Sewwbloatedandilliteratexo - Shaaanxo Part 9

[Sugar]
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sewwbloatedandilliteratexo - Shaaanxo Part 9

Post by [Sugar] »

Sorry for the double post, but I was just watching an old video of Shannon's from 2011 and she's just as heavy then as she is now, possibly heavier. It's super obvious when she turns sideways.

[youtube][/youtube]

Did she lose weight and then gain it back again? I've only really been watching her for a year or two.

georgiag
Learner
Learner

Post by georgiag »

Fuck Shannon and her pseudo science, it's so irresponsible for her to pretend she's some weird expert on nutrition and health and it really pisses me off. And I feel like every vlog is "I'm so busy, I'm trying to take some time off, you know in between that weekly holiday to Australia or Auckland I'm actually really really busy and work too hard, I've got to learn to take time for me."

nsatarn
Talker
Talker

Post by nsatarn »

[Sugar] wrote:Sorry for the double post, but I was just watching an old video of Shannon's from 2011 and she's just as heavy then as she is now, possibly heavier. It's super obvious when she turns sideways.

[youtube][/youtube]

Did she lose weight and then gain it back again? I've only really been watching her for a year or two.

gist of it was that she was on the heavy looking side, she worked on that, became on the lighter looking side and now its back to being on the heavy spectrum. but now she just says its bloat whereas before she was just a little chubby

Doubleedgedsword
Learner
Learner

Post by Doubleedgedsword »

badatmakeup112 wrote:Image

sorry if this has already been posted.

I don't know if everyone knows Dani Mansutti but she went over to visit Shannon in NZ and hung out. (I don't think they're friends anymore as Dani decided to open her own lashes business which pissed Shan off)

But I feel like this tweet is totally about her.
This isn't about Shannon. Dani made a "health and fitness" video today and her video had a few comments about how she should go vegan and stop eating meat and stuff

Post by Guest »

^ she means her choice of words. She chose to say "someone who pretends they're vegan online then eats a burger later" *cough Shannon*

It was just a random thing to say because nobody was telling her that she was faking veganism. She brought that line out of somewhere (eg reading Shannon's thread)

gossipgril
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipgril »

Did any one notice that Ashley Allen has now released a fake eyelash brand? And it looks 100x better than shaaanxo the packaging and everything! ImageImage Image

bluechevron
Learner
Learner

Post by bluechevron »

SHE DOESN'T EAT PEAS MUCH BECAUSE THEY'RE SUGARY??????? where does she hear these things?????????????? also lol that she doesn't exercise because of her high cortisol and the vlog literally starts with her being seeeeewww exhausted because she did too much at the gym? she's just a walking contradiction i s2g

lexiember
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lexiember »

bluechevron wrote:SHE DOESN'T EAT PEAS MUCH BECAUSE THEY'RE SUGARY??????? where does she hear these things?????????????? also lol that she doesn't exercise because of her high cortisol and the vlog literally starts with her being seeeeewww exhausted because she did too much at the gym? she's just a walking contradiction i s2g
omgggg as soon as i heard her say she thinks peas are sugary i flew right over here but you beat me to the comment first!!! idk how she can say a vegetable is too sugary when she eats the things she does honestlyyyy shannon stop it

Youtubeallday
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Youtubeallday »

Lmaooo yes she is totally silent after coming back from the Doctors! Probably upset that she her cortisol levels were normal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

goggles
Learner
Learner

Post by goggles »

I love how she won't eat peas because of the sugar content, but has taken to having a glass of red wine at the end of each vlog. Need that alcohol to get through the hard, hard day of hyping up your imaginary illness and tirelessly editing beauty videos in the exact same way you always have?

Personally, I don't care that she wants to have a glass of wine a day (although typically people don't do it right before bed..) but we are all well aware at this point that she shows certain things on her vlogs for a reason. And I think this is another one of those things.

[Sugar]
Informer
Informer

Post by [Sugar] »

I don't know how many of you have watched Black Books, but the whole thing about peas reminds me of the episode where Fran's friend encourages her to try a healthier lifestyle and at one point encourages her to give up peas and Fran goes "What's wrong with fucking peas?!"

