BabyCrush | Samantha Maria Part 12

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BabyCrush | Samantha Maria Part 12

Post by frizzzx86 »

if i had Sam's money i would buy myself some really cute maternity outfits. but im poor so i buy shirts from old navy, also i work in an office so i have to look pretty boring. there is a lot of cute and sexy maternity stuff out there, she just doesn't like looking pregnant.

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

The air rifle... his expensive camera equipment....

With whose money exactly?

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

He's such a fucking idiot. An air rifle? When you're about to have a toddler running around? The stupidity...
Non.

Post by Guest »

Ash904 wrote:
Brigante wrote:Put it on your Christmas list, gnomey like all the other little boys do.
hahahaha this made me laugh so hard! Sam won't allow him to get whatever he wants awww bless him. Hipster first world problems :(((((((( I wish I had problems like that, but I'm not 10 anymore!

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

Sweetnpeaceful wrote:She's so silly in her rant video. "Staying fashionable while pregnant" is a positive direction her channel could of gone in...she says she doesn't wanna lose herself coz she has a baby well great, preach it in a positive light then girl! Show other women that being pregnant or just having a belly doesn't mean you can't be fashionable, feel good and look fab!!! why didn't she do a series or something. :-/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is she that dumb that she doesn't understand that baby could attract more views and that actually she could have made the whole segment (and made money) off her pregnancy and pregnancy fashion. dumb af.

Post by Guest »

Evil_robot wrote:
Sweetnpeaceful wrote:She's so silly in her rant video. "Staying fashionable while pregnant" is a positive direction her channel could of gone in...she says she doesn't wanna lose herself coz she has a baby well great, preach it in a positive light then girl! Show other women that being pregnant or just having a belly doesn't mean you can't be fashionable, feel good and look fab!!! why didn't she do a series or something. :-/

is she that dumb that she doesn't understand that baby could attract more views and that actually she could have made the whole segment (and made money) off her pregnancy and pregnancy fashion. dumb af.
I think majority of her viewers are younger girls and obviously not all can relate to pregnancy. However, she shouldn't be sorry for her pregnancy and should embrace it. I'm personally not too interested in pregnancy videos, but I wouldn't unsubscribe. Her excuses and negative energy makes me want to unsubscribe.

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

sillyviolet wrote:
Evil_robot wrote: is she that dumb that she doesn't understand that baby could attract more views and that actually she could have made the whole segment (and made money) off her pregnancy and pregnancy fashion. dumb af.
I think majority of her viewers are younger girls and obviously not all can relate to pregnancy. However, she shouldn't be sorry for her pregnancy and should embrace it. I'm personally not too interested in pregnancy videos, but I wouldn't unsubscribe. Her excuses and negative energy makes me want to unsubscribe.
i found their reasoning behind getting pregnant a bit weird, because sam reacted badly to contraception? as do i but THERE'S AN APP FOR THAT!

TeaNBiscuits
Talker
Talker

Post by TeaNBiscuits »

It breaks my heart to see how sad she is. She does need help and this goes beyond her pregnancy.

But you guys are right. If a situation comes unexpectedly in your life, you find ways to make it work or integrate it into your routine. She talks so much how she would want MORE diversity in fashion and models, but she becomes pregnant and she cant get out of her little box. You guys have mentioned so many ideas and she could have collaborated with so many people.

You want more diversity, different sizes and hair types? DO IT! Stop whining about it.

tadahhhhh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tadahhhhh »

TeaNBiscuits wrote:

It breaks my heart to see how sad she is. She does need help and this goes beyond her pregnancy.

But you guys are right. If a situation comes unexpectedly in your life, you find ways to make it work or integrate it into your routine. She talks so much how she would want MORE diversity in fashion and models, but she becomes pregnant and she cant get out of her little box. You guys have mentioned so many ideas and she could have collaborated with so many people.

You want more diversity, different sizes and hair types? DO IT! Stop whining about it.
Yeah I noticed that. She's preaching about the lack of diversity in fashion in terms of body shapes, ethnicity and hair types yet she seems obsessed with being skinny and having straight blonde hair. Maybe if she embraced her natural hair instead of all those godawful weaves I could take her seriously...but come on. Who is she kidding? She could easily have used her pregnancy to diversify, attract a new audience or even set up a new channel. If if was done well, I'd probably watch.

Ruth Crilly did a similar thing (former model turned beauty blogger set up a channel and a separate blog to talk about her pregnancy) I actually really like watching her videos about her pregnancy and I don't even have kids. She talks about the every day stuff but also discusses her fertility issues and fears which is refreshing. She doesn't sugar coat things but she's mature and likeable and her content is really interesting. Sami easily could have done a similar thing but instead all she does is moan. She's been so negative throughout her pregnancy that its really put me off her. She talks about maternity wear like there's nothing out there but there's so much to choose from now! I really don't understand her. If she's worried the pregnancy stuff will alienate her viewers why not set up a separate channel? It's like her pregnancy is another way for her to constantly complain when in reality she's got an extremely easy life compared to some.

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Her sister is 4 months pregnant!

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Makes me question her a bit more. She has a pregnancy buddy and she's still miserable. They must not be around each other much cos most people would love to share a pregnancy with their sister.

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

Geez her sister is pregnant too (she just put out a "life update" video)... her sister seems much happier about being pregnant than Sammy does. Her sis also went over how she's been dealing with addiction for 4 years (and depression), anyone know what she was addicted to?

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Brigante »

saywhatyouwant2me wrote:Makes me question her a bit more. She has a pregnancy buddy and she's still miserable. They must not be around each other much cos most people would love to share a pregnancy with their sister.
Yeah, it does put a different spin on things; seems Sammi is just a spoilt, selfish, pretentious bitch after all.

Gnomey boy is actually a perfect fit for her.

Ash904
Informer
Informer

Post by Ash904 »

This posted exactly 4 months ago on June 4th makes so much sense now. So does their recent reunion.

Sam wants to SO desperately have the perfect hipster image of her and her little gnomey unstable fiancé a la the Michalaks so she completely pushed Danni away from her life while Danni was going through abuse, depression and addiction. Cold Bitch.
Last edited by Ash904 on Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ash904
Informer
Informer

BabyCrush | Samantha Maria Part 12

Post by Ash904 »

This posted exactly 4 months ago on June 4th makes so much sense now. So does their recent reunion.

Sam wants to SO desperately have the perfect hipster image of her and her little gnomey unstable fiancé a la the Michalaks so she completely pushed Danni away from her life while Danni was going through abuse, depression and addiction. Cold Bitch.

Ash904
Informer
Informer

Post by Ash904 »

Ash904
Informer
Informer

Post by Ash904 »

Post by Guest »

smashthebox wrote:Geez her sister is pregnant too (she just put out a "life update" video)... her sister seems much happier about being pregnant than Sammy does. Her sis also went over how she's been dealing with addiction for 4 years (and depression), anyone know what she was addicted to?
From what I understood it might be alcohol? Bless her! I figured out there must be something wrong and she completely disappeared!

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

Ash904 wrote:Image

I'm confused why does them meeting 4 months ago make sense? Surely Danni wouldn't have known she was pregnant four months ago or is there another reason? Slow day for me today....

loldermort333
Talker
Talker

Post by loldermort333 »

U guys seen danis boyfriend on instagram? looks kinda old..

Return to “BeautyCrush”