Itchy&Scratchy: Endless Crotch Shots & Chaffing Sloths P149

Irishish
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Itchy&Scratchy: Endless Crotch Shots & Chaffing Sloths P

Post by Irishish »

I do have a hunch that they aren't making the updates because there is something wrong, I hope not for the childs sake but I don't believe they have suddenly become private people for no reason, they usually do anything for the $$$'s.

dion90
Learner
Learner

Post by dion90 »

First reason- Because of the miscarriage, they feel like doing weekly updates for this pregnancy will "jinx" them.

Secondly, they're using the trolls, haydurz, and mean people will go after them excuse.
Last edited by dion90 on Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xdegausser
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by xdegausser »

JAimeee wrote:Can someone fill me in on what they said. I'm not at home so I can't watch it. But I'm nosy as hell ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
they don't want to jinx the pregnancy and they have trolls who bully them :? and they don't want to give them information.

JAimeee
Talker
Talker

Post by JAimeee »

xdegausser wrote:
JAimeee wrote:Can someone fill me in on what they said. I'm not at home so I can't watch it. But I'm nosy as hell ;)

they don't want to jinx the pregnancy and they have trolls who bully them :? and they don't want to give them information.
But they could be raking in money. They always get haters. But there's soooooooo many young kids marking them as family goals that it just suffocates any bad comments. I can't really watch them anymore. We all know how these kids are going to turn out. This new one is going to have so many nannies and cooks and cleaners around she won't even know who her parents are.

Zippy
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zippy »

So I always found the Sj's less then clean to say the least. I wouldn't eat out of their house or sit on their furniture, but today is a whole new level of gross. MF gives Emilio medicine than uses the same spoon and gives it to Eddie? ??? than pours what is left( after two apparently sick kids have used it ) back into the bottle??? no wonder those kid$ are sick all the time..effing gross and disgusting!
Image ~ I instantly knew it was Eduardo who I was carrying in my belly and somehow I felt like there was a part of my dad inside of me.~ A. Saconne 2015 WTF?

SBC1990
Informer
Informer

Post by SBC1990 »

Zippy wrote:So I always found the Sj's less then clean to say the least. I wouldn't eat out of their house or sit on their furniture, but today is a whole new level of gross. MF gives Emilio medicine than uses the same spoon and gives it to Eddie? ??? than pours what is left( after two apparently sick kids have used it ) back into the bottle??? no wonder those kid$ are sick all the time..effing gross and disgusting!
Half the time I don't think they are sick cos they sure don't sound or look like it. I would not be surprised if they just give them it at night so they will sleep. Just to get them out of the way so they won't be interrupted from their shows.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
You Got It Dude :tu:

SBC1990
Informer
Informer

Post by SBC1990 »

Zippy wrote:So I always found the Sj's less then clean to say the least. I wouldn't eat out of their house or sit on their furniture, but today is a whole new level of gross. MF gives Emilio medicine than uses the same spoon and gives it to Eddie? ??? than pours what is left( after two apparently sick kids have used it ) back into the bottle??? no wonder those kid$ are sick all the time..effing gross and disgusting!
Half the time I don't think they are sick cos they sure don't sound or look like it. I would not be surprised if they just give them it at night so they will sleep. Just to get them out of the way so they won't be interrupted from their shows.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

morganebony_ wrote:First post so I'm not sure if I'm doing this right, I literally made an account to say this (although I have been lurking for a week or so, this site crack me up!)

When they were talking about Anna's birthday cake in "HUGE SURPRISE!", Jonathan says "Is that a fig on the top" and Anna replies "I think its a pomegranate" ITS A PASSIONFRUIT!!!!! HOW DUMB CAN THEY BE! They claim to be oh so healthy (lol) and they can't tell the difference between a fig, pomegranate and a passionfruit, they look nothing alike?
Well, you know Anna married a gnome instead of a man. She can't tell a hand from a foot. And Jotato is a whole different story with his maggot intelligence.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR wrote:
morganebony_ wrote: About the thumbnails: The ones with the emojis actually reminded me straight away of Alfie's old vlog thumbnails. He would have an emoji alongside the writing and the new SJ thumbnails reminded me so much of them. We know Alfie made the thumbnail for the gender reveal video so would it be too far fetched to believe that Alfie is making the thumbnails now? Either that or Jonathan seems to be copying his style and hoping no one noticed. Im not sure Alf would have the time, he doesn't do anything in his vlogs and half the time his videos aren't out on time because of editing so I can't imagine he is siting back and making their thumbnails for someone else as well
They advertised for someone to work for them as a video editor a few weeks back, I'm guessing they've started working /doing the editing now and it's a younger person, more influenced by the younger YTers such as Alfie.
...Or maybe Alfie's editor. :D

Post by Guest »

This is petty, but I hate that "Huhhhhh?!" thing Jonathan always does.

