Continue here!

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alisha Marie (Macbby11) ~ Part 2

Post by social_butterfly93 »

Hopefully this thread now moves a lot faster due to the name change.

coffeeaddict
Debater
Debater

Post by coffeeaddict »

She has changed and her new vlog intro is so creepy. It is the one with the blue background and her looking up. Her vlogs used to be entertaining , even going to target was interesting but now it's all click bait like Mia. She might be huge next year or smth just like Eva

Oscarwilde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Oscarwilde »

HollyistheHater
Learner
Learner

Post by HollyistheHater »

(reposted from the old thread) So she's going to be on Disney Channel... Thoughts? I think Disney is a perfect match for her personality (since she acts like a 12 year old). I mean Disney is kind of a big deal and considering most of her audience probably watch Disney Channel daily, she might even get more gigs out of this. Possibly pursue an acting career — She's been hinting all over her channel & her twitter about her "acting skills." I don't really know how I feel about this. I think both of her channels would suffer tremendously, especially her vlog channel, just like any other youtuber who thinks they finally "made it" and don't need youtube anymore (but most of them end up crawling back to youtube once their 15 mins of fame is up *cough*bethany mota*cough*).

Also, random, but she's been acting a little extra egotistical lately.. and it's been irking me the wrong way. She always thanks her audience and usually remains humble, but I think lately with all of her success it is truly all going to her head. She says little things here and there that just make her sound so full of herself.

chubcheeks
Talker
Talker

Post by chubcheeks »

I may be the only one thinking this but I think she's copying Gabi's style since hanging out with the twins more often like having a Chanel bag and her sudden obsession with chokers. There are a few more instances but I just can't think of it right now

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper

To be honest, she could be getting influenced by Gabi, yes. But these gurus all copy one another nonstop at the end of the day, all thanks to Tumblr. I just hope she doesn't become a carbon copy of Gabi. Then it will really feel like the Walmart Chanels from Scream Queen.

Has anyone else noticed her weightloss? It might not be drastic, but I think she's looking good and has been for a couple of months now.

Queen900
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen900 »

OMG Lida congrats, you're relevant enough to have a second thread on guru gossip *says in anoying Alisha voice*

chubcheeks
Talker
Talker

Post by chubcheeks »

social_butterfly93 wrote:To be honest, she could be getting influenced by Gabi, yes. But these gurus all copy one another nonstop at the end of the day, all thanks to Tumblr. I just hope she doesn't become a carbon copy of Gabi. Then it will really feel like the Walmart Chanels from Scream Queen.

Has anyone else noticed her weightloss? It might not be drastic, but I think she's looking good and has been for a couple of months now.
Not really seeing any weight loss but maybe bc I'm only watching the vlogs and it's always of her face only, so I dont see much difference. But she's definitely been slacking on the gym part imo. She was only talking about going to the gym for a few weeks for some advertisement sponsorship thingy and after that, there were only several vlogs of her mentioning that she's going to the gym and stuff

chubcheeks
Talker
Talker

Post by chubcheeks »

social_butterfly93 wrote:To be honest, she could be getting influenced by Gabi, yes. But these gurus all copy one another nonstop at the end of the day, all thanks to Tumblr. I just hope she doesn't become a carbon copy of Gabi. Then it will really feel like the Walmart Chanels from Scream Queen.

Not really seeing any weight loss but maybe bc I'm only watching the vlogs and it's always of her face only, so I dont see much difference. But she's definitely been slacking on the gym part imo. She was only talking about going to the gym for a few weeks for some advertisement sponsorship thingy and after that, there were only several vlogs of her mentioning that she's going to the gym and stuff

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper

chubcheeks wrote:

Oh then it all makes perfect sense as to why she looked smaller all of a sudden in the time period I'm referring to. These gurus live off of their sponsorships, damn. I've noticed Alisha pushing them more and more and it sucks since she was one of the only few left that wasn't a walking advertisement.

