Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Frey Life

Post by honkytonkbadonkadonk »

Peter: "Those nuts are sooo good." *chuckle*

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

I'm not above mean snarky titles but you guys are kinda wishing death on them. Frey in hell? It's not that serious. Honkytonkbadonkadonk has the right idea. I'll make a new thread when I get home from work tomorrow night. Give me more ideas. Be snarky. Not hateful.
.......meow.......

SWISSMISS
Informer
Informer

Post by SWISSMISS »

Hahahaha. I totally vote for Peter and Mary can Frey in Hell. Hilarious.

honkytonkbadonkadonk
Debater
Debater

mzkitteh wrote:I'm not above mean snarky titles but you guys are kinda wishing death on them. Frey in hell? It's not that serious. Honkytonkbadonkadonk has the right idea. I'll make a new thread when I get home from work tomorrow night. Give me more ideas. Be snarky. Not hateful.
Oh, but I was just quoting Peter in yesterday's video. I kinda agree with you though. How about rephrasing one of their catch phrases or super-duper funny and original quotes or a stupid thing they do? For example, their "Sizzle Sizzle, Frey Frey"...cuz they're definitely getting roasted here. I don't know, does it need their full Youtube name in the title so newbies can find the thread too?

kally33
Learner
Learner

Post by kally33 »

Another day of Mary sitting in a burger place watching Peter eat, followed by Mary running around the store buying every kind of milk at the store to "taste test" them, but then she's "too tired" to brown beef? No footage of eating dinner. Never quite sure if it's just her child-like behavior or she really does have an ED.

The "Frey in hell" thing is hilarious, especially because based on their religious beliefs you know that's what THEY desire for gay people, people of other religions, etc, but yeah, maybe a step too far for a thread title.

honkytonkbadonkadonk
Debater
Debater

Even Peter is tired of her crap and antics. You can see it more and more these days.
That probably means there'll be a taste all the milk test in the near future.... Did they actually buy it all? I know how this is gonna end. They take a sip from each carton (probably without using a glass or a cup because they're fancy like that and share everything), find out they hate it, spit it out like they did when they taste tested her formula and then throw it all out. Instead of buying only one carton of milk at a time and use it all up and then get a new and different kind. But that's not how they roll, do they

honkytonkbadonkadonk
Debater
Debater

Sorry for the double post, but... something that is so ANNOYING when she does that (okay, everything is annoying, but...) "Peter, did you tell them [insert thing that Mary did that she thinks is hilarious and original]?" WHY DOES SHE DO THAT? Either tell your dumb story yourself if you believe it's worth telling or don't have it told at all. But don't pretend like your husband is a little boy who has to be nudged to do or tell something all the time (which he himself didn't even do or say), and most importantly, don't do it IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA. jeez

Hayley11188
Debater
Debater

Post by Hayley11188 »

Uh oh, Jaquie got sucked in....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cuthere__
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cuthere__ »

Lol Jackie isn’t sucked in she’s a munchie who’s idol is Mary who she copies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

honkytonkbadonkadonk wrote:
mzkitteh wrote:I'm not above mean snarky titles but you guys are kinda wishing death on them. Frey in hell? It's not that serious. Honkytonkbadonkadonk has the right idea. I'll make a new thread when I get home from work tomorrow night. Give me more ideas. Be snarky. Not hateful.
Oh, but I was just quoting Peter in yesterday's video. I kinda agree with you though. How about rephrasing one of their catch phrases or super-duper funny and original quotes or a stupid thing they do? For example, their "Sizzle Sizzle, Frey Frey"...cuz they're definitely getting roasted here. I don't know, does it need their full Youtube name in the title so newbies can find the thread too?
Yes. The YouTube name should be in there so that people who search for them can find their threads. I will usually put something like "Channel name" and whatever snarky name for the title, and then whatever part it is. In this case part 2. Something like that.
I haven't been watching so I'm forgetting their usual lame catch phrases. Like "Aint Got No Needle In My Chest" Or whatever they say about this is real life people.
.......meow.......

SWISSMISS
Informer
Informer

Post by SWISSMISS »

FreyLife-ActionShotsofMarysCrotch
FreyLife-JesusandVomitAllOvertheBed
FreyLife-DroneFootageOfMaryEmasculatingPeter

I'm sure other people will have better ideas.

Jess-55697
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jess-55697 »

Tbh guys i only commented it bc i thought it was funny do to the play on their name and a play on their religion not bc i wanted it for a title. I dont wish death on them.

JaclynSHILLcircus
Informer
Informer

Post by JaclynSHILLcircus »

Frey life pt 2. Action shots of Mary’s crotch

(My vote)

Anyways what the ever living FUCK are they thinking with the Ollie costume. What the hell!

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

OMG tell me she's not still doing the yoga crotch shots!!!!!

I'm torn between that and FreyLife-DroneFootageOfMaryEmasculatingPeter

I promise I'll make the new thread tomorrow. Work had me distracted for a few days. Sorry about that guys.

SWISSMISS you had awesome ideas!!!

Jess-55697 It's all good. :) I laughed... I just felt bad for laughing. And the moral side was eh.
.......meow.......

SWISSMISS
Informer
Informer

Post by SWISSMISS »

I turned it off at dogsuit. I mean....how did she find the one man in America they would do these things? Also, I don't care for seeing his nipples.

I feel I should have been able to come up with better thread names. I'm just over them at the moment. The crotch shots always come back around......as does the emasculation. Lol. I dunno. I was hoping people would have better ideas.

It's almost like there is too much material. Where do we start?

Vet_Girl1025
Debater
Debater

Post by Vet_Girl1025 »

That dog suit is disgusting, funny but gross. Imagine all the crap that was in his fur from hospital floors, beach days, and anything else he walked or rolled through. For the bandana they could have at least cropped it and seen it on to the shirt to make it look decent. Ugh....I hate how they think they know crafts.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

GracieCat
Stalker
Stalker

Post by GracieCat »

What about Freybabies for the new name - not amazing but does contain both puns and a reference to the childish behaviour mentioned so much here

kally33
Learner
Learner

Post by kally33 »

Dear Peter,

Fall is a season.
Spring is a season.

The time you spent living in your friend's basement eating food off the floor is not a season.

mzkitteh

Post by mzkitteh »

I almost want to do a take on Mary constantly reminding everyone in every single video that she has CF. Or that she's a CF patient.

Frey Life- Did you know that Mary has CF?

But don't want it to look like I'm making fun of those who have CF.
.......meow.......

Vet_Girl1025
Debater
Debater

Post by Vet_Girl1025 »

mzkitteh wrote:I almost want to do a take on Mary constantly reminding everyone in every single video that she has CF. Or that she's a CF patient.

Frey Life- Did you know that Mary has CF?

But don't want it to look like I'm making fun of those who have CF.
I wouldn't take offense to it lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Return to “Frey Life”