Niki Murphy

Re: Niki Murphy

Post by Guest »

Same!

That is called "cloaking affiliate links" by the way. It's VERY deceptive. For someone who preaches how "honest" she is, that is about as shady as you can get!!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

TeddySerious wrote:Same!

That is called "cloaking affiliate links" by the way. It's VERY deceptive. For someone who preaches how "honest" she is, that is about as shady as you can get!!
Miss I am so honest Murphy, is becoming the very thing she said she would never be. She is rotten to the core only now people are starting to see it. Those links are very deceptive because they are not the usual links. I had to check them out because I had never seen those particular links. Has she ever explained the links fully in a video?

Post by Guest »

She hasn't. She's not the only one who does that. Quite a few vloggers do it, whatwouldlizzydo comes to mind (someone Niki has talked shit on for being too sponsored).

Niki is no different than any of these other lying phonies on YouTube. She just doesn't have their money, looks or personality. Why watch Niki when I can watch another liar with a better camera, that's pretty and can actually apply makeup?? Her only appeal to me originally was the promise she was going to be "so different" than the others. Yeah right. That lasted how long???

Fish Mooney
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Fish Mooney »

TeddySerious wrote:She hasn't. She's not the only one who does that. Quite a few vloggers do it, whatwouldlizzydo comes to mind (someone Niki has talked shit on for being too sponsored).

Niki is no different than any of these other lying phonies on YouTube. She just doesn't have their money, looks or personality. Why watch Niki when I can watch another liar with a better camera, that's pretty and can actually apply makeup?? Her only appeal to me originally was the promise she was going to be "so different" than the others. Yeah right. That lasted how long???
Same here, unfortunately. I enjoyed her reviews of actual beauty products before she went crazy with the sponsorships. She also didn't adress her "haters" and "trolls" in ever video and tweet she made back then either, her constant bitching about insignificant drama was the reason I unsubbed. Then I see stuff like advertising a shitty iPhone game in a mother's day video and I'm so glad I stopped watching her lol.

Cherry_Paradise
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Cherry_Paradise »

TeddySerious wrote:Oh she's said that several times recently (I believe in her chat spats)! That she's "making more money than ever"...

I'd have to go back and listen to her videos again. Maybe someone else has a video/time stamp.

Post by Guest »

Lmao I saw that! And she calls it "her job."

It's an expensive hobby Niki.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Has moneybags having a problem with adsense? I thought aa her money came from sponsors. :rofl:

ihatebeautygurus
Informer
Informer

Post by ihatebeautygurus »

LOL! How ironic she tweets that after I comment about her low Adsense earnings! Hi Niki! She's once again LYING when she said she is making half of what she usually does. She does NOT make over $150 a month in Adsense. She never has.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

So does moneybags have a job?
Or a expensive hobby?

My vote: A HOBBY

Fish Mooney
Informer
Informer

Post by Fish Mooney »

ihatebeautygurus wrote:LOL! How ironic she tweets that after I comment about her low Adsense earnings! Hi Niki! She's once again LYING when she said she is making half of what she usually does. She does NOT make over $150 a month in Adsense. She never has.
EVEN IF she made up to $300 a month (we know she doesn't) it's still too little to pay for anything for her family. Whatever she gets she spends on more makeup, and when you buy palettes worth over $50 even $300 a month wouldn't last long.

We all know she doesn't make that much though. She doesn't seem to realize that she's making herself look like a greedy bitch to her twitter followers only for the sake of trying to be passive aggressive towards us lol. Way to let your followers know you're all about that YouTube cash. :tu:

Post by Guest »

All this stuff she's "decluttering" could have been sold when she was begging for cash.

She consistently proves us right that she's a nasty bitch and a scammer.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

She didn't get rid of very much!

rocki5977
Informer
Informer

Post by rocki5977 »

I'm confused as to why people still watch the lying scammer she has become.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I do not remember the last video I watched. I would have to go back and see. I get a lot of my information from reading her or her diary. I try not to give her views. I think every video now is sponsored. I have no desire to watch that shit. She has no makeup skills. No reason to watch unless I am looking for something specific.

ihatebeautygurus
Informer
Informer

Post by ihatebeautygurus »

WHAT is the NASTY while film on her lips in the first 4 mins of her newest video? FUCKING GROSS.

