Hannah Maggs / The Michalaks

nightpolitik
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hannah Maggs / The Michalaks

Post by nightpolitik »

I disagree about the "fitting in with their own" comment a few posts ago comparing Notting Hill and the countryside event for range rover or horses or whatever.

I 100% hate loud crowds. It doesn't matter WHO is in the crowds- if it's a bunch of rowdy drunk 'rich white people' or an equally rowdy drunk crowd of 'ethnic people', it doesn't matter to me- I don't like strangers yelling, I don't like strangers touching me, and I certainly wouldn't enjoy the thought of my kid getting lost in a crowd like that. Assigning class and race to that is silly. You weren't there and you don't know how Hannah feels about rowdy crowds because you don't actually know her.

In comparison, a nice day in a beautiful area of countryside with fun things to do and lots of space for your kid to run around safely and nobody is shouting or screaming and the cops don't need to mind the crowd?

No kidding that is a great day for a family with a toddler :roll:

While it was totally stupid of them to go (Stef should have solo'd it if he wanted those shots so bad), they probably forced themselves out the door for content, as per every post in this thread where people are going on and on about how they never go anywhere new or do anything interesting.
The Notting Hill video is very clearly them responding to the demand for more activities in their weekly vlogs.

I did leave a comment on the vlog before yesterday's saying maybe Stef should just think about starting his own channel and leaving this one as a family vlog channgel- whether that means he only has 10 minutes to put up because Hannah isn't filming, or whatever. Once channels get established in a genre, sub-channels are usually the best way to go in my opinion. Much like the Estee and Aslan sphere where he has his own channel to dick around on whenever he feels like it, rather than taking over her channel.

I disagree with the above posts talking about how they think Stef treats Hannah poorly. They are both very sarcastic, and he has a job besides vlogging- he isn't the primary carer for Grayson because of that. They like to tease each other and they seem very happy together. Stef doesn't sit around begging Hannah to make him his meals or do his washing or to do anything, really- if they were sexist about their household chores, Hannah would be washing all of his clothing but they mentioned recently that he takes his clothes to a drycleaner to have them done for him because he can't be bothered and it isn't her job to clean up for him.

The only gender role I see is that she is the pimary carer for their baby, and I doubt she would want it the other way around since she has wanted to be a mother since she was a little kid. He clearly loves his son. He doesn't have to enjoy other children.

Rosie Ribbons
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Rosie Ribbons »

Night politik - what is Stefs job outside of youtube? I had no idea he had one and thought he was a fully fledged youtuber?

emmaemma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmaemma »

I agree that another channel for Stef's weekly thoughts, ramblings and creative explorations would make more sense. I like him in the vlogs in general, it's just a bit cringe when he does his little monologues, I feel like it takes away the authenticity of it being a family vlog.

And yes, Stef seems to cook, do his own washing etc so I wouldn't say he is sexist. They've both said before they get annoyed by a messy house so I'm sure he cleans up and doesn't just dictate that to Hannah. Of course she's the primary carer for Grayson (which I agree she wants to be) but he does still take him out without her for different things - swimming, skating, etc so it's not like Hannah never gets a break from that either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Rosie Ribbons wrote:Night politik - what is Stefs job outside of youtube? I had no idea he had one and thought he was a fully fledged youtuber?
Think they're probably just referring to Wantfeed?

nightpolitik
Informer
Informer

Post by nightpolitik »

Rosie Ribbons wrote:Night politik - what is Stefs job outside of youtube? I had no idea he had one and thought he was a fully fledged youtuber?
Yes to the poster above- he still owns wantfeed, so until he does sell it, presumably he is designing it, going to meetings for it, coding for it, making business connections, and so on- it just isn't shown because that isn't the focus of the channel. I would presume that owning an online startup ebbs and flows in terms of workload, but the amount of work he puts into the vlogs, I would assume he also works very hard on his own business.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

...I think Stef still reads here lol ....after his little outburst (or pity party) .......
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

Return to “Hannah Maggs”