PrankVSPrank(BFvsGF) Part 5: InstaHoesVsBreakupWoes

tellitlikeitis
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PrankVSPrank(BFvsGF) Part 5: InstaHoesVsBreakupWoes

Post by tellitlikeitis »

winter_ wrote:I haven't watched these two in years - can anyone catch me up real fast with what happened/what they're doing now? I see they've broke up for whatever reason but do they still film together/are friends etc?
Ain't nobody got time fo' that. Go back and skim through the pages.

ancermet
Informer
Informer

Post by ancermet »

winter_ wrote:I haven't watched these two in years - can anyone catch me up real fast with what happened/what they're doing now? I see they've broke up for whatever reason but do they still film together/are friends etc?
maybe friends? they do film together every so often when he help Jeana get views on her channel

Jesse is a hipster douche who's pretty unhealthy and is a casey neistat (sp?) wannabe

Jeana seems to not be over Jesse, tries to make him jealous on YT and snap, will eventually leak her nudes to stay relevant the way she has been desperately using her body for attention

trainwrecks.
english is my first language, im just lazy.

ashley1864
Learner
Learner

Post by ashley1864 »

HA! :rofl: your summary is scarily accurate especially about Jeana.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

xxnjlove wrote:anyone see the hickeys on his neck on his new video?

do you think she has a new man in her life? i think if they were serious she'd totally broadcast him all over her social media to make Jesse jealous lol
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

xxnjlove
Informer
Informer

Post by xxnjlove »

moonlightpixie wrote:

do you think she has a new man in her life? i think if they were serious she'd totally broadcast him all over her social media to make Jesse jealous lol
i was talking about jesse having hickeys,, what does jeana have to do with it? lol ie her having a man isnt relevant to him having hickeys.

Mary Shannon
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Mary Shannon »

just in case you guys haven seen this, he talks about their relationship, vlogging and some other crap.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

xxnjlove wrote:
moonlightpixie wrote:

i was talking about jesse having hickeys,, what does jeana have to do with it? lol ie her having a man isnt relevant to him having hickeys.
Omg sorry we were talking about jeana and i read what you said in a rush ,my mind read "her" instead of "his" :rofl:
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

leeef123
Talker
Talker

Post by leeef123 »

I'll do a run down of some things I thought were interesting in the new video. (Not completely in order)

*Basically it seems like after his mother died Jesse indeed was the one who broke up with Jeana.

*They were faking being together in vlogs since the death because of Prank Academy and Jeana not being ready to move on as it was shocking to her.

*Jeana got so depressed, lost tons of weight and couldn't get out of bed. Really sad.

*Throws in that Jesse still says he won't ever find anyone like her again :roll: (did she say this to make another girl jealous? hmmm)

*She also says that she doesn't see them ever getting back together, that she has her "reasons" (all his insta hoes?)

*Says she "thinks" they'd be there for each other if they ever needed one another. Seemed like weird wording to me, I thought they were friends?

To me the whole video kind of seemed that Jeana is pissed with Jesse over something, like he did something recently that she can't forgive him for so she put out a video airing their laundry and also throwing in there that she would never get back with him and is finally moving on. The whole thing is sad and I feel for both of them. It seems like Jesse had a breakdown after his mom and wanted to change everything about his life, including Jeana. I can see now why it took her so long to move on, 10 years is a long time and to just have it go like that and then the guy moving on so fast? ouch

Nodrunkjackiechan
Talker
Talker

Post by Nodrunkjackiechan »

I think a big reason, aside from his mom, is marriage. She wanted it and he didn't, she wouldn't have kids without it, and he wanted kids right then and there. I respect her for that. It was doomed from the start, despite how much I rooted for them but I kinda felt it coming since I stared watched a couple years ago. I'm sure she knew it deep down too.

liarliar_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by liarliar_ »

