Niki Murphy

Re: Niki Murphy

Post by Guest »

Remember awhile back when Niki said she wasn't addressing us anymore or this anymore? And here she is addressing it again! :rofl:

I've never seen a YouTuber more obsessed with their thread.

She's "pressing charges." Niki, do you have like a frequent flyer card at the police department?? Or does the entire police department just work to sort out all your issues? :rofl:

I can't with her stupidity.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Niki What are the charges? You have been threatening pressing charges with no action? Is that because the police are telling you to go back home you can't charge people for gossiping? When is your attorney going to get started? You are rolling in the money now? Go ahead and get started. You are "all talk and no action" and "more shit talking and no action" and "I am never going to address this drama again and addresses it for the 100th time again with no action"
Woman some advice "shit or get off the pot" :boing: :boing: :boing:

You are fun to watch. Not for the reason you would hope. :horse: :horse:

Fish Mooney
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Fish Mooney »

Lmao she has nothing to press charges against. Wake up and smell the coffee, if you weren't doing anything wrong this thread wouldn't exist. Let's recap a few of the things you do wrong that I can think of off the top of my head, some of the easy ones:

- You lie about loving products you don't actually like.
- You lie in reviews and pretend to be someone you're not (a tattoo shop owner for example) in order to get more free products and discounts.
- When we show proof of your lies in this thread you deny it all and delete your reviews. You know what you did and you know it wasn't okay, grow up and take responsibility for your actions.
- You show zero gratitude to the people who donated money to you in a time of need.
- Not only that, you claim that a palette being "only $52" doesn't cause you to be broke when a while ago you were thanking your viewers for paying for your daughter's birthday party. Are you for real?
- You make lookbook videos for sponsored clothes but you put no effort into them and just shove them down your viewers' throats.

We're not children Niki. We're just people who happen to see through all your bullshit.

Post by Guest »

He expects you to cook a dinner, Niki. Your ass sits at the trailer all day doing nothing! Get off your ass and make your family dinner!'

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

^^
The comment by TeddySerious get off your ass cow, mozy to that thing called a kitchen, and actually produce something that a family can eat. Does she not know what is expected by a stay at home parent and wife? Probably there wasn't any food because she spent the money on makeup.

I wonder if they go to the food lines for food to cook because they don't have enough money for food. I am sure they meet the income criteria.
Maybe they don't since Miss Moneybags announced she makes a lot of money now. :ooops:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Niki
We are not jealous ass haters.
What do we have to be jealous of? You are on YT and Blog about Sponsored shit nobody wants.
Your beautiful home? No ours are better. I guarantee you that.
Your education? Definitely not. Most of the ladies here are quite accomplished.
Your car? Um no. We will keep ours for damn sure.
Your future? No. We will take ours. We have good jobs or careers or do volunteer work with a purpose.
I see you going nowhere. Not trying to improve your life for you and your children. You seem content and not to know any better.

No Niki we really have nothing to be jealous of. Anyone can set up a camera and be on YT if they want. Anyone can blog. They may not be great at it, but neither are you. All you do these days is shill sponsored crap. Some content you create. Are you really proud of it?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Fish Mooney wrote:Lmao she has nothing to press charges against. Wake up and smell the coffee, if you weren't doing anything wrong this thread wouldn't exist. Let's recap a few of the things you do wrong that I can think of off the top of my head, some of the easy ones:

- You lie about loving products you don't actually like.
- You lie in reviews and pretend to be someone you're not (a tattoo shop owner for example) in order to get more free products and discounts.
- When we show proof of your lies in this thread you deny it all and delete your reviews. You know what you did and you know it wasn't okay, grow up and take responsibility for your actions.
- You show zero gratitude to the people who donated money to you in a time of need.
- Not only that, you claim that a palette being "only $52" doesn't cause you to be broke when a while ago you were thanking your viewers for paying for your daughter's birthday party. Are you for real?
- You make lookbook videos for sponsored clothes but you put no effort into them and just shove them down your viewers' throats.

We're not children Niki. We're just people who happen to see through all your bullshit.
Fish Mooney is 100% right. Read it Niki. Just in case you forgot. :jerry: :jerry:

Post by Guest »

Omg. The food lines! It wouldn't surprise me one bit if she tried to get assistance! But a $50 makeup palette won't break her.

How rude of her to put that out there when people donated to her not so long ago. She is horrible.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Yeah, I thought about them using food lines when I was writing something after you wrote go to the kitchen and cook dinner. I could almost bet you that they use food lines. They try to get as much as they can there and then make up the rest of the food budget in the grocery store.

