Poms123
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The ShitShow pt. 65- #Pettypig

Post by Poms123 »

Haha love the title.

Why in the heck is Jay always saying "finger banging" while talking about his food... It's so gross not to mention inappropriate and he says it in front of his kids!!!!
Teacher: Phoenix what are you doing?

P: "just finger banging my food"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Poms123 wrote:Haha love the title.

Why in the heck is Jay always saying "finger banging" while talking about his food... It's so gross not to mention inappropriate and he says it in front of his kids!!!!

Image he kept squeezing the stem. He knows people can't stand it. I do understand humans wanting to touch. It's a good sense we possess. When I go shopping I do like to feel the material of clothing, blankets, etc. but his poking and pricing at food is annoying.

MzMichelle537
Informer
Informer

Post by MzMichelle537 »

Poms123 wrote:Haha love the title.

I thought it was gross when I heard it too!! Not funny in front of kids. Imagine what he says when the camera is not rolling

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Was anyone else alarmed that Lily was toting around a purse full of candy? Dang...why did those kids get so much candy for Valentine's Day? They got gifts, too. Honestly, those kids are growing up to be so spoiled it's not even funny. During the entire month before Christmas, they got little presents almost daily from the Elf on the Shelf. They got way too many gifts for Christmas. They both get presents on each other's birthdays. They get presents every time Sam goes out of town. Jay buys them little things when he goes to the grocery store. Now they get almost as much on Valentine's Day as some kids get for Christmas or their birthday. They don't even act all that excited by anything they receive anymore...why should they? Presents are almost a daily thing for them.

This is all starting to remind me too much of back when they vlogged in the old days when they got "prezzies" from their subbies all the time. Which makes me wonder...are Sam & Jay really buying all of this stuff they give the kids, or is some of it sent by subbies? Maybe it's being paid for with gift cards sent by subbies. IDK...but most people I know wouldn't buy their kids that much crap and candy even if they had the money to do so.

Also, they seem to eat out in every vlog now. I think for every meal they eat at home, they eat a meal in a restaurant. They also seem to spend a heck of a lot of money at the grocery store on almost a daily basis. How do they afford to do that? Sam is not that much of a big time vlogger/blogger to be making the kind of money they seem to spend. Something doesn't add up.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

I thought maybe Lily stashed the candy from a candy bowl or something, but Sam gave all of that to her...

P's face and how angry he was is alarming. It's like his whole day was ruined over that one thing, but it's Sam's fault for not telling him to slow down.

Mrs. Realistic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mrs. Realistic »

I watched a Youtuber with 40,000 subs recently who showed her paystubs from her Adsense and now she said it has to be direct deposit so she showed her bank deposit from Adsense. Anyhow, she was getting $750/mo initially and 6 months later she's getting $1,200-$1,700 per month just from Adsense. So Sam and Jay with all her sponsorships probably do better than I thought. I think their problem is they get $ on the first of the month and go crazy spending so they're broke by mid-month.

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Scottiemom87 »

The amount of shit those kids got for Valentine's Day was absolutely excessive. Norman even thought it was Lilys bday because of all the gifts. No doubt Sam feels like she has to over compensate with gifts for the kids because of the lack of family in their lives. It's funny that they never see sams friend who owns the salon, unless it's to run over there to pick up a prezzie from her. Poor stupid woman. And for sure the neighbor is a Stan too.

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Scottiemom87 »

Mrs. Realistic wrote:I watched a Youtuber with 40,000 subs recently who showed her paystubs from her Adsense and now she said it has to be direct deposit so she showed her bank deposit from Adsense. Anyhow, she was getting $750/mo initially and 6 months later she's getting $1,200-$1,700 per month just from Adsense. So Sam and Jay with all her sponsorships probably do better than I thought. I think their problem is they get $ on the first of the month and go crazy spending so they're broke by mid-month.
1700 dollars for a family of 4 living in California is nothing. That's barely enough money to get by. You know unless you have government assistance and disability Image. I wonder how many of SAMs sponsorships actually pay her cash. Because it seems like a lot of them just send her free stuff. Like I wonder what if anything they pay her.

