Itchy & Scratchy: From Bumpkins To Bum's & Beyond Pt.148

mopples66
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Itchy & Scratchy: From Bumpkins To Bum's & Beyond Pt.148

Post by mopples66 »

concern wrote:Well ..... There are talented dogs .... Dogs that do tricks, trained attack dogs etc. and then you have the untrained, cuddly and adorable puppies in action BUT ..... sticking a go pro on the SJ's six mangey mutts?? The audience will be entertained daily with excessive growling, mauling, humping and the occasional glimpse of dried up shit caked on and/or hanging from their filthy butts ...... Riveting entertainment right there ...... :roll:
Jofuck in a desperate struggle to maintain relevancy and he thinks such shit will become a blockbuster? :lol:

I can't say I'm overly thrilled at the thought of doggy go pro videos .. yawwwwwn .. I have no interest whatsoever in watching their growling snarling dogs :(
The only interest I have is seeing Emilia & Eduardo ~ without them their vlogs are quite boring.
It does look like they're clutching at straws though for ideas to try & keep the views/subs count up doesn't it ...... ;)

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

Subs are going down...Queue the 'third' pregnancy or some issue in 5...4....3...2..

I am actually really sad reading that girls Youtube comments. Although she seemed to be a bit of a mini onion, realising your idols are not who you think they are must be really hard. That's why I rarely watch any of my favourite actors do interviews as I am afraid they are dicks in real life. These people wait a long time and pay a good lot of money to go to Vidcon and to see their idols just snub them..That's rough.

I am glad that someone with first hand experience of this has spoken up though. Coming from outsiders, it looks like we are hadurrzzz but coming from fans themselves, people herald it as truth.

On the subject of a dog channel, if he does this, I really hope we see how badly the dogs are actually treated and how they treat each other.Those dogs spend their day growling at each other and hating their confined conditions, seeing that on camera even further and being the subject matter would aid in the SJ'S downfall.

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

smom12 wrote:$200!!!!!! They cost $200 to see them sit at a table??? They charge $200 PER FUCKING PERSON??????
Fucking raging.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Someone actually paid 200$ to see these two?? Well ,sorry ,but I mean...THESE two?? George Clooney (alone ;) ) possibly ,and ,Liam Neeson...yeah :tu:
But Anna and jonathan ??? Omg!! what WAS she thinking?? :? :o

Frenchgirl
Talker
Talker

Post by Frenchgirl »

Sindera wrote:Strapping a go pro on a dog is suuuuch an original idea. No one has ever thought of that :roll: gosh he is such an idiot :rofl:
the thing is their dogs don't do much more than they do themselves...except when they go with the walking lady (and even then i've got my doubts because she seems to be responsible for a loooot of dogs at the same time)

eileen_2015
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by eileen_2015 »

Frenchgirl wrote:
Sindera wrote:Strapping a go pro on a dog is suuuuch an original idea. No one has ever thought of that :roll: gosh he is such an idiot :rofl:
the thing is their dogs don't do much more than they do themselves...except when they go with the walking lady (and even then i've got my doubts because she seems to be responsible for a loooot of dogs at the same time)
Yes, I often wonder about that. She's already picking up six from the SJs, and then her van is often full up with another 4 or 5 dogs. I'm sure the Sj's dogs are happy they're out of the house and interacting with other dogs, but not sure if having to look after that many dogs at once is a good idea.

doodledoo
Learner
Learner

Post by doodledoo »

Think she'll post a WIAW?

PurpleBee
Debater
Debater

Post by PurpleBee »

They've just been on a 'holiday' alone for a few days but are still going out on 'date night'.......why :?

WWJBODYSLAMMIN77
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by WWJBODYSLAMMIN77 »

Nesoi wrote:
Nesoi wrote:Someone posted a few pages back how Kimmycat9, a fan, was disappointed by her VidCon meet up experience and posted her comment...this is the rest. The SJs and the way they treat their fans reduced a grown woman to tears :( (sorry about the sizing :? )
ImageImageImage

Anna is too busy at home polishing all her diamonds ... a valuable life skill passed down from Mama Style Died :rofl: :roll: From 2:30 first time I have seen this vlog..wow they have change, even Anna's accent :rofl: and hair colour :?
She sounds a lot more Irish here. Was she still smoking? Her teeth look like smokers teeth.

I feel like looking at these vlogs you can see the trash that they were... Now they are just trash with money and faux fancy body shells .

WinterSnow
Informer
Informer

Post by WinterSnow »

PurpleBee wrote:They've just been on a 'holiday' alone for a few days but are still going out on 'date night'.......why :?
I have just watched giovanna's latest live chat - they again have two kids yet have only been on one date night this year - yet these two think it's perfectly normal to go on a date night every week? Surely a date night is supposed to be something special and not something you do every week or it just ends up boring and a chore. Or they really hate the kids and want to get away from them as much as possible even when they're asleep!