I still feel so bad for both of them. I think his mother's death did play a huge role. I remember they'd also mention whenever they were fighting but would say they're working through it and it seemed like they were a very genuine couple. He's just never really been the same after his mom's death but I feel like he might want Jeana back in a few years time after he's grieved about his mother. I do agree Jeana is probably upset over how he's acted with other girls. Despite Jeana being ridiculous as hell lately and attention seeking, it seems like it's all been for him which is pretty sad. Jesse looks so rough and tired and is probably fooling around but I don't see him having anything meaningful with anyone anytime soon either. I think Jeana made the video mainly for views since hers have been so low lately. They have their flaws but I think they're both good hearted people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kiki
Debater
Debater

Post by kiki »

I commend her for making such a personal video.. I didn't think we'd ever get answers. And truthfully, it's between her and jesse so no one is owed any answers but it was nice to hear it from the horse's mouth, So to speak. We were pretty much right about everything; they broke up right after his mom died, he did a 180 with his life and they pretended everything was still fine on the vlogs.

I'm honestly quite surprised that she said the relationship was fine and she was basically shocked by the breakup. I always thought they must have been heading that way and his mom's death was a catalyst but it seems like in jeanas opinion, everything was mostly fine and then his mom died and he abruptly changed his personality and left her, without much reason.

Either way, based on the video she does *seem* like she's moved on.. She makes it seem like jesse is still kind of stuck on her and someone said above, he may want her back in the future when he's done grieving.. who knows

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Meling
Talker
Talker

Post by Meling »

Jeana is so delusional. The relationship hadn't been fine in months before they broke up. He always seemed uninterested in her.
<3

BougieHoarder
Learner
Learner

Post by BougieHoarder »

You can tell she reads this thread for sure. If you watched their last year of videos it's obvious things were falling apart. He traveled alone ALOT. He was always out late flying the drone solo, he would bike ride with Jerry & spent a lot of time with Casey. So weird they never hung out with other couples. You could tell Jessie outgrew her. He took to fame, changed his style and flourished in it. Jeana just seemed like a good old comfortable sweat suit to come home to. She never changed up her look or did anything to spice it up. She let him do whatever he wanted thinking that would keep him. smh.

I honestly used to get PISSED for her when he made pranks about proposing, joked about marriage & avoiding talks about kids. After 3-4years if your man doesn't propose - LEAVE. He needed to shit or get off the pot. She kept waiting for the ring. She wasted her prime years, her most fertile & child bearing years. Not me buddy. Hopefully she froze her eggs. You could tell they had a lot of stress from him not wanting to take the next step for sure. The comment section stayed full of marriage & kid questions and they went avoided.

I think his Mom dying was a wake up call for him. He seen how final & instant death was. He went to live his dream and find true happiness. He finally dealt with the elephant in the room. I think he tried not to hurt her, but finally was honest. He had to let down her family & his. I have been divorced and it's hard. mine was after 11years so I know how hard it was for him.

I think Jeana is way too plain for Jesse. She likes simple things and is not a creative person at all. He is the complete opposite. He just outgrew his Neerdy young self, Now is self absorbed. He has turned into a celebrity in every sense of the word... He will get with a shallow girl who he thinks will add to his persona & image. Watch and see ;)

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

BougieHoarder
Learner
Learner

Post by BougieHoarder »

Meling wrote:Jeana is so delusional. The relationship hadn't been fine in months before they broke up. He always seemed uninterested in her.
I agre!!

BougieHoarder
Learner
Learner

Post by BougieHoarder »

agree* oops

Newlyminted+
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Newlyminted+ »

I wouldn't say she's delusional. The relationship was probably fine. After so many years you move past the sparks and settle on stable. I do genuinely believe the death of Jesse's mom did send the relationship into a spiral. I experienced something similar years ago.

I dated someone for 6 years and then his father passed. Up until then our relationship was good. We bickered like a normal couple but parting ways was never even a consideration. Within 2 months of his father's death he broke up with me. We played a game of seesaw for probably 6 months after where we alternated chasing each other before I met someone new and put a full stop on communication.

What's hard about this type of situation is that your torn between moving on and still being supportive. When my ex called and wanted to hang out I hung out. When he wanted to talk about missing me I listened. You don't want to be the asshole who bales on someone who just lost a family member, even when they end the relationship.