Doubleedgedsword
Learner
Learner

Post by Doubleedgedsword »

Her latest vlog :x
She goes to the supermarket and gets cereal and then makes lunch and says she has like no food in the house. You just went to the supermarket? Didn't think to buy some food? Seriously?

noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by noragrets »

so now she has low zinc. i swear she must go on webmd, type in her 'symptoms' and just blindly accepts anything it says she has

Post by Guest »

Omg I don't even know where to start with today's vlog.

"I'm exhausted, I'm exhausted, I'm exhausted, I'm so tired, I'm exhausted"

"I have a few pimpies so I diagnosed myself online with low zinc so I'm going to take zinc tablets before I go to the doctor about it"

"I'm so exhausted so for dinner I'm going to have a big entree, big main of pasta and a big bowl of chips".

Post by Guest »

Sparkle wrote:Omg I don't even know where to start with today's vlog.

"I'm exhausted, I'm exhausted, I'm exhausted, I'm so tired, I'm exhausted"

"I have a few pimpies so I diagnosed myself online with low zinc so I'm going to take zinc tablets before I go to the doctor about it"

"I'm so exhausted so for dinner I'm going to have a big entree, big main of pasta and a big bowl of chips".
hmm. i wonder if she's exhausted.... ;)

maybe her zinc deficiency is because she doesn't eat anything that's remotely good for her. blending a bunch of shit in a smoothie isn't good. if she ate shit other than that, pasta, and avocado on toast, she'd probably be fine. :x :x :x :x :x

50 Shades Of Salad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 50 Shades Of Salad »

Meanwhile on today's episode of Sewwwwxo

"I'm so tired"

"I'm just so exhausted lately"

"My skin is soooo sore"

"I asked my doctor if it was related to cortisol"

"It melts soooo good"

"Omg it tastes sooo good"

"I got these cute stamped roses, I'm obsessed"

"Soooooooo cute"

"I'm like obsessed with this makeup here"

"I'm exhausted so we're going to go get some food"

"My skin looks soooooo smooth"

"I'm drinking sooooo much water"

"It was soooooo yuck"

"I'm sooo over it"

SkyLacey
Talker
Talker

Post by SkyLacey »

I thought of creating a Shaaanxo Vlogs drinking game!
Take a shot for each of the follow:
-she mispronounces a simple word
-she says "or something" / "idunno" or a combination of the two

Obviously there are many more things you can take shots for, like her being sew bloated, high cortisol is mentioned, she goes out for dinner...but even just the two bullet points I've chosen I think you'll be wasted in under 10 minutes :tu:

Post by Guest »

God, today's vlog... Whine Whine Whine BITCH BITCH BITCH

I usually don't mind her but like it gets early tiresome listening to her talk about her health problems when she diagnoses herself and then when she actually does have an issue she doesn't actually keep up with what she needs to do about it? Like... Girl you just want something to complain about because you spend all day by yourself and you have nothing else to focus on.

superstar66
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by superstar66 »

what is she so exhausted from!! she doesn't leave her house except to go to dinner. and i bet the other test she's going to need to do in august is for her hormones like estrogen/ progesterone/ testosterone because if you're on the contraceptive pill (which I'm assuming she is) you need to get off it for 3 months so your actual true levels can be tested. she just needs to have some sort of medical condition cannot take any of the blame herself.

[Sugar]
Informer
Informer

Post by [Sugar] »

I can't believe she doesn't think "my body's not well, perhaps it's what I'm putting into it?". That's just common sense. And I wonder if what's wrong with her is plain low iron. She doesn't eat well and is pseudo-vegetarian, and constantly being tired is a classic symptom of low iron (I hope this doesn't break the 'don't diagnose people' rule, I'm just speculating)

Also if anyone's interested, I calculated how much their dinner cost: $95.50, not including Shannon's souffle (could't find it on the menu) and any drinks they may have had. That's the price most couples their age spend on a special occasion meal, not a random weekday meal. I can't believe how they just throw money around like it's going to last forever

Return to “Shaaanxo”