Post by Nesoi »

Carry on here :tu:

blahblahwhitesheep
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Nono SCUMtiago #NinasLifeAsAConArtist - Part 9

Post by blahblahwhitesheep »

Offtopic: At least I think it might be off topic? So I was going through the comments on Tali Love's latest video and a girl in the comments was talking about her knowing Raquel. I saw she posted this link http://www.northjersey.com/news/crime-a ... -1.1417770.

sugarbritches
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by sugarbritches »

Sorry. I am new. Who is Raquel?

blahblahwhitesheep
Gossiper
Gossiper

sugarbritches wrote:Sorry. I am new. Who is Raquel?
A girl who made a video outing Nina on her BS. Nina got mad and made a whole rant about her on Snapchat and sent her kisses to go spread hate.

Hiddenagenda22
Learner
Learner

Post by Hiddenagenda22 »

To answer a previous question... I can see the "Did you miss me?" snap too.
I guess she thought we cared that she stayed off SC for an entire day.
"When You See A Woman Wearing McQueen,
There's A Certain Hardness To The Clothes That Makes Her Look Powerful.
It Kind Of Fends People Off."

Hiddenagenda22
Learner
Learner

Post by Hiddenagenda22 »

blahblahwhitesheep wrote:Offtopic: At least I think it might be off topic? So I was going through the comments on Tali Love's latest video and a girl in the comments was talking about her knowing Raquel. I saw she posted this link http://www.northjersey.com/news/crime-a ... -1.1417770.
Damn. Well, if it's true, fraudulent checks vs. kidnapping/hostage/swat team.

blahblahwhitesheep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Hiddenagenda22 wrote:
blahblahwhitesheep wrote:Offtopic: At least I think it might be off topic? So I was going through the comments on Tali Love's latest video and a girl in the comments was talking about her knowing Raquel. I saw she posted this link http://www.northjersey.com/news/crime-a ... -1.1417770.
Damn. Well, if it's true, fraudulent checks vs. kidnapping/hostage/swat team.
LOL True!!

honest_girl_23
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by honest_girl_23 »

Following :tu:
Any spelling errors are due to auto correct

eat-my-drama
Talker
Talker

Post by eat-my-drama »

WOW! That's crazy! Perhaps her correction video's were towards Nina and herself lol :rofl: THe message she sends forward still holds true though :tu:

eat-my-drama
Talker
Talker

Post by eat-my-drama »

blahblahwhitesheep wrote:
sugarbritches wrote:Sorry. I am new. Who is Raquel?
A girl who made a video outing Nina on her BS. Nina got mad and made a whole rant about her on Snapchat and sent her kisses to go spread hate.
Do you mean on periscope? I don't see her on snap chat???

SayWhaaat
Learner
Learner

Post by SayWhaaat »

Hiddenagenda22 wrote:To answer a previous question... I can see the "Did you miss me?" snap too.
I guess she thought we cared that she stayed off SC for an entire day.
It came across as a message directed to somebody or somebodies. Thought it was odd.

dherzog40
Informer
Informer

Post by dherzog40 »

Hey, have you guys seen the "stupidity exodus 2" channel? They have a video posted about nono that is rather interesting lol..maybe funny is a better word...but going through the comments on one of their other videos, I saw the term "The monkey hustle" Have you all heard of this? It describes nonos plan to a "T"...

Top Definition:

The monkey hustle

"A situation in which the people involved yank your chain to create the illusion that progress is happening even though it isn't. A subtle smoke screen meant to confuse you.

It is a method often used by politicians, customer service reps and anyone else who wants to make you believe something is true.

Imagine a group of monkeys dancing or moving about to give the impression that they are working hard when, in fact, they aren't. Dancing monkeys are meant to distract you so that you take your eye off the ball. "

Interesting eh? Lol

Hiddenagenda22
Learner
Learner

Post by Hiddenagenda22 »

So, for no other reason than sheer boredom as I sit in this empty ass office on a Sunday... I decided to look back at some videos.
This one, re-uploaded on NinaUncensored channel, of her original Life Is Happening Part 2: The Day Before (the suicide/swat team fiasco)
[youtube][/youtube]
ANYWAY, my point is, I have questions about this. I guess I will "have to wait for the vlogs" but, what happened with "First, the school calls"... Then the "Harassing Texts & Calls".
Why would the school call unless something was going on with Max?
And if the fight happened in Texas, why would they wait weeks to contact her while she's back in Florida? I can't confirm the timeline between the two videos but, I'm just wondering if that fight we saw may not be the entire reason for the harassment from her family. September to November is a lot of time for some extra shit to pop off. I guess I can only hope that these sacred vlogs will show the so-called harassment since the September incident in Texas.
Does anyone understand a word I'm saying or have I been staring at this screen too long to make sense?

sugarbritches
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by sugarbritches »

:o Daaaang ladies (and gents) I thought I knew it all about this piece of garbage, but after joining here I see I have so much more I need to learn.

dherzog40
Informer
Informer

Post by dherzog40 »