I think Jeana probably thought they would get back together and he just needed time. He didn't help by showing up, inviting her on vacation etc. lots of false hope, just to keep her on the hook. She's likely moving on now and frankly I'd bet she's probably seeing someone but keeping it quiet as she seems really embarrassed when this relationship ended.

I think Jesse relishes life in the semi-public eye and jeana remains genuinely uncomfortable by it. Jesse's insta-hoes had to be mortifying.

lv426
Debater
Debater

Post by lv426 »

I think the reason she won't get back with him (and why she won't say it publicly) is because he started screwing around after his mom died. Possibly while they were still together. I remember it was discovered he was talking to that Kristina chick for awhile while they were pretending to still be together. I remember it being exposed after they returned from their Contiki Peru trip. That had to be humiliating for her. I doubt she trusts him and I wouldn't blame her. He went from being in a committed 10 year relationship, to breaking up, to quickly starting to mess around with different girls. Remember that lingerie model he was pictured in that hotel with that seemed to overlap his fling with Kristina?

It seems like he used sex to cope with losing his mother.

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Miss Sunshine »

Well, they did admit a few times that they fight quite a bit off camera. Their relationship was going to end sooner or later.

kiki
Debater
Debater

Post by kiki »

Newlyminted+ wrote:I wouldn't say she's delusional. The relationship was probably fine. After so many years you move past the sparks and settle on stable. I do genuinely believe the death of Jesse's mom did send the relationship into a spiral. I experienced something similar years ago.

I dated someone for 6 years and then his father passed. Up until then our relationship was good. We bickered like a normal couple but parting ways was never even a consideration. Within 2 months of his father's death he broke up with me. We played a game of seesaw for probably 6 months after where we alternated chasing each other before I met someone new and put a full stop on communication.

What's hard about this type of situation is that your torn between moving on and still being supportive. When my ex called and wanted to hang out I hung out. When he wanted to talk about missing me I listened. You don't want to be the asshole who bales on someone who just lost a family member, even when they end the relationship.

I think Jeana probably thought they would get back together and he just needed time. He didn't help by showing up, inviting her on vacation etc. lots of false hope, just to keep her on the hook. She's likely moving on now and frankly I'd bet she's probably seeing someone but keeping it quiet as she seems really embarrassed when this relationship ended.

I think Jesse relishes life in the semi-public eye and jeana remains genuinely uncomfortable by it. Jesse's insta-hoes had to be mortifying.
I think you're spot on. Lots of couples fight a lot... that is their dynamic. As long as it's not abusive and you are able to forgive and move on easily from fights, I don't see the issue. Obviously jeana didn't either because she was shocked.

And it definitely didn't help that he jerked her around so much like you said

kiki
Debater
Debater

Post by kiki »

lv426 wrote:I think the reason she won't get back with him (and why she won't say it publicly) is because he started screwing around after his mom died. Possibly while they were still together. I remember it was discovered he was talking to that Kristina chick for awhile while they were pretending to still be together. I remember it being exposed after they returned from their Contiki Peru trip. That had to be humiliating for her. I doubt she trusts him and I wouldn't blame her. He went from being in a committed 10 year relationship, to breaking up, to quickly starting to mess around with different girls. Remember that lingerie model he was pictured in that hotel with that seemed to overlap his fling with Kristina?

It seems like he used sex to cope with losing his mother.
I disagree actually.. I'm pretty sure they broke up before January, almost immediately after his mom died. Jeana tweeted righr after Christmas that 'today' had marked the worst year of her life. I think they were definitely broken up by the time his insta hoes started showing up. The Kristina chick had basically confirmed it.

I think the reason she won't get back with him is because if this was so out of the blue for her like she says, she probably doesnt feel she can trust him anymore. If this happened when everything was going fine, after 10 YEARS, how would she ever feel secure dating him again? Even if things were good she'd be worrying a out whether he was gonna dump her put of the blue again. And yeah, the fact he moved on from a 10 year relationship within weeks with some insta ho probably doesn't help either.

Return to “Prankvsprank/BFvsGF”