TanyAd part 19

Tink1987
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TanyAd part 19

Post by Tink1987 »

I feel like doing a Regina from Mean Girls every time she does a holiday blog post and screaming - Tanya, stop trying to make the thigh gap happen, it's not going to happen!

maccalacca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by maccalacca »

It kind of infuriates me that they got invited to wimbledon and didn't even stick around to watch Andy Murray. If you get invited to centre court for free on a day that a fellow brit is playing on centre court, you watch him play on fucking centre court :x :x :x :x :x :x :x . Tennis is my biggest passion in life and these numbnuts get to go for free every year and don't seem to know a thing about it or care who they're watching. They couldn't have got out of there fast enough. Jim has to teach Oscar how to take photos? Like that can't be done on any other day of the year? He's his brother in law :rofl: .

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

Tink1987 wrote:I feel like doing a Regina from Mean Girls every time she does a holiday blog post and screaming - Tanya, stop trying to make the thigh gap happen, it's not going to happen!
I don't understand how someone so wealthy can have such ugly swimwear.

Post by Guest »

maccalacca wrote:It kind of infuriates me that they got invited to wimbledon and didn't even stick around to watch Andy Murray. If you get invited to centre court for free on a day that a fellow brit is playing on centre court, you watch him play on fucking centre court :x :x :x :x :x :x :x . Tennis is my biggest passion in life and these numbnuts get to go for free every year and don't seem to know a thing about it or care who they're watching. They couldn't have got out of there fast enough. Jim has to teach Oscar how to take photos? Like that can't be done on any other day of the year? He's his brother in law :rofl: .
Couldn't agree more. I used to love going to Wimbledon but I can imagine Tanya getting really bored. I bet she's only interested in all the VIP stuff and thinking the paps want to take her photo when it's actually the proper celebrities around her they want :roll:

ChloeVFA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChloeVFA »

When Jim was going through the drawers in the kitchen he opened one and there were cigarettes in it. He claimed that they probably belonged to one of their friends who had come over and probably forgotten then but I believe they were Tanya's : 1) there was one girly (clear purple) lighter with it 2) in the second drawer, he said "here we have some medicines" .... and there was a box of nicorette patches or gums : why would you need medication to help with quitting smoking in your kitchen, along with cigarettes if you don't even smoke ???

I think I'm on to something here

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

I genuinely do not care if one of them smokes. They don't include it in vlogs/blog posts and therefore do not contribute to glamorizing it. I could not care less about their health, to be honest.

lillemy01
Informer
Informer

Post by lillemy01 »

ChloeVFA wrote:When Jim was going through the drawers in the kitchen he opened one and there were cigarettes in it. He claimed that they probably belonged to one of their friends who had come over and probably forgotten then but I believe they were Tanya's : 1) there was one girly (clear purple) lighter with it 2) in the second drawer, he said "here we have some medicines" .... and there was a box of nicorette patches or gums : why would you need medication to help with quitting smoking in your kitchen, along with cigarettes if you don't even smoke ???

I actually care a bit about that. It is the same like with the drinking thing. Why lie about it and pretend to be somebody you clearly are not :roll:

maccalacca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by maccalacca »

Tulips wrote:
maccalacca wrote:It kind of infuriates me that they got invited to wimbledon and didn't even stick around to watch Andy Murray. If you get invited to centre court for free on a day that a fellow brit is playing on centre court, you watch him play on fucking centre court :x :x :x :x :x :x :x . Tennis is my biggest passion in life and these numbnuts get to go for free every year and don't seem to know a thing about it or care who they're watching. They couldn't have got out of there fast enough. Jim has to teach Oscar how to take photos? Like that can't be done on any other day of the year? He's his brother in law :rofl: .
Couldn't agree more. I used to love going to Wimbledon but I can imagine Tanya getting really bored. I bet she's only interested in all the VIP stuff and thinking the paps want to take her photo when it's actually the proper celebrities around her they want :roll:
Yeah she was probably more concerned that she didn't get a seat in the Royal Box than she was about the tennis! :rofl: And Jaguar are taking Niomi to the men's semis today too. I like Niomi, but she's another one who has shown absolutely no interest in tennis ever. These youtubers just go because they think it's a glam event that they deserve to be at with all of the other actual celebrities.

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

lillemy01 wrote:
ChloeVFA wrote:When Jim was going through the drawers in the kitchen he opened one and there were cigarettes in it. He claimed that they probably belonged to one of their friends who had come over and probably forgotten then but I believe they were Tanya's : 1) there was one girly (clear purple) lighter with it 2) in the second drawer, he said "here we have some medicines" .... and there was a box of nicorette patches or gums : why would you need medication to help with quitting smoking in your kitchen, along with cigarettes if you don't even smoke ???

I actually care a bit about that. It is the same like with the drinking thing. Why lie about it and pretend to be somebody you clearly are not :roll:
Lying about drinking is different to me because a lot of people do it, and if you're safe about it and drink in moderation, it's pretty harmless.

