »

I'm really glad that they finally talked about their friend's lung cancer, just wish they had done so sooner.

Pinkngreentv
Informer
Informer

Post by Pinkngreentv »

The only reason they are probably talking about Evan right now is because they got so many people telling them via social media how crappy they are that they have NOT talked about it yet! Plus they read here and see how many people were talking about them not using their popularity to raise money for EVAN, instead they wish to use their channel to make themselves more money and NOT thank any of their sponsors..

They could have BEEN raised TONS of money for their "friend" ... a LONNNGGG time ago.

Pinkngreentv
Informer
Informer

Post by Pinkngreentv »

The only reason they are probably talking about Evan right now is because they got so many people telling them via social media how crappy they are that they have NOT talked about it yet! Plus they read here and see how many people were talking about them not using their popularity to raise money for EVAN, instead they wish to use their channel to make themselves more money and NOT thank any of their sponsors..

They could have BEEN raised TONS of money for their "friend" ... a LONNNGGG time ago.

haworthia
Learner
Learner

Post by haworthia »

I don't really understand how they've gone this long without talking about it. I also just noticed how few comments they get on their vlogs. I see videos with a third of the vlog views that have the same or more amount of comments. I wonder how many she's deleting or what kind of words she has banned if any, or if people really just don't comment. I do notice so many comments are just people telling her how much they love her and never anything to do with the video

Talyylouisee
Informer
Informer

Post by Talyylouisee »

Now we know aspyn has no clue how to care for anything but herself really, but after watching their vlog where she is babysitting buggy/Levi from OKbaby it just really became that much clearer that she is NOT ready for parenting.
She honestly treats children and dogs the exact same way!
Now That's fine, I treat my fur baby's as if they were human babies too but there's something different in aspyns behaviour towards both, almost like she's talking down to them....

FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FrecklesMcGhee »

Orangealert wrote:Image Jesus, how much of her soul does she sell to get free shit?
I like how she thinks Utah is SO BORING and NOT CUTE AT ALL, but she now has a huge landscape of some classic looking Utah rocks behind her dining table.

FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FrecklesMcGhee »

Also, new thread name suggestions:

Aspyn "I LOVE DOGGIES" Ovard
Aspyn "Sharpie Wallpaper Goals" Ovard
Aspyn "Ugly-Dress-I-Hate.html" Ovard
Aspyn "Misses Her Mommy" Ovard

nugget

Post by nugget »

i thought the evan vlog was really genuine, tbh i teared up a bit. the video of him and aspyn in kindergarten was really sweet. and i think parker was telling the truth when he said he'd been putting off because he just didn't know how to say it. it can be really hard to talk about knowing someone with a terminal illness, and i think it's good they didn't just throw it at the end of a vlog or used it as clickbait early on.

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”