Desmond gets me everytime :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Desi Perkins--Part 3

Post by 123xyz »

Bop87 wrote:
Error404 wrote:There are times when I think Desi actually looks very pretty and feminine and then there are times when I think she looks like a whole ass man....

This is one of those times. [img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 3b6f14.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180318</span><span>/</span><span>d290e103be8b428c23f81875f73b6f14</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
It’s the jaw and hairline. Also, her head looks gigantic

Her head is gigantic. She looks like a lollipop when you see full body shots. I also think it's her nose. While her nose job did make her nose smaller and a more desireable shape, shrinking it makes it look out of proportion with her giant head. She would have needed chin work to get it evened out, but it looks like she didn't do that. She also has massive nostrils large enough to shove a fridge up there, so I think the narrow nose with the large holes gives it a more manly look.

bellatrixxx
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by bellatrixxx »

Damn, she will walk on Michael Costello's show today... Who told this bitch she looks like a model? Ugh, I think this will make her even more pretentious. I'm not saying that she is ugly but she DEFINETLY doesn't have model qualities and I would know because I did make up on a lot of REAL models.
She thinks she is some big star, bitch please you are nobody. I hate todays fashion world, it makes me so mad when somebody considers Kardashians as style icons and seeing people dressing worse than I when I walk my dog in Pjs. Having a style has nothing to do with how many tacky pieces you throw on yourself, it means you can pull off simple T shirt, jeans and nice shoes and stoll look like a milion dollars. Those gurus will never know what true elegance is, they are definition of new money.

PS Sorry for this rant and if there are some mistakes, I'm not a native speaker and was really pissed, sooo...

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

bellatrixxx wrote:Damn, she will walk on Michael Costello's show today... Who told this bitch she looks like a model? Ugh, I think this will make her even more pretentious. I'm not saying that she is ugly but she DEFINETLY doesn't have model qualities and I would know because I did make up on a lot of REAL models.
She thinks she is some big star, bitch please you are nobody. I hate todays fashion world, it makes me so mad when somebody considers Kardashians as style icons and seeing people dressing worse than I when I walk my dog in Pjs. Having a style has nothing to do with how many tacky pieces you throw on yourself, it means you can pull off simple T shirt, jeans and nice shoes and stoll look like a milion dollars. Those gurus will never know what true elegance is, they are definition of new money.

PS Sorry for this rant and if there are some mistakes, I'm not a native speaker and was really pissed, sooo...
Michael Cosetllo, who? Sorry but as a fashion blogger who gets the grateful opprtunity of attending fashion week and many designer's shows- he's uh- no one.. :? :roll: Sorry, Des! :tu:

HolyPoly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HolyPoly »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:
bellatrixxx wrote:Damn, she will walk on Michael Costello's show today... Who told this bitch she looks like a model? Ugh, I think this will make her even more pretentious. I'm not saying that she is ugly but she DEFINETLY doesn't have model qualities and I would know because I did make up on a lot of REAL models.

Michael Cosetllo, who? Sorry but as a fashion blogger who gets the grateful opprtunity of attending fashion week and many designer's shows- he's uh- no one.. :? :roll: Sorry, Des! :tu:
Lol he’s just another LA designer and LA isn’t taken seriously in the fashion world (no offense meant to anyone interested in fashion living there).

Also her walk is HORRENDOUS. Naomi Campbell is cackling.

Bop87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bop87 »

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Of course it will make her more pretentious, she thinks she’s some sort of fashionista but she’s tacky af. She didn’t even know who Karl Lagerfeld was.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

HolyPoly wrote:

Lol he’s just another LA designer and LA isn’t taken seriously in the fashion world (no offense meant to anyone interested in fashion living there).

Not surprising. She wasn't groomed or built to be a supermodel. She just got lucky that low rank designer is using social media "stars" for his brands gain. Although brands associated with SM stars tend to be viewed poorly. . .

HolyPoly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HolyPoly »

123xyz wrote:
HolyPoly wrote:

Not surprising. She wasn't groomed or built to be a supermodel. She just got lucky that low rank designer is using social media "stars" for his brands gain. Although brands associated with SM stars tend to be viewed poorly. . .
Which made it more hilarious watching her snap of her walking like she’s some hot shit supermodel lmfao.

I’m mad at myself for not screen-recording that horrid shit.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HolyPoly wrote:
kathleenlightsssss wrote: Michael Cosetllo, who? Sorry but as a fashion blogger who gets the grateful opprtunity of attending fashion week and many designer's shows- he's uh- no one.. :? :roll: Sorry, Des! :tu:

Exactly. He's no one in the real fashion world. If you aren't showing at NYFW, Milan, Paris or London it's... uh.. who? :? :rofl:

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bop87 wrote: Of course it will make her more pretentious, she thinks she’s some sort of fashionista but she’s tacky af. She didn’t even know who Karl Lagerfeld was.
WTF!?! Image

youtubeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by youtubeisfun »

I was hoping to see Desi with more editorial looking hair and makeup but there she was. Same old slicked back pony and her makeup looked about the same as usual.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

youtubeisfun wrote:I was hoping to see Desi with more editorial looking hair and makeup but there she was. Same old slicked back pony and her makeup looked about the same as usual.
Where can I see this? :rofl:

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

Bop87 wrote: Of course it will make her more pretentious, she thinks she’s some sort of fashionista but she’s tacky af. She didn’t even know who Karl Lagerfeld was.
WTF!?! [img]<a class="vglnk" href="[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>EM4HfTh</span><span>.</span><span>gif</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Lmao I know right :rofl: what a dumbass

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

If anyone wants to see her snaps including her walk; she comes out at 2:30 in the ballgown at the back.

[youtube][/youtube]

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

^ there were like 3 claps when she walked :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Joh, Stephen & Katy? :roll:

UghhAsIf
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by UghhAsIf »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:^ there were like 3 claps when she walked :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Joh, Stephen & Katy? :roll:
Jon and Katy weren't even there! They had a layover on their way to Vietnam :rofl:

youtubeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by youtubeisfun »

youtubeisfun wrote:I was hoping to see Desi with more editorial looking hair and makeup but there she was. Same old slicked back pony and her makeup looked about the same as usual.
Where can I see this? :rofl:
I saw it on her snapchat when they were doing her hair but I haven't seen another close up shot.

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

Then she snaps her "true form" in a hoodie gym shorts & one sock. Still not relatable bro not matter how hard you try

Screenshotsare4ever
Debater
Debater

Post by Screenshotsare4ever »

I just watched her snap of her try hard singing yet again, and I’d just like to say I called this months ago. she’s gonna announce a song or some shit soon and my brain will actually explode

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bop87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bop87 »

UghhAsIf wrote:If anyone wants to see her snaps including her walk; she comes out at 2:30 in the ballgown at the back.

[youtube]<a class="vglnk" href="[/youtube" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>8EFIgZXmyuk</span><span>[/</span><span>youtube</span></a>]
Was glad to see they put her in one of the uglier dresses :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Return to “Desi Perkins”