whatihatetoday - Lily Pebbles Part 4

Blair Gilbert
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: whatihatetoday - Lily Pebbles Part 4

Post by Blair Gilbert »

Chuchi wrote:I can't follow this girl on instagram/twitter anymore. All she did this week was complain about everything: her hair, the weather, people sending her emails, being super tired. WHAT THE HELL? YOU TOOK A WEEK OF WORK AND WENT TO ITALY WITH YOUR HUSBAND ON YOUR ANNIVERSARY!!! :x :x
People have been sending her e-mails? Damn bastards!!! How dare they message her about work, ask her if she wants some free stuff sent to her... I mean the nerve on some people... :rofl:

starredream
Talker
Talker

Post by starredream »

lol... she just had to insert a rant about how she was misunderstood about Fenty Beauty at the end of her favorites video :roll: you can tell she's so salty that people called her out on it - she even started pointing her finger at the camera (don't people realize how rude this looks?)

she's also taking an internet break because of "reasons"

basically, HI LILY, hope you're enjoying your GG thread :tu:

eeeeeemma
Lurker
Lurker

Post by eeeeeemma »

What a cop out way to acknowledge the Fenty criticism. Instead of owning up to her actions "I was misunderstood!!!!!" Such a "I'm sorry you were offended by x" apology that pisses me off.

Even when Lily annoys me I don't dislike her videos but I disliked this one because of her intro about "taking a break" I hate the entitled work ethic of YouTubers, and her rant about Fenty. Next time @ GG Lily :)

Viri
Learner
Learner

Post by Viri »

She has bladder problems? Maybe that has something to do with her mood / upcoming internet absence?

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

I really wish she would just fuck off from the internet - she's such a drain!

rustandust
Gossiper
Gossiper

whatihatetoday - Lily Pebbles Part 4

Post by rustandust »

i loved watching lily most when she was hanging out with her non-youtube friends. in her recent q&a she said she still does but doesn't show them on camera to just respect their privacy. which is fine. but that means that there's nothing much to distract from her -i'm better than you- attitude at times.

like when she says that she's putting her life update at the front of her video because she hates it when people put it at the end. like can't you do it without dissing others? also, that fenty thing at the end was just too defensive and childish. and i agree it totally shows she reads here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

It's very telling she needed her friends to make her vlogs interesting. Just speculating but she may be going through a sort of quarter-life crisis or something...30 soon, lots of people she knows having babies but she's not ready, etc, coupled with not feeling it so much with Youtube anymore but has it too easy to work a 'real' job.

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

She is, temporarily unplugging herself from the internet she said in today’s video.
I’m glad, she drains the life out of me! Go find a real job Lily, maybe you will stop moaning so much :x

bitchesbelike wrote:I really wish she would just fuck off from the internet - she's such a drain!

Blair Gilbert
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Blair Gilbert »

Can't belive she's practically selling us pills in her favorites video...

space_cookie
Debater
Debater

Post by space_cookie »

Ugh her latest video. Cry me a river Lily, my heart bleeds for you :roll:

I just don't understand why someone would try and flog a dead horse. Lily, you're clearly not good at social media. Maybe consider not coming back from your break at all.

soycapwithone
Debater
Debater

Post by soycapwithone »

I wonder what she's going to do on her break?

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

soycapwithone wrote:I wonder what she's going to do on her break?
Moan about not being busy enough? Moan about people speculating things? Not sure exactly, but I know one way or the other something will be bothering her and she will moan.

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

Maybe she'll focus on selling her flat?

starredream
Talker
Talker

Post by starredream »

rai1234 wrote:Not sure exactly, but I know one way or the other something will be bothering her and she will moan.
:rofl: :tu:

Rosie Ribbons
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Rosie Ribbons »

Whats her reason for taking a break from her job - is she sick or something? She seemed ok in Stockholm and New York! The problem with her choice of career is that people move on and tune in to other people - your really only as good as your last video and there are 1000s of young people nipping at your heels just waiting to replace you!

Unless she is unwell I think its a pretty strange think to do to remove yourself from your job. I laugh when I see people telling her to enjoy her break and its good to have a digital detox - yes it is but not when its your livelihood!

I wonder is she considering a change of career and not be in front of the camera anymore?

czubek
Learner
Learner

Post by czubek »

Isn't she pregnant?

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

czubek wrote:Isn't she pregnant?
She said she isn't and that she's hating when people speculate it. I kinda get what she's saying but when she's being super vague saying "I'm not feeling well", "I'm feeling down", "I haven't been feeling myself for 2-3 weeks", without actually saying what's wrong, whether it's a cold or a bout of depression or something like that, people will think she's pregnant.

czubek
Learner
Learner

Post by czubek »

rai1234 wrote:
czubek wrote:Isn't she pregnant?
She said she isn't and that she's hating when people speculate it. I kinda get what she's saying but when she's being super vague saying "I'm not feeling well", "I'm feeling down", "I haven't been feeling myself for 2-3 weeks", without actually saying what's wrong, whether it's a cold or a bout of depression or something like that, people will think she's pregnant.
Oh ok, Thanks. I couldn't watch more than five minutes of thr video so didn't know that. So I hope she will look for a change in career maybe now as this YouTube thing is starting to not really work. Gosh, that would be so hard. Where else could she moan all the time about doing nothing.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

nyx wrote:i just found lily's flat for sale, has anyone else already posted about this? apparently it's on the market since july (won't post the link bc privacy). do you think they've realized it's just too small of a place? if i remember correctly they've only been living there for 2 years?
(i totally get them, the flat is super pretty but so tiny for two people and one working from home!)
It might not be the same flat you are talking about, but the one I saw is not theirs, not to mention it's waaaay bigger... Besides it's a ground floor apartment while theirs is first floor-ish. The only thing they have in common are the bow windows in the living room (very common in their street), that's it.

nyx
Learner
Learner

Post by nyx »

Sybil Vane wrote:
nyx wrote:i just found lily's flat for sale, has anyone else already posted about this? apparently it's on the market since july (won't post the link bc privacy). do you think they've realized it's just too small of a place? if i remember correctly they've only been living there for 2 years?
(i totally get them, the flat is super pretty but so tiny for two people and one working from home!)
It might not be the same flat you are talking about, but the one I saw is not theirs, not to mention it's waaaay bigger... Besides it's a ground floor apartment while theirs is first floor-ish. The only thing they have in common are the bow windows in the living room (very common in their street), that's it.
the one i found is definitely theirs, it's fully furnished with their stuff.

Return to “Lily Pebbles”