Glitterandlazers

Jellywager
Learner
Learner

Re: Glitterandlazers

Post by Jellywager »

Anna was hard to watch before sis came along, but now the videos with sis are completely unwatchable. Anna needs to realize that no matter how hard she tries, she is not funny (and that she is a 6x)

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

Sweet baby Jesus

she would look beautiful if she were a little bit more normal weight. Her face is not even that big and you can tell that she has nice features. Some of these plus size women are actually pretty lucky in the beauty department, they just ruin it with a massive amount of overweight.
Pardon my typos, I have a rubbish keyboard. :P

ashleigh1
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by ashleigh1 »

She was so much more subdued (and therefore bearable to watch) in the Walmart haul. She goes from being completely over the top and obnoxious in some videos, to almost appearing depressed (comparatively) in others.

She is still delusional about her size though, just because you can get it on your body doesn’t mean it fits

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

She’s delusional if she thinks the people asking for a swimsuit video aren’t people fetishizing her gigantic size.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

garapoes
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by garapoes »

I just found her channel, did she ever talk about her weight and why she is so heavy?
English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!

PSherman42WallabyWay
Informer
Informer

Post by PSherman42WallabyWay »

garapoes wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:45 pm
I just found her channel, did she ever talk about her weight and why she is so heavy?
She's always been obese. She lost her mom and sister to obesity related complications. Years ago she went on a health journey lost 100lbs to get to 300lbs. Since then she's probably gained 200lbs(she looks way bigger than when she started to lose weight). The way back machine is a powerful tool to see her old blog. Now she's given up completely, drunk, brain dead bopo fatactivist, who smokes, gives no regard to her health future, and acts like a teen even though she's pushing 40 soon, unless her heart gives out first.

kittycatblues
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kittycatblues »

So Anna has finally admitted in the last couple videos that she needs to lose weight for health reasons (she says she she has already, but I can't tell) because she's in pain from her lipedema, that she's mostly stopped drinking too, that she moved to Austin because she couldn't afford New York, that she misses New York and her old job. There were a couple things in those videos that still made me raise my eyebrows but it was nice to hear her being mostly honest for once. I noticed one of her recent hauls even listed the sizes in the description, including one 5x (that one "ran small").

OmegaBetaZeta
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OmegaBetaZeta »

Pushing 40? How old is she? And what was her old job in NY? New to finding her.

gossip_guy
Learner
Learner

Post by gossip_guy »

Does anyone know how she gained all of this weight in the first place? She's actually pretty popular on Tik Tok now, I had no idea she was online for so long

gossip_guy
Learner
Learner

Post by gossip_guy »

PSherman42WallabyWay wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:52 am
garapoes wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:45 pm
She's always been obese. She lost her mom and sister to obesity related complications. Years ago she went on a health journey lost 100lbs to get to 300lbs. Since then she's probably gained 200lbs(she looks way bigger than when she started to lose weight). The way back machine is a powerful tool to see her old blog. Now she's given up completely, drunk, brain dead bopo fatactivist, who smokes, gives no regard to her health future, and acts like a teen even though she's pushing 40 soon, unless her heart gives out first.
LOL where are you getting this info?????

lillemy01
Informer
Informer

Post by lillemy01 »

She had an old weight loss blog where she wrote about this stuff

kittycatblues
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kittycatblues »

Purplecat144 wrote:Information on Anna https://web.archive.org/web/20190704175 ... te/2650654
Here's where you can find a link to the archive of her blog.

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

Pardon my typos, I have a rubbish keyboard. :P

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

her thighs gotten bigger or is it just me
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

soultrending
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by soultrending »

Her content has improved slightly, but there's still an incredible laziness that bugs me.

That brand she bought from has a full length Red Riding Hood costume, they also have a Ninja one, and some others in 3X/4X that probably would have fit her and looked better.

It's no one else's fault if you are making bad choices and lazily picking out costumes. The Alice costume actually looked decent on her, and would have been nice with the added accessories. Didn't really need the lecture on how "bad" it is to dress up as fictional characters on Halloween.

Anna is making content for the "shock" now, and not to try to actually help people learn to dress for Halloween so I can't say I'm shocked. Just disappointed that she put zero effort into finding better costumes.

lillemy01
Informer
Informer

Post by lillemy01 »

She says she has lost a ton of weight. And for the love of god I just can’t see it. Did anyone catch her I almost died story?

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

It's been awhile since anyone has updated this chat so I thought I would share some her latest videos and chat. I honestly forgot about Anna lol and haven't watched her in a couple years.

And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Summerchic
Informer
Informer

Post by Summerchic »

Nearly 9 months and no comments in here. The last video I watched of her was her buying clothes they do not fit and her complaining about it. Nothing much new really.

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

I forgot she even had a thread here! Same old same old from Anna though. She still won't get the correct size. Though I reckon she's sized-out of all the places she likes to buy clothes from.

Return to “F-J”