She also sounds like SUCH a bitter bitch in her newest video. Niki, you will NEVER be invited to ANYTHING. You will NEVER move out of the trailer park. NEVER. Just accept it and stop acing like a whiny bitch.

WHY does she think that EVERY beauty Youtuber should give shout outs? Why? It's their channel and they can do whatever they want. According to her, just because someone doesn't give a shoutout, they're selfish! Niki grow the fuck up.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

LOL Did you see her Favorites video? It is sponsored by a toothbrush company. She spends half of the video raving about the greatest toothbrush ever. I'm sure she would have included it and raved if she wasn't sponsored

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I thought I would watch a video from the YT Queen Niki.
WTF is wrong with her? She wants to get more free make up? She wants to go on free trips paid for by makeup companies? She is not in the clique that gets to be do these things. People will step all over you on the way to the top. Nobody will collab with people who have less numbers.

1. You have to bring something unique to the beauty community. It is much easier to have friends in the beauty community so you can network and have your picture taken at events. You need to have usually at least now over 100,000 subscribers for PR of the kind Niki wants.
2. If you were an Ipsy girl, which isn't happening, that would put you in the right place. You would have to move. Your husband would have to be a babysitter almost 24/7 while you go out.
3. People will step on you, stand on you back,take credit for your work, in any profession to get ahead. Not just beauty.
4. You seem to like Young, Wild and Polished. Has she ever offered to collab with you. She barely puts out 1 video a week. She shows her PR on SC. She might use some of it in one video and it is never seen again. Unless it is a ride or die product.

Speaking of how YWP got to where she started getting PR:
Did you know that Nicole has a criminal record for retail theft. It is not for being in the wrong place at the wrong time as she said on her video.
She has pled guilty once to retail theft.[That is usually more than $500.00] in PA
She has a current court case for retail theft that is making its way through the court system because at first Nicole would not pay and now she is paying $25.00 a month.
She plays up all the money she has but can't pay the court.

She doesn't have a license. She lost her license. Then drove anyway. So she has lost her license for a long time.

I would pick someone better to look up to.

Post by Guest »

What a hypocrite! Niki is the queen of "positive reviews" on crap companies. Her Amazon reviews say it all!

And wow is she salty in this video. How many times did she throw shade at Jaclyn Hill and Manny MUA and a "clique"? She's not getting invited to Hawaii! (This made me snort lol) No one is giving her shout outs!! Big companies need to work with HER!! It's not fair!! Wah wah wah.

Niki, 90% of the reason your channel isn't growing is the amount of drama and shit stirring you're involved in. Look at who you hang out with on YouTube. Cholyflower and Karina and Vanessa? Not exactly prime vloggers with good reputations.

But don't be so salty other girls have made it and are doing big things. You contradict yourself so much. Didn't you make a video not too long about how women should empower each other?? Be happy for these women, work hard and stay in your own lane! Being bitter and complaining isn't going to get your ass out of the trailer park.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Anyway Niki, what I am trying to say is all those huge hauls the girl was showing and saying they were presents from her mother $1000.00, Aunt $1000.00, cousin in Greece $1000.00. Sephora GC 1000.00 and so all that was lifted.

She has never mentioned the cousin in Greece again. Aunt and Mom doesn't buy that kind of stuff either.

This is relevant to show Niki that her crush Young Wild and Polished stole to get the High End cosmetics and then she left her family for 3 weeks and stayed in LA to make herself relevant by getting in others pictures.

What are you willing to do Niki?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

TeddySerious wrote:What a hypocrite! Niki is the queen of "positive reviews" on crap companies. Her Amazon reviews say it all!

And wow is she salty in this video. How many times did she throw shade at Jaclyn Hill and Manny MUA and a "clique"? She's not getting invited to Hawaii! (This made me snort lol) No one is giving her shout outs!! Big companies need to work with HER!! It's not fair!! Wah wah wah.

Niki, 90% of the reason your channel isn't growing is the amount of drama and shit stirring you're involved in. Look at who you hang out with on YouTube. Cholyflower and Karina and Vanessa? Not exactly prime vloggers with good reputations.

But don't be so salty other girls have made it and are doing big things. You contradict yourself so much. Didn't you make a video not too long about how women should empower each other?? Be happy for these women, work hard and stay in your own lane! Being bitter and complaining isn't going to get your ass out of the trailer park.
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Return to “Niki Murphy”