Nguerriero19 (Nicole Guerriero) Part-5

rma7
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nguerriero19 (Nicole Guerriero) Part-5

Post by rma7 »

is Nicole pregnant? I follow Anastasia on snapchat and she had 2 snaps with Nicole that made her look as if she either gained a TON of weight recently or she's pregnant.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

Probably just fat, I find youtuber looks SO different in pictures when they aren't controlling how the picture is taken/lighting/angles etc.

INdifferent
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by INdifferent »

I've never been pregnant so can't speak from personal experience, but it's been months since people started speculating whether she's pregnant or not, and I'm assuming by this time, her stomach will have popped out quite a bit more than this. But maybe someone that has been pregnant can just confirm.
Please bear with me, English is my second language

lizzygogo
Informer
Informer

Post by lizzygogo »

I'm starting to wonder if she's okay. Like, not even trying to be mean, I think she might be struggling with something... This lack of promotion is downright odd. Pregnancy or not, something is up, IMHO.

bishwut
Informer
Informer

Post by bishwut »

lizzygogo wrote:I'm starting to wonder if she's okay. Like, not even trying to be mean, I think she might be struggling with something... This lack of promotion is downright odd. Pregnancy or not, something is up, IMHO.
Agreed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

lizzygogo wrote:I'm starting to wonder if she's okay. Like, not even trying to be mean, I think she might be struggling with something... This lack of promotion is downright odd. Pregnancy or not, something is up, IMHO.
It is really weird. She has gotten so lazy with filming- but to pass up a chance to promote her "amazing" new collab too? :roll: :? :o

vivaglam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by vivaglam »

rma7 wrote:is Nicole pregnant? I follow Anastasia on snapchat and she had 2 snaps with Nicole that made her look as if she either gained a TON of weight recently or she's pregnant.
Idk if it's just a bad pic of her, but her eyes look so off in that second picture, it really looks like botched fillers or some other kind of cosmetic procedure. I guess that's why she's wearing huge sunglasses in the first pic. Maybe that's the reason she's barely uploading and always uses cartoon filters on snapchat, she's too self conscious about the way her face looks.
But that stomach area does look a little off too, so she could well be pregnant. She is apple shaped though and carries her weight on her mid section though, so who knows.

And I agree with other posters, it is weird how her personality changed so majorly over the last year or so. The old Nicole would've been jumping for joy about this ABH palette, current Nicole just doesn't seem to care about anything. There must be something going on in her personal life or relationship to be causing it. If that is the case it would be better for her to just say she's having some difficulties in her life so she won't be so active on her channel, at least then she could salvage it. At this rate she won't even have any followers left in another year.

bishwut
Informer
Informer

Post by bishwut »

It just shows fame and money and a closet full of makeup can't fulfill you

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

Wow, her body shape is just... very odd. Her legs are so damn scrawny then BAM, beer belly. What in the fuck?

She should be embarrassed by what she's wearing to hang out with Anastasia. I know damn well I'd be dressed to impress. Look at what Anastasia's wearing FFS. A fabulous houndstooth skirt set and a snakeskin (I think?) handbag.

Nicole chooses a tunic with no pants (YET AGAIN), a ripped denim jacket, and fucking Vans? Is she going through an early mid life crisis or something? She seems to be dressing like she's 12 years old again.

rma7
Lurker
Lurker

Post by rma7 »

i want to believe she's pregnant because she doesn't seem to have gained weight on her face or elsewhere, just the stomach. and for someone who is relatively skinny, that bump is quite big - it just doesn't seem so because the clothes she is wearing aren't form fitting. I agree about the comments of her outfit choice. meeting the head of a major cosmetic company calls for AT LEAST business casual, if not professional attire. If she's trying to hide her baby bump, she could've worn a flowy dress or something. (Irene Sarah - another YT beauty guru does really well not calling attention to her bump - something she prefers when she attends events.)

doubletdm
Debater
Debater

Post by doubletdm »

Dat bitch pregnant. No way her stomach looks like that and she's not pregnant. It doesn't explain the lack of YT/internet promotion for this palette, but if she knows she's gonna get photographed for in person promo, that would explain why she'd avoid it AND why she'd wear an oversized shirt and jacket to hide it. That size bump could be 5+ months probably.

vivaglam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by vivaglam »

starsicle11 wrote:Nicole chooses a tunic with no pants (YET AGAIN), a ripped denim jacket, and fucking Vans? Is she going through an early mid life crisis or something? She seems to be dressing like she's 12 years old again.
LMAO it's so true. I remember commenting on the Vans when she first wore them, because it's just another Kardashian thing she's copied. As soon as they started wearing them, bam, so did Nicole. I've never liked how she dresses, but it's way worse lately. Not everyone has to be into designer purses and formal clothes, but there's a time and a place for those casual looks she always wears. She used to wear cute floral prints and short playsuits, they suited her way more than this current style she has. I don't know what happened to her, it's like she's going backwards.

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

vivaglam wrote:
starsicle11 wrote:Nicole chooses a tunic with no pants (YET AGAIN), a ripped denim jacket, and fucking Vans? Is she going through an early mid life crisis or something? She seems to be dressing like she's 12 years old again.
LMAO it's so true. I remember commenting on the Vans when she first wore them, because it's just another Kardashian thing she's copied. As soon as they started wearing them, bam, so did Nicole. I've never liked how she dresses, but it's way worse lately. Not everyone has to be into designer purses and formal clothes, but there's a time and a place for those casual looks she always wears. She used to wear cute floral prints and short playsuits, they suited her way more than this current style she has. I don't know what happened to her, it's like she's going backwards.
Yeah her fashion has always been terrible but at least she used to make some effort, you're right. If she's pregnant she should just announce it at this point, her subscribers will be happy for her.

If she's not then something is going on with her diet that's disagreeing with her. She needs some probiotics in her life or something.

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

Pregnant or not, her outfit is just rude. She looks like an unprofessional slob.
Non.

themainethingsin
Debater
Debater

Post by themainethingsin »

Anyone have a photo of this outfit haha

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

themainethingsin wrote:Anyone have a photo of this outfit haha

I know. Can't find it.. :? please share!!!

emmalu1984
Informer
Informer

Post by emmalu1984 »

peanutella wrote:Pregnant or not, her outfit is just rude. She looks like an unprofessional slob.
The thing with her is that she wants to dress juvenile. That's why it doesn't look right. Lol

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

rma7 wrote:is Nicole pregnant? I follow Anastasia on snapchat and she had 2 snaps with Nicole that made her look as if she either gained a TON of weight recently or she's pregnant.

starsicle11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by starsicle11 »

The outfit pics are a couple posts up ^

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by imnotfatimbigboned »

Dammit Nicole! Hire a stylist and a personal trainer already if you aren't fucking preggo!!!! You can easily afford it but you just don't want to!!!

Return to “Nguerriero19 (Nicole Guerriero)”