Legging and yoga pants discussion

policeoftidalwaves
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Legging and yoga pants discussion

Post by policeoftidalwaves »

I wear yoga pants a lot, but I always make sure I'm wearing a top that's going to cover my booty and that I wear yoga pants that are thicker. :D
:HK: https://www.youtube.com/user/dazzlinglatte :toad:
{Gaming + Beauty + Fashion + Cooking & Food}

Post by Guest »

I detest yoga pants and leggings. As Clinton Kelly says, it's the "pajamafication of America."

Horrendous.

feelinggoodohyeah
Lurker
Lurker

Post by feelinggoodohyeah »

catcherintherye wrote:I have a question about leggings. I only started wearing them this year. I bought a cute fleece lined pair on eBay. I wore it with my mid calf boots. By afternoon, I realized that boots were rubbing off on the leggings and the leggings looked like teased hair. I thought the leggings were a bad quality but the same thing happened with a pair of expensive leggings. How do you save your leggings from boots? If I were socks between the boots and leggings, they will show. I don't know what to do. :?
Just wear the socks maybe? I've never had that happened to mine.

a message from the Khanbekeh

yteri
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by yteri »

I think that yoga pants should be worn strictly for running or lounging in at home. Leggings are a whole other issue... It's not too bad if you're only going to the supermarket or something and you're wearing leggings with a long jumper/shirt covering your entire bum area any other time is disgusting. If I did ever want to wear leggings (only really whenever I want to wear shorts/skirts in winter) I'll wear them underneath and layer them. When 11 year old girls buy the £3 leggings from primark which are transparent, which i do admit I used to do unfortunately, then we need to talk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sherryamber
Stalker
Stalker

Post by sherryamber »

I am ok with that. I have seen many girls doing that. maybe it is a new fashion. but I never try it on own. because I think yoga pants should be worn at home or the gym.

Return to “Fashion Discussion”