LisaLisaD1~ Part 36 All Hail the Queen of LA!!!

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

LisaLisaD1~ Part 36 All Hail the Queen of LA!!!

Post by Indilwen »

New thread! :tu:

lovebug312
Informer
Informer

Re: LisaLisaD1~ Part 36 All Hail the Queen of LA!!!

Post by lovebug312 »

Love the title Indi!

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

Sheila Fajl might be a very nice person but I don't want to thank her for the video. It was a real ego Fest for Lisa and her haughtiness and conceit will surely be through the roof now.

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

We've got a real crazy situation going on here in Baltimore where a man wearing a hedgehog onsie went into the Fox 45 news station wearing what he says is a bomb strapped to him.

lovebug312
Informer
Informer

Post by lovebug312 »

Moonpie wrote:We've got a real crazy situation going on here in Baltimore where a man wearing a hedgehog onsie went into the Fox 45 news station wearing what he says is a bomb strapped to him.
:o :o :o :o :o :o

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

lovebug312 wrote:Love the title Indi!
Thank you!

You guys...WHAT in the world did I just watch? :o I gotta tell you all...I'm pretty much speechless. I knew Lisa had her hair and makeup done, but a PHOTO SHOOT? And someone made a professional video of that party? What the heck? Good grief, the woman is really going to have a big head now. Why did Sheila F do this for her? I can't imagine why...she must be getting something out of it, though. Can't imagine she loves Lisa this much or that she did it simply out of the goodness of her heart.

In that screen shot of Lisa, you can plainly see the scar...but I promise you that is not the scar from her recent boob job. That's from her previous boob job. Her surgery hasn't been long enough ago for the scar to have turned white like that yet. I'm thinking the scars from the most recent surgery are underneath her boob or more on the outside. The surgeon probably wouldn't have cut into old incision sites, anyway. I bet if you saw her naked, her boobs look like a hot mess. No wonder Jawn isn't happy...haha.

All I kept thinking through the entire video is that Lisa could be Caitlyn Jenner's twin sister! She totally looks like a man in drag. Actually, I take that back...I think Caitlyn Jenner might be prettier and look more feminine than Lisa. Lisa has totally ruined her looks, that much is for sure.

Did you all notice that Lisa's good buddy LoriBeth only got a teeny, brief cameo flash in the video? I wonder how LoriBeth feels about that? From what I saw in that Periscope video Lori posted, it didn't seem like Lisa was enjoying being followed around by Lori too much. I notice Lori hasn't put up any vlog from the party yet, either. Near the end of her Periscope she had said she was going to put the phone down and vlog the rest of the party. I even heard one of the other ladies at the party suggest she do that earlier in the video, as well. I wonder what happened to that footage? Did Lisa avoid Lori and her camera for the rest of the time she was at the party? It wouldn't surprise me. One thing was sure obvious...Lori looked totally out of place at that event. For that matter, so did Lisa! :rofl:

Now that we've heard a little about the trip, and seen this video...I think I'm glad she didn't take Brooke with her. This trip was obviously ALL about Lisa. Brooke would undoubtably been ignored and she probably wouldn't have had too much fun. Now, if Lisa had decided to go do some real sight seeing, instead of spending all of her time getting primped up and shopping for shoes and sunglasses, maybe it would have been different. Had there been a trip to the beach, or maybe a stroll along the Hollywood walk of fame, or one of those cheesy bus tours to see the homes of the celebs I think Brooke would have enjoyed going. Or better yet, a day at DisneyLand. No one is too old for DisneyLand. But as it was, I'm sure Brooke would have been bored and felt like a third wheel. This was Lisa's moment in the spotlight.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Moonpie wrote:We've got a real crazy situation going on here in Baltimore where a man wearing a hedgehog onsie went into the Fox 45 news station wearing what he says is a bomb strapped to him.
Oh my gosh! What is the world coming to?

MsLynda
Informer
Informer

Post by MsLynda »

IMO an adult in their furry costume is crazy!! :o
Wearing a bomb too? Hope everything turns out ok.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

MsLynda wrote:
IMO an adult in their furry costume is crazy!! :o
Wearing a bomb too? Hope everything turns out ok.
I just saw on the Yahoo news feed that he's been shot down by the police. I hope they are able to deactivate the bomb, or hopefully it was a fake!

lovebug312
Informer
Informer

Post by lovebug312 »

Indi you need to see her recent IG picture....

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

There was no bomb. A robot had to go in and take the onsie off of the guy and the red backpack looking thing that he said was a bomb.
They took the guy away. I don't know if he's dead or alive.

Crazy !

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

There was no bomb. A robot had to go in and take the onsie off of the guy and the red backpack looking thing that he said was a bomb.
They took the guy away. I don't know if he's dead or alive.

Crazy !

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

I'd much rather have the skin flaps that Lisa claimed her breasts looked like than what I am seeing in that picture.
Her breasts look grotesque.
Frankensteinish.
I feel sorry for her

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

I'd much rather have the skin flaps that Lisa claimed her breasts looked like than what I am seeing in that picture.
Her breasts look grotesque.
Frankensteinish.
I feel sorry for her

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

lovebug312 wrote:Indi you need to see her recent IG picture....
Oh wow. Is it me, or does her neck look really thick in that photo?

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

EastCoast...I think you were wondering the other day if you could watch Periscope on your computer? I just found out by accident that you can! LoriBeth is Periscoping live right now, and I was watching her on my iPhone while I was using my Macbook to look at GG (yeah, multitasker that I am...haha) Anyway, I have Google Chrome and I have it linked on my phone and computer. While I was watching the Periscope on the phone, it suddenly popped up on my laptop! I don't think you can comment while watching on your laptop, but you can watch. I need to figure out how to make it come up when I want it to...I'll get back to you if I figure it out.

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

I like the professional photo on Lisa's Instagram. I think she looks pretty. Her makeup looks great and her hair looks good.

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

duplicate post. wouldn"t let me delete it :x
Last edited by Moonpie on Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

I saw this coming up on the news!
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

lovebug312
Informer
Informer

Post by lovebug312 »

Moonpie wrote:I like the professional photo on Lisa's Instagram. I think she looks pretty. Her makeup looks great and her hair looks good.
See you had something nice to say :D

Return to “LisaLisaD1”