depot
Learner
Learner

Post by depot »

i'm lowkey rooting for alisha that she will ditch the other obnoxious beauty gurus and will get a job as a tv host or something simliar.
she comes across as the chubby girl who is struggeling to fit in with the popular group in high school,when everyone can clearly see she would be a lot better without them.
imo she should stop bleaching her hair, get more regularly to the gym,ditch this clingy voice and youtube persona, go to college with her sister or try to get more connections with disney all while pursuing youtube

Oscarwilde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Oscarwilde »

depot wrote:i'm lowkey rooting for alisha that she will ditch the other obnoxious beauty gurus and will get a job as a tv host or something simliar.
she comes across as the chubby girl who is struggeling to fit in with the popular group in high school,when everyone can clearly see she would be a lot better without them.
imo she should stop bleaching her hair, get more regularly to the gym,ditch this clingy voice and youtube persona, go to college with her sister or try to get more connections with disney all while pursuing youtube
That's what I'm saying! I want Alisha to win, I really do, but she doesn't appeal to her own age group. I like her vlogs well enough, but I can't watch her main channel at all.

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

Yeah, we're the same age and it bothers me how young she skews her demographic

bitchplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bitchplease »

She may have lost a little weight (I can't tell at all) because she's been eating like only fruits and veggies recently I've noticed, sometimes a little tofu or something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

This girl should be embarrassed that she's 23 years old and makes videos for 12 year old girls. Grow up girl. People who do that annoy me, because it feels way less authentic, you're just money hungry going after the second biggest audience on youtube.

likefrylikefry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by likefrylikefry »

I like her vlogs well enough, but I can't watch her main channel at all.
I think she's a nice person and seems really kind hearted, but I agree. Her main channel vids are really childish. But she has to be making big bucks, so i don't blame her.

Also, does she actually go to school? Like university? sorry if this has been discussed. Her and her sister always say they are doing homework. Or do we think it's an online school? Also, do they live in Orange county or what? Cause she always goes to Mia's in LA.

chubcheeks
Talker
Talker

Post by chubcheeks »

likefrylikefry wrote:
I like her vlogs well enough, but I can't watch her main channel at all.
I think she's a nice person and seems really kind hearted, but I agree. Her main channel vids are really childish. But she has to be making big bucks, so i don't blame her.

Also, does she actually go to school? Like university? sorry if this has been discussed. Her and her sister always say they are doing homework. Or do we think it's an online school? Also, do they live in Orange county or what? Cause she always goes to Mia's in LA.
She does online school/college whereas Ashley, her sister, actually goes to college. They both live in OC and she's always in LA because most companies that are working with her or auditions she's doing are based there and it would be easier for her to stay at Mia's place instead of driving back and forth from OC to LA

HollyistheHater
Learner
Learner

Post by HollyistheHater »

I hate how she is a "daily vlogger" and for the most part vlogs everyday, but when there's actually exciting things happening in her life she never vlogs!!! Like right now, she is preparing for tour and probably leaving for tour, why wouldn't she post a vlog of that? I can think of so many other examples. Its like the second her life gets a little more busy than filming videos, looking pretty and shopping all day she just can't handle it. I know this is like a stupid nit-picky thing, but it really irritates me haha

DH_enthusiast
Learner
Learner

Post by DH_enthusiast »

I have been watching Alisha for about two years. I discovered her on a collaboration with the OS squad. She seems nice compared to the others who I can feel only do it for the money, but her hyper-active 12 year-old persona needs to stop as well as that awful high saturation level. It reminds me of the awful Megan Deangelis.

She is kind of boring, nothing special about her. Very mainstream so I don't watch her videos anymore because it's always the same boring videos (it goes with trends I noticed! It used to be the routines, DIY, life hacks, now it's all girls VS guys, reality vs expectations, and with RCLbeauty101 and JLT it's all these "Disney princesses do this, superheroes do that, ..." or those "girls struggles", "pintertest", weird diy tested).

I have read the whole thread (the old one) and I noticed that yes she has gained weight over the past years... But I don't feel like it's that big of a problem? I mean she's more or less the same size as Mia and she's a bit bigger than the OS squad because those girls are just stick thin! They're not the normal ones... Alisha has pretty much the same body type as most of my friends which I consider as normal! For instance, I consider that Remi Ashten is on the bigger size... But definitely not Alisha!

Return to “AlishaMarie”