Smoking on the other hand is absolutely idiotic and even if they influence one person to smoke, that would be one too many. They are probably embarrassed.

vivaglam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by vivaglam »

This happened in one of Jims vlogs quite a while ago, he opened a drawer and the were cigarettes in it. Leads me to believe he's doing it deliberately if he's shown it twice :roll:
I could imagine them both being smokers actually. Not proper smokers, but 'social smokers' who just stand around outside events posing. It just sums up their attitude, always trying to do things to make themselves seem chic and fashionable, trying desperately to fit in with the cool crowd.
It's like years ago when Tarn was hanging out with Zoe a lot and would always say that she wouldn't drink any caffeine because she's ~anxious~ but now she shows herself drinking coffee all the time. They just adapt themselves to go with what the popular kids are doing at the time.

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by EST »

^ I can see both of them as being secret smokers too. Maybe Tarn more so than Jim, as he was recently getting fit to run a marathon.

Suggestions for a new thread title?

How about 'Tarnished - TanyAd part 20' ?

Hoella206969
Talker
Talker

Post by Hoella206969 »

I don't post here much but in regards to the the smoking thing, im not really sure..
On one hand, If Jim was lying in the vlog and they were actually his/Tanyas, I don't see why he wouldn't have just cut that bit out instead of trying to explain himself.
But on the other hand, if they have just got a new kitchen, surely that means they've had to put all their kitchen stuff back in and that will be a good time to sort out and chuck away things that they don't need anymore. Why would you keep hold of a packet of your friends cigarettes that have been sitting around in your house for months?

Does anyone know what vlog it was where Jim showed a pack of cigs a couple months back? because if its a different pack in each vlog then it's pretty obvious they smoke.

Venrajde
Learner
Learner

Post by Venrajde »

Hoella206969 wrote:I don't post here much but in regards to the the smoking thing, im not really sure..
On one hand, If Jim was lying in the vlog and they were actually his/Tanyas, I don't see why he wouldn't have just cut that bit out instead of trying to explain himself.
But on the other hand, if they have just got a new kitchen, surely that means they've had to put all their kitchen stuff back in and that will be a good time to sort out and chuck away things that they don't need anymore. Why would you keep hold of a packet of your friends cigarettes that have been sitting around in your house for months?

Does anyone know what vlog it was where Jim showed a pack of cigs a couple months back? because if its a different pack in each vlog then it's pretty obvious they smoke.
Ooo, good call It's here:
Looks like the same pack. I would say that they wouldn't throw it out if only because cigarettes are very expensive (like 10+$ here in Canada) so if a friend had left them even if they don't smoke it would seem rude to throw them out if only because of monetary value.

pmarie
Learner
Learner

Post by pmarie »

Venrajde wrote:
Hoella206969 wrote:I don't post here much but in regards to the the smoking thing, im not really sure..

Looks like the same pack. I would say that they wouldn't throw it out if only because cigarettes are very expensive (like 10+$ here in Canada) so if a friend had left them even if they don't smoke it would seem rude to throw them out if only because of monetary value.
Cigarettes are super expensive in the UK, and Jim's explanation in the more recent video made perfect sense. If they belonged to him or Tanya he just would have cut that part out.

pmarie
Learner
Learner

Post by pmarie »

Venrajde wrote:

Cigarettes are super expensive in the UK, and Jim's explanation in the more recent video made perfect sense. If they belonged to him or Tanya he just would have cut that part out.

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

^Exactlyyyy, if they wanted to hide it completely he wouldn't have included it in the video.

But I don't think they have any regard for things being expensive...have you seen this instagram? https://www.instagram.com/tanyasoutfit/

They just don't strike me as the type to care about that stuff. Jim's explanation definitely makes the most sense. I'll also add that it was Tanya who was in charge of putting everything away, I think she did it in the laziest way possible and wasn't looking to throw anything out.

God she's such a mess, some of those drawers were so disorganized.

anotherone
Informer
Informer

Post by anotherone »

^I know it was giving me anxiety every time Jim opened a drawer. Considering how Tanya keeps her makeup collection I doubt 'order and organized' isn't really her thing.
About the cigarettes, Jim's explanation does make sense, but someone above pointed out there were nicotine patches in one of the drawers Jim showed on his vlog. Would that be something else their friend left behind?

vivaglam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by vivaglam »

Venrajde wrote:

Maybe they just favour a certain brand? Maybe it's an ad from the cigarette company :rofl:
Idk, I'm still going with the social smoker theory :tu: I have friends who do this, they go out on a friday night and smoke 15 cigarettes, then put the pack back in the drawer until the next time they go out. Its pathetic, but some people are all about the image. And Jim and Tarn are definitely that type :tu:

YevMilcovich
Informer
Informer

Post by YevMilcovich »

Venrajde wrote: Looks like the same pack. I would say that they wouldn't throw it out if only because cigarettes are very expensive (like 10+$ here in Canada) so if a friend had left them even if they don't smoke it would seem rude to throw them out if only because of monetary value.
or it's just a new pack but the same brand.
still doesn't explain the patches situation

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

Omgggg I would not be surprised if Jim was sponsored by a cigarette company. But I'm guessing that isn't allowed?

Return to “Tanya Burr”