Elle10
Learner
Learner

Post by Elle10 »

I agree I can't believe what they got for Valentines day! Far too much. Also, do they still go to the gym? Take it they have given up on that. This family frustrates me more and more.

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

Elle10 wrote:I agree I can't believe what they got for Valentines day! Far too much. Also, do they still go to the gym? Take it they have given up on that. This family frustrates me more and more.
Just like everything else ... They quit. No more diet (obviously) and no mention of the gym. They are pathetic losers. They won't do anything that is even slightly uncomfortable for them.

Mrs. Realistic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mrs. Realistic »

Scottiemom87 wrote:
Mrs. Realistic wrote:I watched a Youtuber with 40,000 subs recently who showed her paystubs from her Adsense and now she said it has to be direct deposit so she showed her bank deposit from Adsense. Anyhow, she was getting $750/mo initially and 6 months later she's getting $1,200-$1,700 per month just from Adsense. So Sam and Jay with all her sponsorships probably do better than I thought. I think their problem is they get $ on the first of the month and go crazy spending so they're broke by mid-month.
1700 dollars for a family of 4 living in California is nothing. That's barely enough money to get by. You know unless you have government assistance and disability . I wonder how many of SAMs sponsorships actually pay her cash. Because it seems like a lot of them just send her free stuff. Like I wonder what if anything they pay her.

I agree but that Youtuber has 40,000 subs. Sam has 200,000 on her beauty channel and 80,000(?) on the vlogs. That was just from the commercials that play before the videos. These YouTubers make decent money and find ways to lie/fudge things at tax time(I!m sure Jay does anyway). They still make money from sponsorships and selling products they receive for free (I think Sam does that).

I'm curious if all the free items they receive have to be counted at tax time and they have to pay taxes on that?

beautyish2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beautyish2 »

It is amazing how Sam doesn't even get it when her son is being rude when she asks him a simple question. If my son answered me the way he did about what was in his bag..I would correct him. Sam needs to wake up and start taking responsibility with him because he is going to be a jerk to the wrong kid when he gets older. I wouldn't be surprised if he was like the kids on Beyond Scared Straight.
And Lily had far too much candy in her purse. And it shows that they have no concern for what their kids do. Their have such lazy parenting.
I could kind of understand that happening when parents work a lot ..but these two have no excuse. :x

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

She will never turn off the camera and straighten his ass out. I'm not saying to spank him, but at least correct his behavior and tell him he is risking his toys and candy being taken away. She avoids confrontation in her marriage, so the pig just runs her over and takes her money. She avoids disciplining P because she wants everyone to think he is some perfect child and he will stop loving her. This woman still asks him if he dreams about her for God's sake! The way he talks to her makes me think Jay yells at Sam in front of the kids and it has worn off on him. Oh yeah, and his lack of interest in that puzzle just proved our point. Waste of money.

*Bazinga*
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by *Bazinga* »

B.Honest wrote:
Elle10 wrote:I agree I can't believe what they got for Valentines day! Far too much. Also, do they still go to the gym? Take it they have given up on that. This family frustrates me more and more.
Just like everything else ... They quit. No more diet (obviously) and no mention of the gym. They are pathetic losers. They won't do anything that is even slightly uncomfortable for them.
Honestly, I think Sam was just going to the gym until she had to take those swimsuit pictures. As if her half ass attempt for a month was going to make a big difference.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Scottiemom87 wrote:The amount of shit those kids got for Valentine's Day was absolutely excessive. Norman even thought it was Lilys bday because of all the gifts. No doubt Sam feels like she has to over compensate with gifts for the kids because of the lack of family in their lives. It's funny that they never see sams friend who owns the salon, unless it's to run over there to pick up a prezzie from her. Poor stupid woman. And for sure the neighbor is a Stan too.

Exactly! The lack of family and IMO the fact her mom died young which is Sam's fear is why she spoils them. It was kinda funny P thought it was Lily's bday. Those kids get candy ALL.THE.TIME. I don't get it.

Edie, her disciplining him and teaching him manners and respect would have me think he is a perfect child vs how he behaves now; and how he practically gets away with murder. That glitter timer thing they tried was such a joke. P seemed more pissed off then he started out. I can't stand kids that are hardly disciplined. It's not just the parents that have to deal with the kids shitty 'tudes; the rest of the world gets to deal with it, too. These kids are young so there's still time to correct them but I doubt it'll happen. Also, i wonder if Jay and Sam fight and what they fight about.

