beautybybrittneyx / BRITTNEYLEESAUNDERS

nelly_w
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: beautybybrittneyx / BRITTNEYLEESAUNDERS

Post by nelly_w »

Someone posted this over on VelvetghOsts thread and oh my... Is it just me or has she stated to turn into the very type of youtubers she said she wouldn't be?

nelly_w
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nelly_w »

Someone posted this over on VelvetghOsts thread and oh my... Is it just me or has she stated to turn into the very type of youtubers she said she wouldn't be?

hey-flower
Learner
Learner

Post by hey-flower »

nelly_w wrote:Someone posted this over on VelvetghOsts thread and oh my... Is it just me or has she stated to turn into the very type of youtubers she said she wouldn't be?

I just re-watched the video, and WOW it just made my blood boil. So i posted this comment, let's see how long it lasts before she deletes it:

Maybe some people don't swear on a daily basis, did you ever think of that? Doesn't mean they're boring and sad sacks either. "THIS VIDEO ISN'T ABOUT SWEARING GUYS", you sure did talk about it a lot though. Your mindset is so unbelievably subjective. Also you can call yourself whatever you want, but most people will still consider you a beauty guru, because that's what most of your videos are and how your channel appears. You wanna know what i call 'fake'? Deleting peoples comments because they don't conform to your beliefs, and don't even lie, i know you delete comments. You are the most unprofessional person i've ever seen, especially now with CDS contract drama. I actually used to enjoy your videos, but lately your content has been terrible, every video is a boring sit down. It's so sad that you're promoting your viewers (mainly young girls) to be so unprofessional and rude. Once your youtube career dissipates, you are going to have a hard time getting a job or business etc, because no one wants to deal with children like you (max connectors). Look at Chloe Morello, she is her self on youtube, she's got a funny dry humour without excessive swearing or rudeness, and she's so professional at the same time. This video makes you sound so conceited. And speaking of ‘fakeness’, i think you actually need to take a good look in the mirror. Since when is being polite and nice on camera a bad thing. Yes i like to swear sometimes in front of friends or siblings, but i have the decency to be polite in front of others, You are literally the definition of bogan (even though you have denied it numerously). Your mindset - what a laugh

p.s what happened to the Ooh La La network and the big meet up? You never can commit, can you?

xdegausser
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by xdegausser »

is your comment still there? I went to thumbs it up but I couldn't find it.

notahater
Talker
Talker

Post by notahater »

burnt-toast wrote:How long until the "Vegan" diet fails and she resorts back to stuffing her mouth with McFlurries and Iced Lattes.
your signature - frenchy and brittney?? where did you find this?

hey-flower
Learner
Learner

Post by hey-flower »

xdegausser wrote:is your comment still there? I went to thumbs it up but I couldn't find it.
Nope it's gone. She can't handle the truth.

xmeljayne
Debater
Debater

Post by xmeljayne »

hey-flower wrote:
xdegausser wrote:is your comment still there? I went to thumbs it up but I couldn't find it.
Nope it's gone. She can't handle the truth.
I just copied & pasted it as a quote, for shits & giggles.

bandzmum
Learner
Learner

Post by bandzmum »

god she comes across as such a contrived bitch, how does she have such a strong legion of supporters? i cant watch her videos anymore

rocki5977
Informer
Informer

Post by rocki5977 »

I hear you. As soon as she got the skin care the funny and likeable girl Whoi did curse left the building. I get you are growing and want to stop cursing in your videos to be more likeable but delete your rant about gurus then because she has become worse than every one she was talking about. I have unsubscribed because I just can't with this girl

xdegausser
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by xdegausser »

she just announced on snapchat she's releasing a single :? :?

Post by Guest »

LOL, with who?!

hey-flower
Learner
Learner

Post by hey-flower »

xdegausser wrote:she just announced on snapchat she's releasing a single :? :?
Oh my goodness, i'm dying right now! Did anyone hear the little snippet of the song on snapchat, HAHA it legit sounds like Kylie Minogue, and that's not a good thing. I know she has a few singing videos but i've never heard her once say that she actually wants to be a singer. It seems like all she is after is money. I can see this new single 2 different ways:
1. She actually becomes a popular singer and will abandon youtube because it is a better opportunity (highly unlikely) or...
2. Her single is a flop, and she'll say "oh guys it was just a bit of fun" and try to laugh it off because no one likes it

Her youtube channel went from beauty to comedy and stories, is it now going to be music?

Also how sad is it that someone with a mediocre singing voice is able to produce a single, and there's people out there with phenomenal voices who actually deserve it and they will never get the chance.

nelly_w
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nelly_w »

Oh god did anyone see her snapchat previews of her new collab with her in bed with some guy? This skit route isn't funny either. Stop trying to make comedy happen Britney. It's not going to happen.

Auswonder
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Auswonder »

nelly_w wrote:Oh god did anyone see her snapchat previews of her new collab with her in bed with some guy? This skit route isn't funny either. Stop trying to make comedy happen Britney. It's not going to happen.
Ew he looks like her younger brother
She thinks she's hilarious. She's really not funny at all and watching her talk up how funny she is is really off putting

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

Boyfriend haul? How lame can she get? And she looks completely orange next to someone with normal skin LOL

nelly_w
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nelly_w »

That boyfriend haul video was just not funny. And now her little minions are shipping her and this Jacko dude.

xdegausser
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by xdegausser »

she is such an attention seeking fuckhead. a million people have asked her if her and that dickhead are together and she ignores them all. LOVING the attention.

rocki5977
Informer
Informer

Post by rocki5977 »

This girl has changed So much I'm such a short time. She used to be so fun. Did anyone see the email from the little 5 year old girl. She had cancer and was bedridden. Her mother wrote this email because get last wish was to get a shout out by shaanxo and Britney. They are just to self involved. And couldn't take the time before she passed away. That is just showing me how self absorbed these larger you tubers are. She is almost boring now. I unsubscribed after the tweet was deleted. Such a shame

xmeljayne
Debater
Debater

Post by xmeljayne »

Her snapchats make me cringe. Makes her seem so desperate for a guy..
& I'm convinced she does read this because she's stopped going for the black eye look, it's now just liner LOL.

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

Omg her snaps with her "song" LOL, anyone can sound decent with auto-tune, honey.

Return to “BRITTNEYLEESAUNDERS”