Zippy
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zippy »

EnidC wrote:This is petty, but I hate that "Huhhhhh?!" thing Jonathan always does.
that and the way they both constantly ask the kids " do you love it? do you love it?"

but the worst in my opinion is the amount of times Mother Figures says LIKE...for someone who supposedly comes from an educated family ??? and this is the "woman" kids are looking up to lol
Image ~ I instantly knew it was Eduardo who I was carrying in my belly and somehow I felt like there was a part of my dad inside of me.~ A. Saconne 2015 WTF?

CultOfPersonality
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CultOfPersonality »

Urghh the comment about sniffing babies heads in the most recent vlog was so creepy.
He makes my skin crawl
:-? :?

Irishish
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irishish »

In fairness new born babies do smell lovely, it may sound creepy from from him but at least thats a thing :s

And in the latest vlog, sweets again and the kids spill that they've had chocolate cake!

Those treats are only every so often aren't they!

Zippy
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zippy »

I don't believe she wrote that blog post, or if she did she had help. Much too polished compared to her usual drivel. And weren't they hiring help for her blog? I don't think she did anything more than throw a few pics up. $$$$$$$ she's too lazy to do it herself, and doesn't she get money for hits on it?

juicy_cooter
Learner
Learner

Post by juicy_cooter »

The long awaited 'Emilia's Frozen Birthday' blog is up and...seriously? She's blabbered on about this for ages now and it consisted of 500 words spread out amongst the pictures a photographer took. How hard could that have been for her to compile? Also, the lexicon in the post was not her usual standard so I doubt she even wrote this.

I seriously don't know what she does with her days y'know. I was watching Mrs Meldrum's vlog the other day and she seems like a legit busy mum - doing laundry, tidying her house, changing her kids and putting them to bed and making the lunches and her husband works offshore. Anna has life way too easy, she clicks her fingers for whatever overpriced item she wants and hubby makes it happen. I've noticed her stamping her little feet lately because a new castle has not appeared for her to reign in when the new poor little baby arrives.

This family man...total clusterfuck.

SBC1990
Informer
Informer

Post by SBC1990 »

juicy_cooter wrote:The long awaited 'Emilia's Frozen Birthday' blog is up and...seriously? She's blabbered on about this for ages now and it consisted of 500 words spread out amongst the pictures a photographer took. How hard could that have been for her to compile? Also, the lexicon in the post was not her usual standard so I doubt she even wrote this.

I seriously don't know what she does with her days y'know. I was watching Mrs Meldrum's vlog the other day and she seems like a legit busy mum - doing laundry, tidying her house, changing her kids and putting them to bed and making the lunches and her husband works offshore. Anna has life way too easy, she clicks her fingers for whatever overpriced item she wants and hubby makes it happen. I've noticed her stamping her little feet lately because a new castle has not appeared for her to reign in when the new poor little baby arrives.

This family man...total clusterfuck.
Sure, she is like 30 something and it was revealed in today's vlog that this was her first time cooking roast chicken. I find they have to have name brand everything for their clothing, foods, anything. Like I think they eat out more than said. Also J saying that a balloon is watching the kids.. Like nope, it's Natasha unless they fired her.

xdegausser
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by xdegausser »

jeez J took it about 300 notches too far going on about that pillow. then telling the kids mummy's replaced me you have to call the pillow dad now :?

Zippy
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zippy »

So on snap chat she says, she now has a production assistant/personal assistant to help with her blog????? what the actual f@ck? how lazy is this cow? she has someone hired for everything except wiping her ass and she can't take care of a freaking blog? she says she needs some help..no truer words spoken by her lol Of course she is laying in bed "exhausted" explaining how hard it is to be a Mom...I can't make this shit up :rofl:

Zippy
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zippy »

I know you read here Mother Figure...here's what I got to say to you...nothing uglier than a 29 year old "woman" puffed up with fillers and botox sulking and being a bitch because her husband opened up the mounds of free shit people send you weekly. You wear ugly well.

Hey Joan and Mother Figure isn't it about time you took down your p.o box address tell people thanks so much for all the great stuff through the years, but our kids have more than enough so please donate to those who don't??

when fucking pigs fly...these people are disgusting on another level.

Zippy
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Zippy »

and to show the addy while they have mounds of shit they just got??

disgusting hogs

Return to “Anna Saccone”