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Scottiemom87 »

Mrs. Realistic wrote:
Scottiemom87 wrote:
1700 dollars for a family of 4 living in California is nothing. That's barely enough money to get by. You know unless you have government assistance and disability . I wonder how many of SAMs sponsorships actually pay her cash. Because it seems like a lot of them just send her free stuff. Like I wonder what if anything they pay her.

I agree but that Youtuber has 40,000 subs. Sam has 200,000 on her beauty channel and 80,000(?) on the vlogs. That was just from the commercials that play before the videos. These YouTubers make decent money and find ways to lie/fudge things at tax time(I!m sure Jay does anyway). They still make money from sponsorships and selling products they receive for free (I think Sam does that).

I'm curious if all the free items they receive have to be counted at tax time and they have to pay taxes on that?
Ya but keep in mind you get payed on views not on subbies. Sam has lots of subbies but very low views. With 200,000 subscribers, Sam is lucky to get 20,000 views on a video. Mostly because her and Jay bought their subscribers.

Mrs. Realistic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mrs. Realistic »

^^^^ Very true ... I forget just how big of losers they are! Buying subs only *maybe* gets her sponsors. These companies don't look at the quality of the people they sponsor or the views- it's always about the # of subscribers.

I believe Jay bought Sam subscribers to push her over 200,000 and at times when she's depressed to try and cheer her up. But that's like paying people to be Phoenix and Lily's friend- which will probably happen!

MamaTee
Informer
Informer

Post by MamaTee »

I hear a lot about them buying subscribers...how exactly do they do that?
Both those kids need serious discipline and boundaries and guidelines to follow! Most parents who give a shit about their kids and their future make sure to do whats needed, whether its popular with the child or not, to ensure the child's best chances at a better life than they had growing up... These dumbasses float thru life minute by minute, doing what they feel like doing with no goals or aspirations whatsoever and tomorrow is not a concern to them. The way their children behave is embarrassing as a parent IMO and a complete reflection of the failure that both those parents are.... X is so wrapped up in himself and what he wants regardless of whose emotions get trampled on in the process and Lily gets the shitty end of the stick always so she has learned to mope, pout, cry and baby talk for her to be noticed and get their attention. You would have to be blind to watch just one of their vlogs from the past year or two and not see grabby hands X taking things that aren't his or putting his hands on others food, bodies,etc...and having to be the center of attention to not see that there is a serious problem with that child... He is so far behind in every aspect of being a child and when he has to be out in the real world for school and around other children and teachers and authoritative figures, I do believe The Shitshow will be forced to handle the issues once and for all. I cannot wait myself on some teacher or other parent to call attention to how far behind either child is or how horrible their behavior is or how Ill mannered they both are.....to totally shatter Scams rose gold sparkly bubble of perfection!!! It's coming...have no doubt!!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

jenna_201445
Informer
Informer

Post by jenna_201445 »

Can I post a message here for Sam and Jay? In no way am I diagnosing Phoenix. I've just noticed he spaces out/zones out a lot and it needs to be addressed by them. I'm blocked from their channels.

Anyways..PLEASE get him checked out by a neurologist. Zoning out the way Phoenix does can be a symptom of Absence Seizures. These kind of seizures are characterized by spacing out for a few seconds (usually less than 10 seconds). Daydreaming can be interrupted. Absence Seizures cannot. Sam, he doesn't respond to you or even look at you while he is zoned out. If left untreated, it can cause them to do poorly in school and get disciplined (teachers will end up thinking "he isn't listening! He needs to be reprimanded!"

On another note, I don't think Sam and Jay are on disability or welfare. Sam has three channels and a blog. She also gets most of her stuff for free (clothes, makeup, target crap, etc.) That being said, I don't think they have any sort of retirement account. The median income for South Lake Tahoe is $41,445. If socialblade is correct, they make anywhere from $4,027-64,300. I'm going to guess that she makes around $40,000ish. That would be close to the mid-range according to social blade, and would include some of the sponsorships she has.

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”