WWJBODYSLAMMIN77
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Did Jonathan push E1's head to try and get her out of her "trance" at around 40 secs into the vlog? :o :o :o :x

Can someone make a gif of that?

Most adults would just wave their hand in front of the persons eyes, not strike them on the head!

Nice try Jofus ... Putting in the meet n greet from vidcon footage... It's about 3 days too late for that. If you really cared you would have put it in the vlog following the next day from the meet n greet!

seriouslyitsstrange
Talker
Talker

Post by seriouslyitsstrange »

[quote="WWJBODYSLAMMIN77"]Did Jonathan push E1's head to try and get her out of her "trance" at around 40 secs into the vlog? :o :o :o :x

YES!

eileen_2015
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by eileen_2015 »

So he's renting office space in order to create content for this new channel? Could he not just meet up with Alfie every now and again? Oh wait, Alfie does not really like him.. oops... :rofl:

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

Today's highlights :D :

- J nip slip on several occasions :?
- Ardo making his dinosaur roar at the camera over J talking :rofl: :tu:
-J asking E "How much did you miss Daddy?" repeatedly, explaining where she was born, and Daddy, Omar, Oompa (German grandparents) & Prof Eduardo
- Emilia's pants visible as Anna films her in the changing cubicle at swimming :?
- J's new project (the one he has been planning since 'collage' when he had the idea - looking for office space atm and wants to take FFs along on his journey
- Possible #ads - Polaroid camera, chocolate gluten free cereal, Emilia's new chalk pen...
- Emilia's bumcrack on display as she climbs J's office couch :( and again in the garden :roll: and AGAIN running to lounge :?
- Emilia showing off her writing skills...possible clip for CPS? who knows
- #SquirrelWatch :rofl:
- J talking about his new channel ... amazed at 2000 subs without even announcing it :o There will be an announcement soon with a whole new 'video presentation situation' very soon (but Sj daily vlogs will continue)

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

WWJBODYSLAMMIN77 wrote:Did Jonathan push E1's head to try and get her out of her "trance" at around 40 secs into the vlog? :o :o :o :x

Most adults would just wave their hand in front of the persons eyes, not strike them on the head!

http://www.tubechop.com/watch/8143152

Post by Guest »

How is he going to manage doing even worse daily vlogs and this other channel?! Then again from September he will have a lot of time on his hands... Too much time! :?

I'm sure whatever 'idea' he has in mind, someone else has already done it or is currently working on it and is far superior to what he thinks it will be. :rofl: Honestly if he wants this idea to take off, something has to give and it should be the daily vlogs, amount of subscribers aside. Also he's renting office space for this project, if only Anna would give up on those workouts that do sweet feck all for her weight (good or bad, not body shaming at all) then I'm sure he would have all the space he needs in their grubby garage. :roll:

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

Wex66 wrote:Their meet &greet at Vid Con from 7:26 :? ..
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I hope that is a joke vlogging channel, the guy sounds like a nutter :rofl: ... ok he is a regular fan :?

WWJBODYSLAMMIN77
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Nesoi wrote:
WWJBODYSLAMMIN77 wrote:Did Jonathan push E1's head to try and get her out of her "trance" at around 40 secs into the vlog? :o :o :o :x

Thanks... I was just like "WTF".. I had to rewind to make sure it wasn't eduardo... Damn.

eileen_2015
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by eileen_2015 »

WWJBODYSLAMMIN77 wrote:
Nesoi wrote:

Thanks... I was just like "WTF".. I had to rewind to make sure it wasn't eduardo... Damn.
Not even sure if she was really tired, still zoned out from playing that game, or having yet another 'episode' that her dad just tried to get her out of quickly as he was filming....

WhatTheFudge
Debater
Debater

Post by WhatTheFudge »

To be honest if I could have a date night with my husband once a week I would...but we just don't have the childcare. I think it's really healthy to be a couple regularly and not just mum and dad!
However I think given that they just got back from California they could've given it a miss this week!!!

I have to say watching that really old vlog just reminded me why I used to like Anna...she was so much more down to earth! She seemed so bright and happy...it's quite sad and shocking to see how miserable she has become. Comparing her then and now really highlights how she has destroyed her life. Yes she may have the house, car, handbags and shoes she's always dreamed of...but she's scared to leave the house, she's lost all her friends, she's scared to look after her own kids alone. Scary stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[mimicilli]
Learner
Learner

Post by [mimicilli] »

Wow.. While at least Anna pulls Up e1 pants - Joan doesnt mind showing of her buttcrack several times.
Telling her to pull it Up herself. Why leave this footage of her in????
Oh I know.. He wouldn't have Any content.
Seriously give e1 some dignity!

He is so disgusting.

And again the "did You miss daddy" Part in (allmost) EVERY vlog is so annoying.
He is trying to film cute material But it is clearly scripted.

But Finally e1 gets something Else to do then watching tv. Drawing. But Even then joan is fishing for compliments.

Return to “Anna Saccone”