PointlessWants: 10 Dayes of Endless Shopping

sxphsyko

Re: PointlessWants: 10 Dayes of Endless Shopping

Post by sxphsyko »

Lamour88 wrote:I am so tired of these 'let's do crazy ~stretches~ or ~yoga~ or whatever' videos where they act like they're so0o0o0 wild and hilarious doing these pseudo sex poses for tweens when in reality most of us moved beyond finding playtime on the carpet fun when we were toddlers. I'm sure Zalfie gets off on Alfie throwing a 'omg I can't do anything right tee hee' Zoe around like a rag doll on the living room floor but I would personally be happy if I never had to see any of that again.
probably the closest alfie will get to having sex with zoe, let him enjoy the moment :tu:

therightsong
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by therightsong »

didn't he once say that every time he does a project he tells the people involved that he is going to vlog it and that he won't do it if he can't 'bring us along with him'? he must be so annoying to work with

SoboredGGsux
Informer
Informer

Post by SoboredGGsux »

sxphsyko wrote:
Lamour88 wrote:I am so tired of these 'let's do crazy ~stretches~ or ~yoga~ or whatever' videos where they act like they're so0o0o0 wild and hilarious doing these pseudo sex poses for tweens when in reality most of us moved beyond finding playtime on the carpet fun when we were toddlers. I'm sure Zalfie gets off on Alfie throwing a 'omg I can't do anything right tee hee' Zoe around like a rag doll on the living room floor but I would personally be happy if I never had to see any of that again.
probably the closest alfie will get to having sex with zoe, let him enjoy the moment :tu:
Yeah it looked so awkward. It would blow my mind if they actually had sex.

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 »

The thing that annoys me about this kind of thing is that it is so knowing and deliberate- they do this kind of thing because they know that the tweens will lap it up. Everything they do is calculated for the views.

Just watched his latest vlog and his "advice" section was hilarious. He is 23, and he thinks he knows everything about life. I hate it so much when he pulls these "deep and meaningful chat" sessions.

Good_Bake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Good_Bake »

Kipper275 wrote:
nocoolname wrote:Didn't he mention a few videos back that he cancels a lot of meetings and misses events so he can vlog? Now he's contradicting himself!

We all know he's been getting lazy these last few weeks. He hardly ever vlogs his days anymore and leaves everything to the last minute by filing in the time with his shitty DIY videos and Q&As

I can't stand him.
I didn't quite understand what he was going on about when he said he didn't go to as many events in London anymore because he was concentrating on vlogging...wouldn't going to London for events make for a more interesting vlog?
exactly?! who wants to see him do yet another q&a... events in london would be far more exciting and change up his monotonous content. is he stupid to think people actually enjoy it? He's clearly getting negative feedback but of course that's never precious Alfie's fault!

ProfessorPnin
Debater
Debater

Post by ProfessorPnin »

I'm late to this but the Sriracha video was just too much. Crazy hot pizza? Really? Because the amount he put on his pizza is an average amount, and the amount he put on his last bite of pizza is what I typically put on my stuff. Like someone already said. Sriracha isn't even that hot! People use it like Ketchup where I'm from.

ProfessorPnin
Debater
Debater

Post by ProfessorPnin »

I'm late to this but the Sriracha video was just too much. Crazy hot pizza? Really? Because the amount he put on his pizza is an average amount, and the amount he put on his last bite of pizza is what I typically put on my stuff. Like someone already said. Sriracha isn't even that hot! People use it like Ketchup where I'm from.

Ajay9
Learner
Learner

Post by Ajay9 »

I cringe so hard when he says things like 'I made an oreo, m&m and chocolate button waffle. You guys went absolutely crazy, you loved the vlog'.... who the hell wen't crazy over that vlog??!!!? BORING. Swear he never reads comments and makes them all up in his head so he can justify his dull videos.

Also, he says these 'motivational' things as though he sat down one day and thought 'one day I will be a successful youtuber and I will do everything I can to make it happen'.. when in reality he did the right thing at the right time and got lucky.

bizarremoments
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bizarremoments »

I havent had a look at his vlogs in a while but went ahead and checked and had a good laugh;
did his daily vlogs get so boring? its all now clickbaits with CRAAAAAZY DIY stuff.... which isnt even crazy its just an grown internet kid trying to make regular things exciting.

can you even consider this daily vlogging anymore when he puts more than half of his video DIY project that is just extreme cringe ville
I guess he is going downhill sooner than we think. Oh no if all fails he will just start making reaction videos. Maybe I should not give him any ideas :FU:

Post by Guest »

He brought a candy floss machine!!

joffy
Informer
Informer

Post by joffy »

Stefan Michalak has a dig at... well we all know who!
[video][/video]

shitsandgigs
Informer
Informer

Post by shitsandgigs »

joffy wrote:Stefan Michalak has a dig at... well we all know who!
[video][/video]
The video is private now? What was said?

sxphsyko

Post by sxphsyko »

shitsandgigs wrote:
[video][/video]
something like "goooood morning guys, I'm gonna act super enthusiastic even though I'm dead inside so I scam my 12 year old fans out of money" something along those lines I can't really remember

shitsandgigs
Informer
Informer

Post by shitsandgigs »

sxphsyko wrote:
shitsandgigs wrote:
[video][/video]
something like "goooood morning guys, I'm gonna act super enthusiastic even though I'm dead inside so I scam my 12 year old fans out of money" something along those lines I can't really remember
Hahaha that's amazing. I'm sad I missed it.

joffy
Informer
Informer

Post by joffy »

shitsandgigs wrote:
sxphsyko wrote:
shitsandgigs wrote:
[video][/video]
Hahaha that's amazing. I'm sad I missed it.
The video has been re-uploaded, had copyrighted music issues.

Post by Guest »

hidebound wrote:Its even better if you imagine Zoe kneeling just out of shot giving him a handjob
This killed me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

mg95
Informer
Informer

Post by mg95 »

whatever happened to ang? he hired her to basically follow him around all day and do his work and she was in the vlogs for a couple weeks before basically disappearing. he barely even goes to his "office" anymore either

mg95
Informer
Informer

Post by mg95 »

whatever happened to ang? he hired her to basically follow him around all day and do his work and she was in the vlogs for a couple weeks before basically disappearing. he barely even goes to his "office" anymore either

fruitloaf

Post by fruitloaf »

*sighs*

Where do I even start? I cannot stand this gormless, smug, entitled, creepy, money-hungry, smarmy, annoying, fame-whore, pretentiousness, opportunist, weasel prick who forever appears on the recommended section whenever I go onto Youtube. I do not want to see you doing foolish challenges. How are his videos even recommended? How? His username fulfils his main purpose on Youtube. Pointless! His videos serve absolutely no point neither are they of any substance. All he does is forever use click bait titles for views because let's face it, he is talentless and cannot do anything inspiring, different or worthwhile. I cannot stand his awkward marmite, nasally grating voice.

Why does this weirdo always open his mouth and eyes wide in video thumbnails? You look dumb! How is that even appealing? It drives me absolutely nuts. It's so vapid and annoying. Get lost and get off my screen! This guy thinks that he is amazing and everybody should worship the ground he walks on. No! You are a nobody with a large undeserved following who should have more humility and come back right down to earth.

pugzjen
Informer
Informer

Post by pugzjen »

I hate the way he pronounces word, like with such emphasis on the end, it makes him sound so stupid like he cannot speak, gabby does it all the time but it feels like its part of her accent whereas its like he is putting it on.

Return to “Pointless Blog”