Hiddenagenda22 wrote:So, for no other reason than sheer boredom as I sit in this empty ass office on a Sunday... I decided to look back at some videos.
This one, re-uploaded on NinaUncensored channel, of her original Life Is Happening Part 2: The Day Before (the suicide/swat team fiasco)
[youtube][/youtube]
ANYWAY, my point is, I have questions about this. I guess I will "have to wait for the vlogs" but, what happened with "First, the school calls"... Then the "Harassing Texts & Calls".
And if the fight happened in Texas, why would they wait weeks to contact her while she's back in Florida? I can't confirm the timeline between the two videos but, I'm just wondering if that fight we saw may not be the entire reason for the harassment from her family. September to November is a lot of time for some extra shit to pop off. I guess I can only hope that these sacred vlogs will show the so-called harassment since the September incident in Texas.
Does anyone understand a word I'm saying or have I been staring at this screen too long to make sense?
NO! I just saw this one again too, and was wondering what in the HELL?! Yes, obviously SOMETHING must've gone on with Max, and YES, something ELSE must've happened between Sept and Nov...Her brother had mentioned something about emails going back and forth and that was the reason she walked in the house that day recording too(in TX)...so there is a LOT the recording queen hasn't shown us...and I'm sure the infamous vlogs will only further incriminate her family, while making her look like her shit don't stink...But yet people still don't realize how edited her videos are(which BLOWS MY MIND) and don't realize that when she is the one secretly recording that of COURSE she is going to make herself look the best she possibly can...How anyone can record their family going through tough times like that, all for the purpose of YT fame is disgusting to me anyway...I'm sure we have all had fights within our families...Can ANYONE here tell me whether or not they thought of pressing the record button during the fight? For any reason? I know I haven't.....

eat-my-drama
Talker
Talker

Post by eat-my-drama »

Hiddenagenda22 wrote:So, for no other reason than sheer boredom as I sit in this empty ass office on a Sunday... I decided to look back at some videos.
[youtube][/youtube]
At 1:13 why did Maxymus look up at the camera as if to say HELP! my mom is a nut case and she's making me do these strange things for the camera for sympathy???? what's that? why is she recording me all the time??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hiddenagenda22
Learner
Learner

Post by Hiddenagenda22 »

dherzog40 wrote:
NO! I just saw this one again too, and was wondering what in the HELL?! Yes, obviously SOMETHING must've gone on with Max, and YES, something ELSE must've happened between Sept and Nov...Her brother had mentioned something about emails going back and forth and that was the reason she walked in the house that day recording too(in TX)...so there is a LOT the recording queen hasn't shown us...and I'm sure the infamous vlogs will only further incriminate her family, while making her look like her shit don't stink...But yet people still don't realize how edited her videos are(which BLOWS MY MIND) and don't realize that when she is the one secretly recording that of COURSE she is going to make herself look the best she possibly can...How anyone can record their family going through tough times like that, all for the purpose of YT fame is disgusting to me anyway...I'm sure we have all had fights within our families...Can ANYONE here tell me whether or not they thought of pressing the record button during the fight? For any reason? I know I haven't.....
The ONLY time I've recorded a fight was when my boyfriend had just moved in with me.
(Long story... Abusive, Alcoholic parents = Violent boyfriend with bad temper & no self control)
The recording was only to show him how he responds when he gets mad bc he basically blacks out.
It was literally to HELP HIM... Not incriminate him. That video helped his therapist see what goes on when he's at home. The 3 of us are the only people that have ever seen the video & all that ever will.
I cannot imagine recording an argument with my family just to blast on the internet in hopes of a movie deal.

Even though the video doesn't have audio, it didn't seem like she was asking Max questions when he got in the car regarding the school calling.

whosami89

Post by whosami89 »

Unless Raquel holds children hostage at some attempt for YouTube views then come talk to me.

If we get Nina's YouTube channel taken down she can Still gonwhore and strip and work with her "a" lister. Its not fucking with her income so people need to stop with that bullshit. Her channel needs to be taken down she's fucking disgusting and I'm sick of her shit that tweet she posted proves it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

dherzog40
Informer
Informer

Post by dherzog40 »

Hiddenagenda22 wrote:
dherzog40 wrote:
The ONLY time I've recorded a fight was when my boyfriend had just moved in with me.
(Long story... Abusive, Alcoholic parents = Violent boyfriend with bad temper & no self control)
The recording was only to show him how he responds when he gets mad bc he basically blacks out.
It was literally to HELP HIM... Not incriminate him. That video helped his therapist see what goes on when he's at home. The 3 of us are the only people that have ever seen the video & all that ever will.
I cannot imagine recording an argument with my family just to blast on the internet in hopes of a movie deal.

Even though the video doesn't have audio, it didn't seem like she was asking Max questions when he got in the car regarding the school calling.
Sounds like we share a VERY similar past..long story as well...I agree, doesn't look like she was asking any questions...and I know school districts have varying policies, of course, but..anywhere I've ever lived when my children were minors(been a few yrs my BABY is 22 lol) but if the school called I had to go IN, sign the child out, etc...could be wrong, and it's insignificant to the story I'm sure, but it seems as though she was sitting, waiting for max, and he just got in the car...point being, if the school had called, wouldn't she need to go in? It clearly wasn't just a regular pickup?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hiddenagenda22
Learner
Learner

Post by Hiddenagenda22 »

dherzog40 wrote:
Hiddenagenda22 wrote:
dherzog40 wrote:

Sounds like we share a VERY similar past..long story as well...I agree, doesn't look like she was asking any questions...and I know school districts have varying policies, of course, but..anywhere I've ever lived when my children were minors(been a few yrs my BABY is 22 lol) but if the school called I had to go IN, sign the child out, etc...could be wrong, and it's insignificant to the story I'm sure, but it seems as though she was sitting, waiting for max, and he just got in the car...point being, if the school had called, wouldn't she need to go in? It clearly wasn't just a regular pickup?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You & I are on the same page, my dear. If the school called my mom, I was either ill or injured or in trouble. She had to come in & speak to someone that same day. If it were for getting in trouble, I wouldn't have just got in the car like any other day. She would have been chewing my ass in the parking lot all the way to the house. lol

Sidenote: Why the fuck is that tiny child in the front seat with no booster seat?! Listen... I don't have kids & I have no desire to. BUT I cannot stand seeing children "roam about the cabin" with no seat belt on or seeing small children just strapped in the front. So dangerous...

Return to “NinaUnrated”