CoverGIRLIngridMiss Glambassador-Part17

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

CoverGIRLIngridMiss Glambassador-Part17

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Continue here. I used the name someone had suggested on the second to last page. If you all want it changed, shoot me a PM. Thank you
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

SchruteFarms
Informer
Informer

Re: CoverGIRLIngridMiss Glambassador-Part17

Post by SchruteFarms »

chameleon
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Post by chameleon »

long time lurker, first time poster. after watching ingrid's newest video with shay, which i know was filmed months ago; i think i understand her whole gendered bathroom campaign. (and as someone who is still questioning my own sexuality, nothing i say is meant to come off as ignorant/discriminating)

i think she's going to come out AGAIN soon as being pansexual. i say this because she talks about labels and not putting yourself in a corner in her new vid (which by the way ingrid if you are watching this, we miss the real you that we saw in your new vid...stop with the nasally forced personality. we didnt start watching you for that). ANYWAY. i think her gendered bathroom thing is deeper than just a tampon or a bathroom label, i think she's slowly starting to introduce us to the fact that she feels like she pulled the trigger too soon on coming out as a lesbian publicly. i really do feel as though we will see her with a guy again, but for her saying "oh i'm bisexual" will garner too much backlash from those she helped and those who already question her intentions as a person and professional. being in the youtube public eye (because lets be honest..youtubers aren't beyonce and in the public eye) i'm sure is tricky when it comes to your personal life. i think her intentions may be in the right place and she may truly still be struggling with who she is when it comes to her sexuality, but it's coming off so disingenuous and forced because she isn't really being honest with her viewers it feels like.

elegantly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elegantly »

:HK:

ECH
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ECH »

I've been watching Fleur's old vlogs and I just can't get over how good she looked around the time her and Luke broke up. It's such a shame she doesn't seem to care about her appearance the way she did then :/

christineeeeee
Talker
Talker

Post by christineeeeee »

Did anyone notice in Shay's video that she spells Ingrid's name wrong? On the title page, it shows "Nielsen" hahha

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

chameleon wrote:long time lurker, first time poster. after watching ingrid's newest video with shay, which i know was filmed months ago; i think i understand her whole gendered bathroom campaign. (and as someone who is still questioning my own sexuality, nothing i say is meant to come off as ignorant/discriminating)

i think she's going to come out AGAIN soon as being pansexual. i say this because she talks about labels and not putting yourself in a corner in her new vid (which by the way ingrid if you are watching this, we miss the real you that we saw in your new vid...stop with the nasally forced personality. we didnt start watching you for that). ANYWAY. i think her gendered bathroom thing is deeper than just a tampon or a bathroom label, i think she's slowly starting to introduce us to the fact that she feels like she pulled the trigger too soon on coming out as a lesbian publicly. i really do feel as though we will see her with a guy again, but for her saying "oh i'm bisexual" will garner too much backlash from those she helped and those who already question her intentions as a person and professional. being in the youtube public eye (because lets be honest..youtubers aren't beyonce and in the public eye) i'm sure is tricky when it comes to your personal life. i think her intentions may be in the right place and she may truly still be struggling with who she is when it comes to her sexuality, but it's coming off so disingenuous and forced because she isn't really being honest with her viewers it feels like.
That's a really good point, and it wouldn't surprise me if something like this does happen. Even though she claims she isn't into labels she has proved time and time again she needs at least something to label herself as.

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

wowiamweird
Learner
Learner

Post by wowiamweird »

christineeeeee wrote:Did anyone notice in Shay's video that she spells Ingrid's name wrong? On the title page, it shows "Nielsen" hahha
Yessss, I did notice that! But they're such good friends! :?

Man, that's happened to Ingrid a few times. Poor girl, her full name is in all of her social media handles now and people still get it wrong.

thelastbagel
Informer
Informer

Post by thelastbagel »

And she's back to pointing out "gendered" and now "non-gendered" signs again. I can't wait for this phase to be over. At least her favorites video was enjoyable and helpful. I haven't taken notes on the products she suggests in a while but I found myself writing down a few things she mentioned in this one.

Engmoe
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Engmoe »

I'm SO ready for this phase to be over. Her Snapchat is brimming with bathroom sign pictures.

I understand why it's an issue. But I truly feel that there are far greater issues to focus on for the greater good of the community. Taking pictures of gendered bathrooms feels a little like Ingrid is just desperate for attention. "Look at me!"

Ugh. Ingrid used to be one of my favorites. Now she's just devolved into shit show of drama, narcissism, and annoyance.

butterflyprincess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by butterflyprincess »

Am I not understanding her crusade here? I thought it was about unisex washrooms. Does she want to abolish gender completely? Lmao wtf. She snaps pictures of everything and points out that it's gendered. Like.. yes? Genders exist? We're not just fucking blobs. I don't get what she's trying to do, I thought this was a trans movement but trans people identify with a gender, so...?

I hate this chick. I watched her February favorites video and didn't want to light myself on fire, I considered that an improvement! But... nevermind.
**credit to meeeh for the gif!

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

butterflyprincess wrote:She snaps pictures of everything and points out that it's gendered. Like.. yes? Genders exist? We're not just fucking blobs.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Maybe she read some dystopian Ayn Rand novels and missed the bigger point.

Engmoe
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Engmoe »

butterflyprincess wrote:Am I not understanding her crusade here? I thought it was about unisex washrooms. Does she want to abolish gender completely? Lmao wtf. She snaps pictures of everything and points out that it's gendered. Like.. yes? Genders exist?
Down with the genders! Ingrid will lead us to safety. Don't you worry about that.

That she's so hung up on the bathroom issue is bizarre. One bathroom for men, one for women, one neutral. Plus...should she focus on more important things? To me, it's lazy altruism and Ingrid should get off her soapbox unless she has something better to say.

butterflyprincess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by butterflyprincess »

Maybe she's ramping up to come out as agender. :rofl:

Next thread title: SpecialSnowflakerazzi. (Yes, I know we're only on page 1, hahaha).
**credit to meeeh for the gif!

SanFranSeattlite
Informer
Informer

Post by SanFranSeattlite »

As mentioned before, if she's trying to crusade for trans rights via gender neutral bathrooms, then she is so off in left field. There are deeper issues there than just gendered bathrooms. She's so desperate to be some kind of crusader, but she comes off so wrong that it's off putting. I finally bit the bullet and stopped following her SnapChat because I didn't need to be told on a daily basis that, "We can do better."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

anxietea
Learner
Learner

Post by anxietea »

Someone should point out that she had vagisil in her old video and its genitaled.

There should be genital cleaning products for ALL GENITALS. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lemonlyman
Learner
Learner

Post by lemonlyman »

also it's not like snapchatting pictures of every gendered bathroom she sees is actually going to achieve anything... the only people who are even going to see the pictures are her teenage followers, and it's not like they have to power to change the gendered signs. if she cares about trans rights so much, she should go volunteer with a charity for homeless trans people or mentor young LGBT people or something.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Whether Ingrid is really gay or not- that whole "coming out video" thing was so definitely a ploy. She got more views on that video than her subscriber count! :o :roll:

crimson218
Talker
Talker

Post by crimson218 »

what is with her and hannah?

Return to “Ingrid Nilsen”