That would save her even more money to use for other things like the Jac Hill palette. Which old moneybags told us she bought.

Can you imagine Niki trying to pull of the JH palette? I will actually watch that video.

Post by Guest »

No, expensive makeup is such a waste on her. She has no idea how to apply it! And her empties...when detergent and mouthwash are all you have for your "empties" that's called trash. Lol.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

That is trash. Expensive makeup is a waste on moneybags but she will be gleaming like the tin man because she doesn't know how to use it. :tu:

ihatebeautygurus
Informer
Informer

Post by ihatebeautygurus »

Niki has a very warped sense of what "a lot" of money is. I remember in one video she said her rent is like $350 a month. LOL that's less than my fucking car payment! Oh and what happened to them "building a house?!" She mentioned that a few times, obviously only to sound like they had aspirations of getting out of the trailer park... which they really DO NOT.

According to Socialblade she makes between $17-$265 a month. The real about a Youtuber makes is usually right in the middle of those numbers. So that's not even $150 a month. THAT'S SHIT! For as much as she uploads, 5 times a week! LOL that's so pathetic. I'd be embarrassed if I were her. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post by Guest »

ihatebeautygurus wrote:Niki has a very warped sense of what "a lot" of money is. I remember in one video she said her rent is like $350 a month. LOL that's less than my fucking car payment! Oh and what happened to them "building a house?!" She mentioned that a few times, obviously only to sound like they had aspirations of getting out of the trailer park... which they really DO NOT.

According to Socialblade she makes between $17-$265 a month. The real about a Youtuber makes is usually right in the middle of those numbers. So that's not even $150 a month. THAT'S SHIT! For as much as she uploads, 5 times a week! LOL that's so pathetic. I'd be embarrassed if I were her. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Omg remember though, Niki says "Socialblade isn't accurate!!" But then her bestie Vadisrad makes a video saying Socialblade is very accurate. :rofl:

She isn't going anywhere the way she blows money on junk. Trailer park Queen for life! Those poor kids will never have anything, including college money, thanks to selfish cow Niki.

With all her drama and nonsense, no real companies will ever work with her like the big beauty vloggers. She's buying the Jaclyn Hill palette, the one all the REAL gurus were sent free, to keep up with everyone else. It's that kind of spending that got her family in trouble last time. Will she set up a GoFundMe, excuse me will Cholera set up her GoFundMe, when she goes broke this time?? :rofl:

Oh and her life is SO good right now everyone! In her "car"-- lmao didn't they go buy some clunker so her husband could have a way to get to work after they sold their "classic car"?! Her car?? Lol. Oh ok Niki.

Fish Mooney
Informer
Informer

Post by Fish Mooney »

When/where did she claim that her channel makes her a lot of money?

Post by Guest »

Oh she's said that several times recently (I believe in her chat spats)! That she's "making more money than ever"...

I'd have to go back and listen to her videos again. Maybe someone else has a video/time stamp.

Fish Mooney
Informer
Informer

Post by Fish Mooney »

TeddySerious wrote:Oh she's said that several times recently (I believe in her chat spats)! That she's "making more money than ever"...

I'd have to go back and listen to her videos again. Maybe someone else has a video/time stamp.
That's funny considering less than a year ago she made a whole video calling out Vadisrad for saying her channel made her a lot of money. She encouraged her subscribers to check Socialblade and said it was accurate and that youtubers in their subscriber bracket don't make much at all. Niki lies so much she can't even keep her own stories straight.

Link to said video:

Post by Guest »

Omg! Good catch Fish!
Nikis lies unravel in her own videos!

amd
Lurker
Lurker

Post by amd »

Just curious but when she provides links below and they say go.magik.ly in all her links what does that mean?

Post by Guest »

amd wrote:Just curious but when she provides links below and they say go.magik.ly in all her links what does that mean?
Those are redirects through her affiliate link. Most of those are Amazon. Meaning she gets paid if you buy anything from a link!

amd
Lurker
Lurker

Post by amd »

Ohh ok so that explains why she bothered to include links in her empties video to just regular old household stuff that everyone already has or uses. I didn't understand why she was linking laundry detergent and mouthwash down below. I don't know who cares to hear about a target brand mouthwash or laundry beads or tile cleaner in an empties video lol. If I watch an empties video I want to hear about beauty/skincare related things.

Return to “Niki Murphy”