OldT, Lazy, and Late For Court--Part-9

Dcmediagirl1
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OldT, Lazy, and Late For Court--Part-9

Post by Dcmediagirl1 »

NikNakDontBeWhack wrote:She "lost" her memory card... Again???! :roll: This chick is just out of her ever-loving mind. It's for "her job" but she's "lost" a memory card at least twice in the last few months.

Nicole - Take a seat. Take several. You have NO redeeming qualities. Not. One.
It's so interesting that she never had all these technical and equipment issues before she reached 100,000 subs. It seems like the higher the sub count, the more problems she has putting out videos.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Who else does Camel know that has a Bentley? {Actually Jeffree has a RR but that is beside the point}. She said they show off what they have. Who's she talking about? Jeffree came to my mind too. I thought she might be throwing a little shade because she was jealous. Who knows what goes on in Camels mind? If Jeffree thinks it was about him YWP will be #deceased like makeupshayla.

iwillstay
Learner
Learner

Post by iwillstay »

She probably wants Jefree to go off on her. They aren't letting her be a friend, so she'll use them anyway she can. But they're not dumb enough to give her any good/bad attention.

gmanswoman
Informer
Informer

Post by gmanswoman »

iwillstay wrote:She probably wants Jefree to go off on her. They aren't letting her be a friend, so she'll use them anyway she can. But they're not dumb enough to give her any good/bad attention.
I respectfully disagree. She doesn't need or want that heat. Manny knows I'm sure and he's up Jeff's ass and they could end her like the a slimy slug she is by adding salt to her past

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

youtubeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by youtubeisfun »

I wouldn't call Shayla an unknown. She's at all of the events and extravagant trips that Katy and Desi go to. She's doing something that threatens JS!!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

gmanswoman wrote:
iwillstay wrote:She probably wants Jefree to go off on her. They aren't letting her be a friend, so she'll use them anyway she can. But they're not dumb enough to give her any good/bad attention.
I respectfully disagree. She doesn't need or want that heat. Manny knows I'm sure and he's up Jeff's ass and they could end her like the a slimy slug she is by adding salt to her past

I think if they were going to say something about her they already would have. Who knows how Jeffree's mind works though? It would be funny for me to see because she is always throwing shade at other people.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Fellow posters don't forget to put your suggestions for thread names in that thread so that we can vote for the one we like. It is getting to be about that time and some of you are so funny. :love2: :love2:

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I think she's throwing shade JS way because she's jealous he's all over Manny and they're BFF's !! Nicole probably disliked Jeffree before (I can't remember her getting any of his liquid lipsticks ???) ...and now she's throwing her toys out of the pram because Manny is JS best buddy and they were probably joined at the hip at the Becca party!! These young/youngish fellas don't want a married housewife hanging around them (I think js is 29ish isn't he?). I also think maybe Nicole expected to hook up with Jamie but, she'd also got best friends going with her - so Nicole was left out in the cold - you could see she wasn't made welcome/treated like the other YTubers with higher subbie counts ..... quite sad really. But, people have given constructive criticism on here and advised Nicole to cater for the older woman - instead of trying to keep up with the youngsters. You rarely see any of the more mature youtubers attend these 'mean girl' events (wise - in my opinion!).
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

gmanswoman
Informer
Informer

Post by gmanswoman »

If I was a youtuber and could go i would.. free shit.. drinks.... a night out... woohoo... (I'm a Mom don't get put much lol) so I get that. But she's a hot mess and has a very very shady past and doesn't deserve to go.

NikNakDontBeWhack
Learner
Learner

Post by NikNakDontBeWhack »

I wonder if there's something about the party we can use -

Jump suit
Plaid flannel
Invited as a filler
Flipped off
Uninvited to after party plans
Faux leather jacket
SWF-ing
Stalking

UnwantedT, IgnoredT and FlippedT off - is all I have for starters. Anyone got better creative juices popping? I have an ACTUAL migraine, as in I just left the neurologist's office, not the kind that is cured when an obligation passes. :roll:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

@NNDBW
I'm sorry about the migraine. Feel better soon. :love2: :love2:

gmanswoman
Informer
Informer

Post by gmanswoman »

The fact she acts like it was all roses and daisies concerns me... i mean clearly she was shaded... was uncomfortable..and prob dare I say maybe bullied...says a lot but she goes on like I saw my bffs... she's delusional clearly ....or just sucking it up for Snapchat. No one gave a damn about her...she was trying her hardest to get into the higher yt ppls photos... and for what? She looks stupid..and awkward and a complete outsider.. I feel like she took Hunner to have someone to talk to...because she knew she didn't belong. And frankly..she doesn't.. didn't... but went anyhow like an idiot. On one hand I feel bad for her.. most ppl there prob had no idea of her past... but on the other hand.. bitch got slapped down put in place. So I'm not feeling bad for her.. you made your bed.. lay in it. It's comical... but sad... and this is what you get for being G shady... karma!

Laloca28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Laloca28 »

WHY THE F DOES THIS WOMAN NEED TO SNAP ALL THE FU..ing TIME?!! It's driving me crazy and it's irrelevant stuff! She needs to get her act together. :FU:

beached_up
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beached_up »

Awww damn and I expected to come here and find out Jeffree went ballistic on Camel for throwin' shade. I couldn't believe she wasn't invited out to dinner with SOMEONE...ANYONE LOL. There she was on snap asking where to eat. Damn bitch, it's NYC there's places all around you. I thought she would go to dinner with Jamie, I thought they were gonna meet up there as if they were friends but Jamie she just didn't want much to do with Camel.

I wonder if feeling like an outsider was worth getting free makeup.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

@NNDBW or anyone else

OldT, IgnoredT and Flipped Off
OldT, UnwantedT and UninvitedT
OldT and Stalking Granny
OldT and Flannel-Wearing Granny
OldT, Shaded and Delusional

ihatesnobbyyters
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ihatesnobbyyters »

I don't have any witty thread names (because I'm in a bad mood tbh), but why is there a separate one for suggestions? None of the other threads I follow do that.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

beached_up wrote:Awww damn and I expected to come here and find out Jeffree went ballistic on Camel for throwin' shade. I couldn't believe she wasn't invited out to dinner with SOMEONE...ANYONE LOL. There she was on snap asking where to eat. Damn bitch, it's NYC there's places all around you. I thought she would go to dinner with Jamie, I thought they were gonna meet up there as if they were friends but Jamie she just didn't want much to do with Camel.

I wonder if feeling like an outsider was worth getting free makeup.
Oh Camel's little minions kept tweeting it wasn't true. That she said she loved Jeffree.
Yeah it is NY there are places to eat everywhere. It did seem Jamie didn't want to have much to do with Camel.
I am sure that to her it was worth it to be in the same room with the people that she had not been with in a long time and to get free makeup.
I bet that it definitely did not go as she had planned.
I am sure she thought she would be invited out to eat with some of the people who were at the party.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

ihatesnobbyyters wrote:I don't have any witty thread names (because I'm in a bad mood tbh), but why is there a separate one for suggestions? None of the other threads I follow do that.
I think it is so that CHB can see what names gets the most votes. Most of the names I came up with were from NNDBW'S Words so if anyone liked any of them I would submit them giving her the credit for the titles. I don't want to submit anything too stupid.

gnmnc
Learner
Learner

Post by gnmnc »

flippedT off :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

ihatesnobbyyters wrote:I don't have any witty thread names (because I'm in a bad mood tbh), but why is there a separate one for suggestions? None of the other threads I follow do that.
I think Jac Hill's thread does and Trish Pastas' thread does. They move a lot faster though.

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”